Dark men or light skinned which do you ladies prefer?

I don't worry about skin tone I let the goodies a woman has determine if it's good or not?

True story a guy I worked with years ago was the biggest womanizer I ever seen. This guy didn't even really have a type either he was screwing all sizes shapes and colors! I really believe that his thing was the conquest of the numbers. This guy had to be in love with the challenge of getting in a woman's pants because other than that there was nothing else to it. This guy was a like skinned pretty boy like Micheal Elay with green eyes and good hair. He was tall and he really knew how to talk to women and he had real serious game. It was almost like no woman could resist him no matter what race! Every time a knew girl came to work for the company this guy would take them out to lunch and he would hit it!

There was a problem though not one woman was chasing him! Not one woman was talking about how she was in love with him! None of these women constantly had his name on their lips and to me that was a problem that meant something was wrong! One day I finally got one of the girls we worked with to give me the scoop on this guy and she told me that this guy was a premature ejaculator!!! She said he doesn't last and his sex game is wack!!! I said to myself "phucken knew it"! I knew there had to be a reason why a guy that slept with so many women had none of them that wanted him afterwards!

When I hit it they go crazy! I'm the one that gets threatened to cut it off if I give to someone else! Im the one that gets told "I will never leave you alone"! I'm the one they tell "you think that you can fuck me like that and just walk away"? I mean of course when I do it I try to be the best ever. That's why I can never mess with anyone at work, at the gym, or where I live because it be a nightmare of drama I just know it!

Back