Is dark skin a masculine trait?

BlackCuckquean

Female
Gold Member
To the white people part of this lifestyle, does dark skin look more masculine and sexy to you? To me it does.

People say it’s inherently more masculine and studies have proved this.

I’d take an Idris Elba, Morris Chestnut, Taye Diggs over a Chris Brown or Drake any day?

I also love the skin contrast between a beautiful, muscular dark skinned body against a pretty feminine pale body.

Like the yang and yang. Opposites really do attract.

Also tattoos adds to a man’s masculinity in my opinion

Last edited:
Look dear BlackCuckguean!

I didn't intend to offend you, I was just trying to reflect on the fact that, in my humble opinion, the definition of femininity and masculinity covers quite a large spectrum of opinions!
I think the definition of beauty, like femininity and masculinity, is relative rather than exact.

You wrote that, according to many, very light skin pigmentation is considered feminine and very dark skin pigmentation is considered masculine. Can you link a statistic on this?
Among the European phenotypes, I am a representative of Dinaric (Adriatic), and therefore for me pale and medium brown pigmentation is more attractive than very light and very dark.
For me, mainly Southern European, North African and sub-Saharan women are truly feminine! As a result, in addition to Mediterranean women, black ladies with moderately wide noses and mouths are quite simply miracles of nature! At least I think they are! Black ladies with fuller figures are especially beautiful to me!
I can find women with lighter pigmentation erotically attractive when paired with natural red hair and emerald green eyes!
Among the Asian ladies, among the Koreans and the Japanese, perhaps fair-toned women, whose beauty is only enhanced by black straight hair and beautiful brown eyes!
Wavy hair makes the beauty of black ladies truly magical!
It may come as a surprise, but as a South-Eastern European man, I don't like blond and blond-brown hair!

For men, light and medium-brown skin, combined with auburn or black hair and brown eyes, are more masculine. The physique is at least average, but it is better if it is more muscular from physical work and/or regular sports!
Smoking and heavy alcohol consumption (alcohol is a small stimulant because it dilates ******* vessels and increases oxygen uptake) should be avoided, as it is not good for potency!

With my comment, I just wanted to make it clear that I do not belong to the camp of those who represent the mainstream mentality!

Have a nice day!!
Why would I be offended??? Im a black woman myself 🙄🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️
I’m telling you a fact not an opinion. You think I want to be known as the least desirable? But it’s the truth. Plus black men always tell me that lot of black women have masculine atttudes that turn men off while white women are more submissive to them. I tried to fight it off but so many say it so there must be truth to it. They say white girls are easier to approach, they are more experimentative in bed, more feminine features etc. This is what black men tell me literally every single day of my life, what do you want me to do?

Last edited:
I’m telling you a fact not an opinion. You think I want to be known as the least desirable? But it’s the truth. Plus black men always tell me that lot of black women have masculine atttudes that turn men off while white women are more submissive to them. I tried to fight it off but so many say it so there must be truth to it. They say white girls are easier to approach, they are more experimentative in bed, more feminine features etc. This is what black men tell me literally every single day of my life, what do you want me to do?

Don't let them destroy your confidence!!

I'm not saying that there aren't really feminine ladies among white women, but black men who fetishize white women are thinking with their tails not their brains!!
By calling them masculine, some black men actually want to degrade black women psychologically!
Are some white women sexually assertive? So what? There are different proportions of more liberal and more conservative women and men with regard to sexuality in each phenotype!
I am writing as a man, that less informed men are strongly inclined to generalize based on their own experiences, with which they praise some women and ******* the self-esteem of others!

In my humble opinion, you can be a wonderful WOMAN inside and out, which makes you equal to other women!!

I wrote to you so that you don't let others destroy your female self-esteem!

With the help of the Internet, you can do this by looking for erotic dating and/or forum sites that specifically seek black women or black women in addition to women of other species!!
On these websites you will find heterosexual and bisexual ladies and gentlemen who would grab you with both hands and if they could, they would treat you like a GODDESS!! :)

After that, you will realize that the opinion of black men who fetishize white women because of their own positive experiences is not the main trend, but only one opinion among many!

BlackCuckquean, you and other black women are sexy, sexual, strong, smart, and so much more. Always remember that.

Black women don’t look masculine. White women often do though. It’s not a skin color thing.

Big hips, big ass, beautiful jaw and lips on a black Queen make most white wimen look masculine.

BEFE4BCE-1670-412D-AA27-DD4032DA8EDE.jpeg

Look dear BlackCuckguean!

I didn't intend to offend you, I was just trying to reflect on the fact that, in my humble opinion, the definition of femininity and masculinity covers quite a large spectrum of opinions!
I think the definition of beauty, like femininity and masculinity, is relative rather than exact.

