Comparisons with Africa

Do most people know that one of the first Black rulers to be married to a white woman was an Oba of Benin back in the 16th century who married the then king of Spain's *******?
Interacial marriage in Europe, the middle east and Asia has been common for hundreds of years, but only legal in the US in 1967

Do most people know that one of the first Black rulers to be married to a white woman was an Oba of Benin back in the 16th century who married the then king of Spain's *******?

I didn't know that! Thanks. Many modern African rulers have white wives. It is easy for them to keep white mistresses out of the public eyes since they control the media!

The King of Swaziland marries a new wife every year after the Reed Fesival. To qualify she has to be a 16yo virgin. He had nine wives at the moment they fly off to Europe togther to their shopping in his private jet. I don' think they allow white 16yo to take part in this festival :)

Interacial marriage in Europe, the middle east and Asia has been common for hundreds of years, but only legal in the US in 1967

Oh yes ... wasn't referring to other places. Down in my country, interracial marriages is still a fascinating aspect, as it undoubtedly still is here in the U.S.

Oh yes ... wasn't referring to other places. Down in my country, interracial marriages is still a fascinating aspect, as it undoubtedly still is here in the U.S.

:) The only time my ******* came to me running for help when we were in Zimbabwe was when an elderley rich African who my wife was 'cultivating' told her he would not marry 'her' but would be willing to marry our daughters and 'keep my wife as mom-in-law'. When my ******* realised my wife was actually considering this she came to me 'at the run' :)

:) The only time my ******* came to me running for help when we were in Zimbabwe was when an elderley rich African who my wife was 'cultivating' told her he would not marry 'her' but would be willing to marry our daughters and 'keep my wife as mom-in-law'. When my ******* realised my wife was actually considering this she came to me 'at the run' :)

I like the sound of that.

you're going to love my next upcoming erotic novel, as it addresses much of what you and I have been conversing about. You've probably already seen excerpts of it at my blog; 'White slavery in Africa'.

many middle eastern and north African countries are rightly sensitive about the worldwide reaction to slavery which they consider 'the normal way of life' in their world. I am not sure if it was Sudan who introduced the modern concept of 'contracting people' to whoever was the highest bidder. they use the concept to keep people and particulary women out of their jails. Instead of the state paying for their upkeep, the state profits from the 'contracted service.'

I like the sound of that.

you're going to love my next upcoming erotic novel, as it addresses much of what you and I have been conversing about. You've probably already seen excerpts of it at my blog; 'White slavery in Africa'.

I'm afraid i have missed the blog but will look it up!

Back