do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

• Total voters
I’ve written about this before in other posts.

We love it. She gets off so hard being used and degraded. It’s evolved to include bulls treating the same way. Lots of nasty talk and name calling.

Her bulls always like it. She’s a blonde sweet innocent looking soccer mom. They’ve always introduced the race play.

We love it. Can’t get that level of excitement any other way. Being told to stroke a bulls cock as my wife is getting fucked and being made/told to call her names and whatever else they want is such a rush. Feels like the top of my head will come off!
You had me at soccer mom

Now I have jumped out of some perfectly good aircrafts and boats, climbed mountains, and traversed some wild rapids and it all came with a certain amount of thrill and excitement.

When it comes to taking a hotwife and dominating her and using her like a fuck toy, stretching all of her holes likeba slut and calling her some of the dirtiest things she's ever heard all while her hubby watches... there's a hell of a thrill and excitement to degrading and dominating these women in the lifestyle. Its actually addicting and it keeps me cumming back for more! ♠️😎

I crave to be dominated and to have rough sex...but in no way do I want to be degraded or humiliated. I don’t think being dominated and degraded automatically go together. It’s important to know what your partner’s “hard limits” are because something that is degrading to one person, might not be to the next person. I’ve got a few hard limits that are probably just fine for a lot of ladies- to each, their own!

OMG I Luv It! I never felt so much like a woman then being owned and used so nasty and so hard! It’s incredibly HOT! It’s why black men Luv white women and why we Luv them! :sex: :lips:

OMG I Luv It! I never felt so much like a woman then being owned and used so nasty and so hard! It’s incredibly HOT! It’s why black men Luv white women and why we Luv them!
:sex:
:lips:

Back