Lights on or off

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
A general sex question..what do you prefer? Does turning off light actually sets the mood ? Or light on is more then a turn of ?

So I odd story to go with it ..had a four some (couple swapping) or whatever you call it ,and out of no where the other guy said " let's turn off the light,set the mood)🤨 needless to say me and the two girls laughed and poke fun..lol I don't think anyone was there for romance

For me light on ,never under the sheets and if we kiss ,eyes stay open lmfao .just wondering does this apply to everyone looking for a fix or does these ideas make people uncomfortable?

Light on! Lights off! I don't think it has anything to do with "mood" bc if you're fucken then you're fucken light on, lights off. My mood is my wet pussy and a hard dick everything else is irrelevant..

Lights off for the last year or so of relationship with my ex girlfriend.
We did it on purpose to condition her to BBC. That way she didn't have to look at my white penis. I would talk to her constantly in a positive reaffirmed way to help her when the day came.
And the day came and it was after I was gone.
She's with a Black man now and I'm sure she's fulfilled. As seeing i have no contact with her I hope she's getting what she needs on a daily basis!

With her boyfriend in our bed, lights off most of the time as they sleep together as if married and they usually have to go to work the next day. With a new guy, lights on at first, door left open a bit for me to watch. Lights will go off for sleep at some point.

Back