You wrote that, according to many, very light skin pigmentation is considered feminine and very dark skin pigmentation is considered masculine. Can you link a statistic on this?
Among the European phenotypes, I am a representative of Dinaric (Adriatic), and therefore for me pale and medium brown pigmentation is more attractive than very light and very dark.
For me, mainly Southern European, North African and sub-Saharan women are truly feminine! As a result, in addition to Mediterranean women, black ladies with moderately wide noses and mouths are quite simply miracles of nature! At least I think they are! Black ladies with fuller figures are especially beautiful to me!
I can find women with lighter pigmentation erotically attractive when paired with natural red hair and emerald green eyes!
Among the Asian ladies, among the Koreans and the Japanese, perhaps fair-toned women, whose beauty is only enhanced by black straight hair and beautiful brown eyes!
Wavy hair makes the beauty of black ladies truly magical!
It may come as a surprise, but as a South-Eastern European man, I don't like blond and blond-brown hair!

For men, light and medium-brown skin, combined with auburn or black hair and brown eyes, are more masculine. The physique is at least average, but it is better if it is more muscular from physical work and/or regular sports!
Smoking and heavy alcohol consumption (alcohol is a small stimulant because it dilates ******* vessels and increases oxygen uptake) should be avoided, as it is not good for potency!

With my comment, I just wanted to make it clear that I do not belong to the camp of those who represent the mainstream mentality!

Have a nice day!!

Every post on here is the posters opinion. (including yours - but I am not wasting my time reading it) .. Lighten up .. have some fun here.. or get lost.

Black women have more balls than their own fucking men because they are loyal and their low IQ makes them appear more intimidating which I love and I would rather choose a black women than a Asian women but give me a white onlyfans girl who has been around 100 men I can turn her into the most loyal women ever who will do anything I say it takes a real man to shape a women in his imagine
Lower IQ? You got a reference for this? They are one of the most educated demographics in the US.

Now I dont have on black women specific . it's a well documented field the average IQ in Sub Saharan Africa is below 78 where Asians have highest. differences has been found in the amount of neurons in the brain and again Asians at top Whites in middle and then blacks. Also better environmental factors have been proven to have zero effects on bettering IQ in adopted blacks growing up in white families https://www.worlddata.info/iq-by-country.php
Well documented? Dude your reference (a website that looks like it was designed by the people who make Alex Jones boner pills) doesn’t even cite the studies it claims to be based on.

Bro do you also need a lesson on how to use Google :p . Personally I dont like Alex Jones he's a deceptive man who suck dick on Israel and Russia while claiming he's for America first. .. regarding the IQ then you can also clearly see it in Europe such as South Italy versus North Italy or South Italy versus Scandinavia.. the Scandinavians have better living standards than Southern Europe and remember the Italians suffered the same discrimination as the blacks did but do better than blacks despite not having as much rights and special privileges as blacks
Yeah, none of those anecdotes or assumed factoids mean anything or support your argument. IQ itself is a junk test, and no social scientist or evolutionary psychologist has proven a nature vrs. nurture argument on the relative successes or failures of nations. Put a Sudanese refugee in a Danish household and they might become a radiologist or mathematician; raise a Dutch kid in the rural DRC and they might become a low-yielding sweet potato farmer. There is no support for the theory that one ethnicity or melanin-rich/melanin-lacking group is more intelligent than the other. Throw in epigenetics and differences in education styles and you’ll even be more confused.

You do realize that whites are not lacking in melanin right ? Blacks cant switch from White to dark just by staying in the sun...

I mean the most advanced civilization in sub saharan africa were litteraly built by whites namely South africa.

This just goes to show that at the heart of this website is a lot of really dumb racist bullshit.

There were a lot of powerful precolonial and even colonial civilizations in SS Africa. Read about the history of the Ethiopian empire, ancient Songhai/Ni ger , Ghana, Dahomey, Ashanti, Zimbabwe, Egypt, Kush, etc. A bunch of Dutch settlers in South Africa didn’t create Africa’s greatest civilization.

@emilyava what do you think of this bullshit?

You do realize that whites are not lacking in melanin right ? Blacks cant switch from White to dark just by staying in the sun...

I mean the most advanced civilization in sub saharan africa were litteraly built by whites namely South africa.

You’re just uneducated. And that’s fine.

Oh wow, touché! Caught me on the sub-Saharan loophole! You must be a real geography buff. Do you consider Ethiopia south of the Sahara or kind of parallel to it?

Last edited:
Ethiopia is an ancient kingdom that once spanned from Ethiopia to Yemen. It sustained thousands of years as an advanced state. The Dutch and British were settler colonists in South Africa and brought their own architecture and culture with them. Do you not see the difference here? An indigenous nation state and a settler colony?

Let's not turn this into MSNBC, it's called colorism, it affects both races all sorts of ways. Take it from the guy that got teased by dark skin girls in the hood with names like "Lite Bright". Most of your haters are just confused admirers, didn't realize it until high school, they didn't want to fight, they wanted to f- *signal loss*

Back