do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

do white women love being dominated and degraded by black men?

• Total voters
It depends on what the woman wants. Some women like degrading sex when she getting peed on, having a close around her neck, a Bull commanding her to crawl like a puppy etc. There are some women who likes being dominanted by a black Bull during sex. Its very important for all of us to ask what the girl wants, so we won't be stepping on boundaries.

I like being treated like a lady....the kissing, the caressing....a deep kiss...his tongue invading mine as his hands wander ...suddenly the unexpected....trying to protest...but the tongue...his mouth....I can't get any words out....his hands find my breasts....a short intense pain....immediately fades....suspense....fear...excitement....

But I would rarely get the right mix....

I like being treated like a lady....the kissing, the caressing....a deep kiss...his tongue invading mine as his hands wander ...suddenly the unexpected....trying to protest...but the tongue...his mouth....I can't get any words out....his hands find my breasts....a short intense pain....immediately fades....suspense....fear...excitement....

But I would rarely get the right mix....

That explains pretty much how I "party" in bed ....

My wife likes for her bull to initiate sex and have to submit to his desires as long as there is no pain or humiliation involved. She likes to try to preserve a sweet innocent image while loving to be fucked hard.

and I think it is the ones you least suspect who respond positiviley the most.

But do we need to differentiate here between degraded and dominated. They are quite different to each other, as is I would suggest 'rough' sex.

1) dominating sex
2) rough sex
3) degrading sex

and who is the real judge of what comprises the last.

Clearly 'some' women very much enjoy 'golden showers.' That may fall into the last category or it may not depending on circumstances, but is probably in the 3) category for most people.

Seeing my wife kneel quite happily on our stone patio and open her mouth as an African took out his cock and spray her with 'liquid' was probably designed to shock me as much as anything else, and she must have done it before to have knelt there so relatively calmly with her eyes bright and her mouth open and accepting. That indicated to me it was something she had done before but which I would never have dreamed of suggesting it to her!

is having your top unbuttoned and shown to a room full of complete strangers degrading sex or just another wild sexual adventure?
Great reply....Agree that a lot of us want to be Dominated by a black gentleman not so sure about being humiliated or degraded.......

Back