Lights on or off

When I was younger, early 80s, I thought girls wanted it dark so that's what I did.
I was 22 "seeing" this 42 year old married gal pretty much once a week after work. Our first time was at my place in my bed, one side lamp on. Evidently it was her first time cheating on her hubby of 19 years, we did the deed, were laying there and she starts crying saying it was a mistake, etc. We did end up going again befor she left, crying as she left. Next hook up was two weeks later at my place again, she was like game on, let's do this. She asked to keep the lights on, that was a first for me. She visited every Thursday for over a year, she was a sex freak, I fucked her butt regularly, we had sex in my kitchen, livingroom, bathroom and she loved it. She said her and hubby only did it in bed in the dark.
Every married girl I was ever with liked lights on. Single girls about half and half. Married gals, no games, let's get it on so I can go home.

Last edited:
It depends on the mood. Sometimes. The lights TV and music be on. Other times. It be chill. No light. Jus moon light it or candle light

Back