do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

• Total voters
OMG I Luv It! I never felt so much like a woman then being owned and used so nasty and so hard! It’s incredibly HOT! It’s why black men Luv white women and why we Luv them!
:sex:
:lips:

That's a good whore

Absolutely for my wife. Her deepest kink and most intense experiences come from being used and degraded by dominant black guys preferably from the rougher areas.

she had the most intense experience with her first black guy that completely changed her forever. He showed her what being used was truly about and she loves that feeling.

I’ve seen it on her face and in her eyes, it’s very real.

the fact that she’s so pretty and innocent looking only adds to the intensity for her bulls.

they have all enjoyed being able to treat a classy white wife like a total slut.

some saw her deepest levels and exploited her with total control and ownership.

I can’t take her those levels that she craves.

huge part for our experiences.

Absolutely for my wife. Her deepest kink and most intense experiences come from being used and degraded by dominant black guys preferably from the rougher areas.

she had the most intense experience with her first black guy that completely changed her forever. He showed her what being used was truly about and she loves that feeling.

the fact that she’s so pretty and innocent looking only adds to the intensity for her bulls.

they have all enjoyed being able to treat a classy white wife like a total slut.

Most mature wives are into it.....

I ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY could NOT agree MORE .

Amie loves being dominated by her black lovers and she is willing to do anything want, no matter how degrading. At first it was kind of disturbing for me to witness her total submission to them but I also have come to like seeing them dominate her. I sometimes wonder just how far she would be willing to go, so far she has done a lot for them.
Can you blame her sweety ?

Back