Do you have one bull, or many?

Took my wife a few years to agree to the idea. My wife has a public job and greatest fear was being recognized. We found a bull close by and out of state. We have met up twice so far and each time it's been better than the first . He is a perfect match for us. He is normal on the exterior and gets tested monthly and is open to drilling my wife solo or fucking her while she sucks me. I don't see is moving on ..at least not right now. It's an addition to our awesome sex life, but does not consume it.
;):sex:

Preferably a couple of regulars that we have gotten to know, are comfortable with, and are available. The meet and greets or “job interviews” as some have called it can be exhausting and quite often unrewarding

I like young stranger cock. When I go out I am always on the hunt, so I have had some days when I have had one, two or three strange cocks in me that I have never met before, so over the years I have had many bulls use me, and all while hubby (pops) was there watching and helping. I do not really have regular bulls, but rather like the instantaneous nature of that casual approach or meet and the quick fuck or blow job in the back of the car in a parking lot somewhere, or in the dark corner of a bar or club. Of course there are days when we dont meet anyone, that is to be expected, but the hunt has me wet all day hoping to meet someone special enough to meet our needs.

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

I have 4 right now,and it is tough trying to keep satisfied,but normally I have 2 that are regulars ,the 2 younger are fill ins

One regular (once a week) and one semi-regular (every other week or so).

Dream scenario is to have a nice rotation of 4-6 Bulls, with 2-3 being weekly and then the rest being every other week or so.

Actually, full dream scenario is that they all get along well so we can do gang bangs with most (or all) of them at least once a month! :mstickle:

Back