Is dark skin a masculine trait?

BlackCuckquean

Female
Gold Member
To the white people part of this lifestyle, does dark skin look more masculine and sexy to you? To me it does.

People say it’s inherently more masculine and studies have proved this.

I’d take an Idris Elba, Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs over a Chris Brown or Drake any day?

I also love the skin contrast between a beautiful, muscular dark skinned body against a pretty feminine pale body.

Like the yang and yang. Opposites really do attract.

Also tattoos adds to a man’s masculinity in my opinion

Last edited:
Studies have indeed been done on this topic and the findings were that men with darker skin were seen as more masculine and sexy by none black people! Joseph Smith Jr who started the Mormon church had a particular theory as to why people of color had melinin in their skin, but that's a whole nother discussion.

Now while that actually works in favor of black men the data showed that it did not however work in the same favor for black women! The data showed the opposite when it came to men's attraction to the women!

The content of your comment is particularly interesting, but in my humble opinion, the overall picture should be looked at!!

Anthropologists in Europe distinguished 5 main branches within the species Homo sapiens sapiens ( kaukazoid or europid, congoid or negroid, veddo-ausztralid, mongoloid, khoisan ) but these are also just collective names, because subvariants were created due to genetic mutations and subvariants also have smaller local forms. Such is evolution!
Within each subvariant, several skin-eye-hair pigmentations and different facial structures can be observed. Coupled with this is the psychological phenomenon that what is different can be attractive or repulsive, and by this we must understand both physical and spiritual differences!

A significant part of the American "white" population has ancestors from the western and northern parts of Europe , from the east, the ancestors of the Americans speaking Slavic languages. these people represent a phenotype within the Caucasoid race that is paired with light skin color and usually light hair and eye color ( east baltic, west baltic , atlantid, north atlantic, dali-falo ) . Skin color whitish-pink, the eye color is usually light blue, but sometimes green (in red-haired women this can be downright sexy!!), brown and gray as well, the face is convex, the nose is usually narrow, as is the mouth. The population of Southern Europe, the Middle East and the Central East (Portuguese, Basques, Greeks, Maltese, Corsicans, Turks, Armenians, Azeris, Persians, Tajiks, Bosnians, Croats, Arabs, Sephardic Jews,kurds.... etc.) have darker pigmentation, because they have a phenotype that was the anthropological characteristic of early farmers and was formed in the eastern part of the Mediterranean area roughly 12,000 years ago ( litorid, armenid, mediterran, dinarid ) . The skin and hair color here ranges from medium brown to dark brown to black, eye color is usually brown and black, the width of the mouth and nose is usually between narrow and thick, but medium wide is most common.
Representatives of the Armenian phenotype (Armenians, Kurds, Sephardic Jews, Assyrians) have the widest nose and mouth, and the body hair is also thick and dark. Among the members of the European ladies living in the north and west, many of them especially like to vacation in the countries of the Mediterranean region and do not really mind the very close acquaintance with Mediterranean men!! :) :)

The representatives of the "black" human main branch basically have medium or very brown skin pigmentation, brown eyes, and a wider nose and wider mouth give a more pronounced face than a combination of a narrower nose and mouth. Add to this some real-life urban legends and taboos about black men in the United States regarding their physique, penis size, and sexual stamina, and it's no surprise that some white and Asian women consider them to be more masculine than men of their own race!! This is essentially a "uniform" effect placed on sexuality!! :)

It's interesting that the study you read says that black women are not as attractive to non-black people as black men!!
For example, I find black ladies with a feminine full figure particularly attractive, who preferably have large breasts, but here in Hungary there are relatively few of them!!

It is quite possible that for many people, femininity is really equal to external and internal soft physical and mental features, Masculinity can be associated with physical robustness and a determined mentality in the subconscious of a certain proportion of the population!
As a result, for many, femininity is embodied by white and Asian women, while masculinity is more embodied by black and Mediterranean people.

The content of your comment is particularly interesting, but in my humble opinion, the overall picture should be looked at!!

Anthropologists in Europe distinguished 5 main branches within the species Homo sapiens sapiens ( kaukazoid or europid, congoid or negroid, veddo-ausztralid, mongoloid, khoisan ) but these are also just collective names, because subvariants were created due to genetic mutations and subvariants also have smaller local forms. Such is evolution!
Within each subvariant, several skin-eye-hair pigmentations and different facial structures can be observed. Coupled with this is the psychological phenomenon that what is different can be attractive or repulsive, and by this we must understand both physical and spiritual differences!

A significant part of the American "white" population has ancestors from the western and northern parts of Europe , from the east, the ancestors of the Americans speaking Slavic languages. these people represent a phenotype within the Caucasoid race that is paired with light skin color and usually light hair and eye color ( east baltic, west baltic , atlantid, north atlantic, dali-falo ) . Skin color whitish-pink, the eye color is usually light blue, but sometimes green (in red-haired women this can be downright sexy!!), brown and gray as well, the face is convex, the nose is usually narrow, as is the mouth. The population of Southern Europe, the Middle East and the Central East (Portuguese, Basques, Greeks, Maltese, Corsicans, Turks, Armenians, Azeris, Persians, Tajiks, Bosnians, Croats, Arabs, Sephardic Jews,kurds.... etc.) have darker pigmentation, because they have a phenotype that was the anthropological characteristic of early farmers and was formed in the eastern part of the Mediterranean area roughly 12,000 years ago ( litorid, armenid, mediterran, dinarid ) . The skin and hair color here ranges from medium brown to dark brown to black, eye color is usually brown and black, the width of the mouth and nose is usually between narrow and thick, but medium wide is most common.
Representatives of the Armenian phenotype (Armenians, Kurds, Sephardic Jews, Assyrians) have the widest nose and mouth, and the body hair is also thick and dark. Among the members of the European ladies living in the north and west, many of them especially like to vacation in the countries of the Mediterranean region and do not really mind the very close acquaintance with Mediterranean men!! :) :)

The representatives of the "black" human main branch basically have medium or very brown skin pigmentation, brown eyes, and a wider nose and wider mouth give a more pronounced face than a combination of a narrower nose and mouth. Add to this some real-life urban legends and taboos about black men in the United States regarding their physique, penis size, and sexual stamina, and it's no surprise that some white and Asian women consider them to be more masculine than men of their own race!! This is essentially a "uniform" effect placed on sexuality!! :)

It's interesting that the study you read says that black women are not as attractive to non-black people as black men!!
For example, I find black ladies with a feminine full figure particularly attractive, who preferably have large breasts, but here in Hungary there are relatively few of them!!

It is quite possible that for many people, femininity is really equal to external and internal soft physical and mental features, Masculinity can be associated with physical robustness and a determined mentality in the subconscious of a certain proportion of the population!
As a result, for many, femininity is embodied by white and Asian women, while masculinity is more embodied by black and Mediterranean people.
White features are naturally more feminine and black features are naturally more masculine. White women are soft, pale, pink lips, pink nipples, long straight hair, feminine, best bodied, cutest asses.. these are more feminine features naturally. A pale skin white women is the epitome of femininity. When a white girls ass turns bright red after getting slapped like it’s blushing at me, that is so feminine and a turn on.

Attachments

• 32202AF0-BFC8-4276-A3DB-B0D299B4122D.jpeg
    32202AF0-BFC8-4276-A3DB-B0D299B4122D.jpeg
    248.3 KB · Views: 35
  • 09DE368C-C5EE-4A03-9F90-7C56F681932F.jpeg
    09DE368C-C5EE-4A03-9F90-7C56F681932F.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 34
To the white people part of this lifestyle, does dark skin look more masculine and sexy to you? To me it does.

People say it’s inherently more masculine and studies have proved this.

I’d take an Idris Elba, Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs over a Chris Brown or Drake any day?

I also love the skin contrast between a beautiful, muscular dark skinned body against a pretty feminine pale body.

Like the yang and yang. Opposites really do attract.

Also tattoos adds to a man’s masculinity in my opinion
Love the chocolate skin tone so sexy

White features are naturally more feminine and black features are naturally more masculine. White women are soft, pale, pink lips, pink nipples, long straight hair, feminine, best bodied, cutest asses.. these are more feminine features naturally. A pale skin white women is the epitome of femininity. When a white girls ass turns bright red after getting slapped like it’s blushing at me, that is so feminine and a turn on.
True, love it.

Hi dear BlackCuckquean!

In my humble opinion, the view you have expressed is a bit of a stereotyping level, like when the physical definition of masculinity and femininity can only be linked to a muscular and filigree physique!

I am perfectly aware of the fact that the contrast of skin pigmentation amplifies the erotic excitement much more, because the difference between the tones brings out the details of the muscular and fine-featured body better, since the skin is the largest organ in the human body, which is clearly visible even with a healthy naked eye!

Black women and girls who are sexually attracted to "white" men (also) are especially fond of using the term "white chocolate" on African-American women's forums, because for them this erotic combination is the sexual aphrodisiac that causes mental stimulation and with this, like you, they subconsciously exclude women with other pigmentation from the category of femininity, as well as men with other skin tones from the definition of masculinity, and maybe even offend others!!

Hi dear BlackCuckquean!

In my humble opinion, the view you have expressed is a bit of a stereotyping level, like when the physical definition of masculinity and femininity can only be linked to a muscular and filigree physique!

I am perfectly aware of the fact that the contrast of skin pigmentation amplifies the erotic excitement much more, because the difference between the tones brings out the details of the muscular and fine-featured body better, since the skin is the largest organ in the human body, which is clearly visible even with a healthy naked eye!

Black women and girls who are sexually attracted to "white" men (also) are especially fond of using the term "white chocolate" on African-American women's forums, because for them this erotic combination is the sexual aphrodisiac that causes mental stimulation and with this, like you, they subconsciously exclude women with other pigmentation from the category of femininity, as well as men with other skin tones from the definition of masculinity, and maybe even offend others!!
It has been scientifically proven that dark skin is masculine and pale skin is feminine. Black men are the most desirable group of men and white women are the most desirable group of women.

Hi dear BlackCuckquean!

A white girl cute blushing bright red ass is the most feminine thing in the world.

Last edited:
So now I shouldn't really consider those black and Asian ladies whom I consider beautiful to be women?
What the fuck? Who said they’re not women??? I’m a black woman myself dummy 🤦🏾‍♀️ I’m just more sexually attracted to white women and it’s been scientifically proven that they are the most feminine and desirable. I never said black and Asian women aren’t feminine and beautiful. Granted I think Asian women are overrated. But black women are gorgeous. Just my sexually taste, I’m into white girls.

Attachments

• 8434AA40-5533-4402-B9C1-B62766F3DC2B.jpeg
    8434AA40-5533-4402-B9C1-B62766F3DC2B.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 20
  • 50D0261A-CC48-4CF9-A84A-D35A940C70D1.jpeg
    50D0261A-CC48-4CF9-A84A-D35A940C70D1.jpeg
    47.3 KB · Views: 20
So now I shouldn't really consider those black and Asian ladies whom I consider beautiful to be women?
Just making ******* up, use your brain. My username literally shows I’m a black woman myself, why would I say I’m not a woman. My sexual preference is curvy pale white girls. They make me wet. Give me a big tittied white girl like Karen fisher.

What the fuck? Who said they’re not women??? I’m a black woman myself dummy 🤦🏾‍♀️ I’m just more sexually attracted to white women and it’s been scientifically proven that they are the most feminine and desirable. I never said black and Asian women aren’t feminine and beautiful. Granted I think Asian women are overrated. But black women are gorgeous. Just my sexually taste, I’m into white girls.

Look dear BlackCuckguean!

I didn't intend to offend you, I was just trying to reflect on the fact that, in my humble opinion, the definition of femininity and masculinity covers quite a large spectrum of opinions!
I think the definition of beauty, like femininity and masculinity, is relative rather than exact.

You wrote that, according to many, very light skin pigmentation is considered feminine and very dark skin pigmentation is considered masculine. Can you link a statistic on this?
Among the European phenotypes, I am a representative of Dinaric (Adriatic), and therefore for me pale and medium brown pigmentation is more attractive than very light and very dark.
For me, mainly Southern European, North African and sub-Saharan women are truly feminine! As a result, in addition to Mediterranean women, black ladies with moderately wide noses and mouths are quite simply miracles of nature! At least I think they are! Black ladies with fuller figures are especially beautiful to me!
I can find women with lighter pigmentation erotically attractive when paired with natural red hair and emerald green eyes!
Among the Asian ladies, among the Koreans and the Japanese, perhaps fair-toned women, whose beauty is only enhanced by black straight hair and beautiful brown eyes!
Wavy hair makes the beauty of black ladies truly magical!
It may come as a surprise, but as a South-Eastern European man, I don't like blond and blond-brown hair!

For men, light and medium-brown skin, combined with auburn or black hair and brown eyes, are more masculine. The physique is at least average, but it is better if it is more muscular from physical work and/or regular sports!
Smoking and heavy alcohol consumption (alcohol is a small stimulant because it dilates ******* vessels and increases oxygen uptake) should be avoided, as it is not good for potency!

With my comment, I just wanted to make it clear that I do not belong to the camp of those who represent the mainstream mentality!

Have a nice day!!

Back