do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

• Total voters
Amie loves being dominated by her black lovers and she is willing to do anything want, no matter how degrading. At first it was kind of disturbing for me to witness her total submission to them but I also have come to like seeing them dominate her. I sometimes wonder just how far she would be willing to go, so far she has done a lot for them.
Would she turn black cock only allowing herself to be penetrated only by blacks and turning down all white men including her husband?

It isn't just with black men for me.....older men in general have always seemed to take a more of a "drag you down off some pedestal" approach with me.....and yes it's a turn on. I have no real explanation for why, even though at times the things I have done when that's happening seem so very filthy afterwards.
Filthy...yesss...now you're talking

Yes! I think it’s mainly because it’s the exact opposite of how I am treated in my daily life. But it’s not just black men, all men and women.

I like being able to step into a completely different role in my sexual life.

It isn't just with black men for me.....older men in general have always seemed to take a more of a "drag you down off some pedestal" approach with me.....and yes it's a turn on. I have no real explanation for why, even though at times the things I have done when that's happening seem so very filthy afterwards.
As an older man, I can only say "get on your knees, slut!"

Of my white female relatives who have gone Black, all of them love to be physically and mentally dominated by Black men.

I’ve seen some of them take some serious physical punishment willingly. And they love being spat on and made to lick ass etc.

This woman does not mind a confident perhaps dominant male .. not to the extreme. Having said that, I will not be degraded in any way. Those women who have so little self worth and self esteem that they have a need to be degraded and treated badly... I do feel sorry for you.. you get what you choose.

I understand your comment, but from my own perspective, i am only 5ft 5, usually 120 lbs, so when in a intimate relationship, things at times can show that such as myself, getting pushed onto a bed, held very tightly, kissed with a passion, that takes your breath away, makes me feel very submissive, so, as long as its done with feeling, wanting and passion, i have no problem of knowing i am submissive and showing it.
There are quotes that say that the white women have to pay for the oppression black people suffered for years, as Ive quoted on other forums, white women were treated, very much the same in years gone by.
So, being put accross a black guys lap and spanked vertually to the point of crying, i look as being there for his enjoyment, where videos show black vuys smacking a white girls boobs, could show disrespect for the white girl, but, when held , stripped, and made love too, i know i have been with a real man, to the point, where being "Owned" is with that man that i know wants me again and again and again

Back