Comparisons with Africa

One of my favourite quips thrown at me, both humerous and factual was in response to a query made to a friend in Kenya after the police raided a number of massage parlours in Nairobi and Mombassa 'rescuing' a number of east european ladies. He replied:

"A brothel in Africa? That would be a broken in white family..'

One of my favourite quips thrown at me, both humerous and factual was in response to a query made to a friend in Kenya after the police raided a number of massage parlours in Nairobi and Mombassa 'rescuing' a number of east european ladies. He replied:

"A brothel in Africa? That would be a broken in white family..'

Need to have a brothel like that.

I knew a married couple in Harare where the husbands was over paranoid that the Africans were after his beautiful wife. After a month of witnessing the African's reaction to his wife in public areas he 'banned' her from leaving their company villa thinking if the Africans don't she is here that would be the best policy.
His job involved him travelling so was regularly left entirely alone.
After six months virtually trapped inside the villa and bored rigid an African came over the villa wall one night when her husband was away.
When he left in the morning she told the African when her husband was next due to be away..
I don't think her husband ever found out, but the Africans in the neighbourhood knew she was 'up for a bit of black cock' when her husband was away...

I knew a married couple in Harare where the husbands was over paranoid that the Africans were after his beautiful wife. After a month of witnessing the African's reaction to his wife in public areas he 'banned' her from leaving their company villa thinking if the Africans don't she is here that would be the best policy.
His job involved him travelling so was regularly left entirely alone.
After six months virtually trapped inside the villa and bored rigid an African came over the villa wall one night when her husband was away.
When he left in the morning she told the African when her husband was next due to be away..
I don't think her husband ever found out, but the Africans in the neighbourhood knew she was 'up for a bit of black cock' when her husband was away...
I bet she was fucked rotten

I think the oil camp give it away as well as his earlier posts.

I have to assume Angola's oil development is leading to a similar situations, though of course they are ex-French if I can take the liberty of describing its history in that way.

They have found oil in the Kenya/Uganda border I believe.

I think the oil camp give it away as well as his earlier posts.

I have to assume Angola's oil development is leading to a similar situations, though of course they are ex-French if I can take the liberty of describing its history in that way.

They have found oil in the Kenya/Uganda border I believe.
excuse my ignorance of African Geography, I have been to South Africa but that's all

excuse my ignorance of African Geography, I have been to South Africa but that's all

No problem. I understand some Americans get confused as to whether certain states are in the USA or are foreign.

My own post was incorrect. Angola was formerly Portuguese, not French.

Angola is just to the NW of South Africa.

Kenya/Uganda are equatorial and East Africa, both formerly of the slavetrading empire of the Sultanate of Zanzibar. Tourists can still visit the slave pens in Zanzibar. Not often publicised this was a staging point for the import of white slaves into the Middle East.

This part of Africa was ruled from 1698 by Oman, until the war of 1896.

A war which lasted 38 minutes, won by the British!

The British and German set up the colonial adminisrations of Kenya, Uganda, Zanzibar, and Tanganyika and ran the area before power was handed to the Africans in the 1960's.

I emphasise that is a brief synopsis :) and not a detailed history...

No problem. I understand some Americans get confused as to whether certain states are in the USA or are foreign.

My own post was incorrect. Angola was formerly Portuguese, not French.

Angola is just to the NW of South Africa.

Kenya/Uganda are equatorial and East Africa, both formerly of the slavetrading empire of the Sultanate of Zanzibar. Tourists can still visit the slave pens in Zanzibar. Not often publicised this was a staging point for the import of white slaves into the Middle East.

This part of Africa was ruled from 1698 by Oman, until the war of 1896.

A war which lasted 38 minutes, won by the British!

The British and German set up the colonial adminisrations of Kenya, Uganda, Zanzibar, and Tanganyika and ran the area before power was handed to the Africans in the 1960's.

I emphasise that is a brief synopsis :) and not a detailed history...
Thank you for the geography and history lesson, I am not American, I am British and contrary to your belief that I am ignorant and that Americans are "confused". It was not the location of Nigeria that confused me it was just the reference to an oil camp. There are at least eleven African countries producing oil in various quantities; however I am aware that it is Nigeria that has the worst record for kidnapping of Oil workers.
The East Africa countries you refer to were part of German East Africa but were lost to the British by the settlement agreements after the first world war in 1922.

Thank you for the geography and history lesson, I am not American, I am British and contrary to your belief that I am ignorant and that Americans are "confused". It was not the location of Nigeria that confused me it was just the reference to an oil camp. There are at least eleven African countries producing oil in various quantities; however I am aware that it is Nigeria that has the worst record for kidnapping of Oil workers.
The East Africa countries you refer to were part of German East Africa but were lost to the British by the settlement agreements after the first world war in 1922.

Carol I am not aware of any occasion when I have said that you were ignorant or confused. It was your post that described yourself as ignorant of African Geography. Sorry for thinking you might have been an American...

What does it mean to take the wife on a holiday trip with the intention of getting her seduced by a black man? A lot, actually, though most would find it hard coming to terms with it. It helps to take the wife out of her present environment, where she's gotten too comfortable, too used to her neighbors' searching eyes. What most hubbies desire is a place where the wife can unshackle herself of her hindering thoughts and surrender herself to whatever desire she has in mind to explore.
Such is the reason why lots of white couples flock to exotic destinations in the Caribbean, to swingers locations in Europe and Asia...and even down to Africa, where black men are aplenty. Such was the adventure I had with a foreign couple from Europe, and you can find it here: WHITE WIFE, BLACK HEART.​

Xmas is coming. Some sweet white virgin probably doesn't realise yet she is going to be the Xmas present offered to a rich powerful African...:) but then again maybe she does...:) :)

Right...that's exactly what's going to be happening. Inb4 you've worked/lived in Africa for years and know the ins and outs of African society and culture, therefore what you say is true. I'm sure there's a small bit of truth but for the most part the rest is much larger than life. Whatever file this under "fantasy" or whatever its being labeled as now.

I hope people can look at this sort of set up and understand why some white women wet their knickers over the life style on offer. My wife's lover had a private jet plane, nothing on this scale but it did have a bed :)
Many of the remote luxury lodges in Africa can only be got to by plane, and never receive a police visit, and people can do whatever they like anytime they like, and if anyone gets really difficult the crocodiles like a good snack and 'an accident with the wildife is reported' as likely happened to Julie Ward, though few cases get that level of publicity

Like always Expatdad, I really enjoy reading all your comments, and you also Dsoul... but in this post, (and I'm sorry if I've missed it before,) you mentioned something about Julie Ward and I was wondering if you could tell me more about her... ? And if you want to respond privately, please do so...

Thanks again,
Janice

Back