White women, do you like to be degraded?

No, It's just taboo. Everyone gets off to different things. Maybe you shouldn't be on a fuck site if you're looking for love.
My friend, you are confusing love with self respect. Apples and oranges. I fuck with the best of them, have no difficulty finding white women, black women, you name it. I'm reasonably certain that I've fucked more women than you have even dreamed about. I know the difference between taboo and crossing the line for most people. No, I'm not looking for love, but I'm also not desperate enough to have a woman demean me, all for the sake of one piece of ass. That's where you and I differ.

Yes and no 😬😳 while I do let a guy do degrading things to/with me physically, verbally is different.

Normally, I'm not into it, but in the heat of passion, things can change!

I am very much a fan of my husband being verbally/physically degraded at any point, when I am the subject, the vibe has to be right.

I like being dominated as in my Bull taking charge. I give myself to him and he satisfy me and himself. But I would not tolerate being degraded or humiliated. I don't get off on that sort of thing.

My friend, you are confusing love with self respect. Apples and oranges. I fuck with the best of them, have no difficulty finding white women, black women, you name it. I'm reasonably certain that I've fucked more women than you have even dreamed about. I know the difference between taboo and crossing the line for most people. No, I'm not looking for love, but I'm also not desperate enough to have a woman demean me, all for the sake of one piece of ass. That's where you and I differ.
I knew exactly what you were saying and I doubt you fucked more white women, but who cares. I worked with a blk dude who made white women call him nasty names so he could nut... and I've chatted with enough blk dudes who also like it. Everyone nuts to different things. Go find a respectful white woman if that gets you off.

I knew exactly what you were saying and I doubt you fucked more white women, but who cares. I worked with a blk dude who made white women call him nasty names so he could nut... and I've chatted with enough blk dudes who also like it. Everyone nuts to different things. Go find a respectful white woman if that gets you off.
Deal. I'll deal with the women, and you continue to listen to the stories from "dudes you work with."

I have a couple guus I see that I enjoy it from. I have 2 brothers in my neigjborhood I see. One of them, turns me on so bad him talking down to me. Treating me like a "whore"that I am.
The other is an ex from years ago. He is rough, and bad. Lol. I dont know why, but these 2 guys treating me like a pc of ass only is so hot

I have a couple guus I see that I enjoy it from. I have 2 brothers in my neigjborhood I see. One of them, turns me on so bad him talking down to me. Treating me like a "whore"that I am.
The other is an ex from years ago. He is rough, and bad. Lol. I dont know why, but these 2 guys treating me like a pc of ass only is so hot
Do you still have sex with this ex? How does he treat you that turns you on?

Back