do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

• Total voters
Mature UK wife seeking to be black owned long term. Need to be used abused degraded and become a black cock whore. hubby ok with and wants to initially watch. Meet at doms over weekends and willing to give my all to him

Some do and some don't. It is the same with black bulls, they are not all thugs who want to degrade their women. My wife is a very dominate personality herself and enjoys sex with a well hung black man (duh!), but she chooses ones that work with her not ones who try to dominate her. Others very much enjoy being dominated during sex I think, and even degraded, so it depends on the individual.
This!

I understand your comment, but from my own perspective, i am only 5ft 5, usually 120 lbs, so when in a intimate relationship, things at times can show that such as myself, getting pushed onto a bed, held very tightly, kissed with a passion, that takes your breath away, makes me feel very submissive, so, as long as its done with feeling, wanting and passion, i have no problem of knowing i am submissive and showing it.
There are quotes that say that the white women have to pay for the oppression black people suffered for years, as Ive quoted on other forums, white women were treated, very much the same in years gone by.
So, being put accross a black guys lap and spanked vertually to the point of crying, i look as being there for his enjoyment, where videos show black vuys smacking a white girls boobs, could show disrespect for the white girl, but, when held , stripped, and made love too, i know i have been with a real man, to the point, where being "Owned" is with that man that i know wants me again and again and again
That's a hot fucking comment babe! Damn!

A sex toy!?!?! Really?!?!? That sounds suspect as hell. I know the focus is largely on the bbc but there are people attached to them.
I agree, nobody in this lifestyle should be looked upon as an object, yes we all get something outof this arrangement, but as you said we needto remember all involved is still a person not someTHING to be played with and tossed aside til wanted again.

Like what a few others have said, YES I love being dominated by my black boyfriend but NO, to him degrading me.. maybe in role play it’s fun but other than it being real, he or any other black guy I’ve been with, knows better than trying to degrade me..

I love being seduced, used, dominated and out of control when playing with my lovers black or white or other lol. Sex is mainly sport to me except for the occasional love making sessions between me and my hubby. Sex is like the perfect ******* when done right. :wub::sex::threesome:
how long have you been 'sport fucking?'

Back