Do Hotwives Prefer Muscle/Fit Bulls or Regular Guys???

I like Bulls who make me and cucky look small. Wide shoulders, broad chest and hung. Bonus for muscular asses!

I donā€™t mind a little cushion but he has to be muscular - I donā€™t want another skinny man like cucky.
Exactjy. I like my black bull 6ft4 min. Gym rat. So I can wear very high heels ( Iā€™m a gym trophy wife. ) and hubby is a rich bald flabby pasty white cuckold. So when I make tjen
Strip next to eachother to kickstart night. Itā€™s such a difference. I make sure my heels are 9 inch min. So I can measure fuvk side with my heels. Also I stand nd am way taller than my white runt and my bull still towers over me. I also got him
To it for rouge tits. So only a bbc can fuck then. His little duck gets lost when I make him try. And I also have beeeeey long white nails. So it looks perfect around a thick bbc and makes his white dick even smaller. My bulls are always huge black gym rats.

I have been in the LS for a long time. Although we all have our preferences regarding physiques, there is a ā€œperceptionā€ that Hotwives are predominantly attracted to muscle or athletic build ā€œBullsā€ that have six pack abs. I do try to hit the gym and watch what I eat, but, by no means will I be on the cover of ā€œmuscleā€ or ā€œfitnessā€ magazine. I donā€™t have a six pack, but I donā€™t have a keg either. I am indeed a ā€œregular guyā€. So to all the hotwives, do you prefer the gym-rat or the regular guy, and why? No right or wrong answer. Itā€™s all about what we like
When looking for a bull, the 3 criteria that my hot wife used was as follows: he had to be a Black man, he had to have an erect Black cock, and he had to have Black balls filled with millions of Black baby-makers. With respect to you personally, my wife would have greeted you in the nude, with her nipples stiff with sexual arousal, and with her legs spread wide and ready to be fucked silly by you. When she felt your cock ready to climax, she would have urged you to shoot every one of your Black baby-makers deep into her welcoming married, white womb.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 3
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Pussy In 1995.jpg
    Pussy In 1995.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG