Let’s Explore the Female Body On a Higher Level.

Just left the home of a couple that I have been coaching in the bedroom...in a deep discussion tonight I shared with them facts as it relates to a woman's body.
The feminine sexuality has been the source of many mysteries and mystifications throughout the western history.

The womans sexual organs are placed inside her body, not on the outside, as in the case of men, and therefore they were the subject of many studies, but also a lot of confusion as well.

Any man, just like any woman has to know and be familiar with some basic elements about a womans body.

Keep in mind that these are general descriptions and that the sexual anatomy of both men and women varies according to each individual person.

VENUSS MOUNTAIN
Going over to the womans inferior abdomen, the first discovery you will make is mount veneris, which is Latin for Venuss mountain.

As you probably know, Venus is the goddess of love. Venuss mountain is the area covering the pubic bone, and is usually covered by hair.

As a teenager, you must have felt this part of a womans body through her clothes. Venuss mountain is above the clitoris.

This area is very sensitive in the case of some women, while others will want you to focus your attention and touch much lower.

THE EXTERIOR LIPS
As go deeper in between a womans thighs, Venuss mountain splits into two large lips. Although they are usually called “lips”, when a woman is not aroused, they are rather flat and do not look like lips.

THE INNER LIPS
Unlike the exterior lips, the inner lips are hairless and are connected with other nervous membranes, just like the lips of the mouth.

When the woman is not aroused, their color varies from pink, to brown and
purple. During sexual arousal, these lips are dilated, thickened, and darker in color.

Sometimes their size can reach up to two or even three times their initial
size, and they may change their color to bright red.

These are the signs of great sexual excitation and usually announce the coming of an orgasm .

THE CLITORIS
Go up the inner lips, up to the point where they meet, right beneath Venuss mountain. Here they form the hood that protects the sensitive gland of the
clitoris, which is similar to the gland (head) of the penis in its abundance of sensitive nerves.

Usually, the gland is covered by the hood, but it can easily be seen by pushing the hood backwards. The gland is so sensitive that a few women find its direct stimulation painful.

These women prefer the stimulation of the ax above the clitoris which can be felt underneath the skin as a mobile cord.

After several orgasms without loss or discharge of the sexual energy, most women who experience this feel that their clitoris is too sensitive to be touched for several minutes after.

Like the penis, the clitoris is made of erectile tissue, and the gland is filled with ******* when it is aroused.

Many people compare the clitoris with the head of the penis and from the point of view of their development they both have their origin in the same
embryo tissue.

Nonetheless, the clitoris is unique in the sense that it is the only sexual organ that exists with the sole purpose of erotic pleasure.

Consequently, we can no longer think or imagine that women are less sensual
then men, because women have a body part dedicated entirely and exclusively to provide pleasure and orgasms.

I Will be back later with part 2.

I will on day tell how I have become soo knowledgeable on such topics...This couple I'm working with as well as the wife's female friend are about their own body this evening the wife had an orgasam high that lasted several minutes that you couldn't touch her.

To inform you I hold a Masters Degree in Science and I'm also a OBGYN and My sister owns a fruneal home and from the age of 14 I worked in that fruneal home which is still operational to date...I I'm willing to wager you that I know your body better than you and in minutes I can find every Hot spot you got and some you didn't know you even had.

On the side I teach a sex class which I have been doing for 8 years.
Some of my students read your post and find it and you very amusing.
Do you realise that on this site we have other Doctors, Lawyers, Professors, and other Professionals...By the way I graduated High School at age 16 and enrolled in college and was a Double Major and graduated at age 20 from LSU...etc.
So believe me sweetheart I'm very well educated and more than qualified in all I do and say...Have a Blessed Evening..
By the way I think you're Beautiful and respect all you had to say.😍

Believe me there is a great need for your science instruction because a good majority of men here have no freaking clue and are in dire need of upping thier game. I'm completely aware of professional backgrounds here and you'e unaware of mine but want to impress me with your educational prowess. In my expierenceyounfg individuals that did very well in school and were gifted where also shall we say " socially hindered" and didnt spend a lot of time chatting up girls or between the sheets learning how to pleasure a women -so educational bragging here becomes rather irrelevant.

Last edited:
Yes i love your reply most men just think that it's up and down in and out...No need in having a Big Dick Small or otherwise...
If you don't know what to do with it...I Love to explore a woman's body to get to know her body, her soft spots, her HOT spots and once I know every curve then it's on and popping.

I wonder if you can give me some advice with what vaginal area I’m stimulating here -

I’m pretty well hung (6/7” long, 5.5” girth with cock ring) and recently my partner had about 4 orgasms in this position with me just inserted (no thrusting) deep in this position while playing with her clit. I love using our BBC dildo on her in missionary but she says it’s too big (8” long, 6/6.5” girth).1700001154839.jpeg I’m wondering if I need to get a dildo that’s curved to the front area so she can enjoy it more?

Any advice from vulva owners welcome :giggle:

Attachments

• IMG_2172.jpeg
    IMG_2172.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
To inform you I hold a Masters Degree in Science and I'm also a OBGYN and My sister owns a fruneal home and from the age of 14 I worked in that fruneal home which is still operational to date...I I'm willing to wager you that I know your body better than you and in minutes I can find every Hot spot you got and some you didn't know you even had.

On the side I teach a sex class which I have been doing for 8 years.
Some of my students read your post and find it and you very amusing.
Do you realise that on this site we have other Doctors, Lawyers, Professors, and other Professionals...By the way I graduated High School at age 16 and enrolled in college and was a Double Major and graduated at age 20 from LSU...etc.
So believe me sweetheart I'm very well educated and more than qualified in all I do and say...Have a Blessed Evening..
By the way I think you're Beautiful and respect all you had to say.😍
You have a Masters in Science?

Back