Comparisons with Africa

Like always Expatdad, I really enjoy reading all your comments, and you also Dsoul... but in this post, (and I'm sorry if I've missed it before,) you mentioned something about Julie Ward and I was wondering if you could tell me more about her... ? And if you want to respond privately, please do so...

Thanks again,
Janice

Here is a small article about it, not sure how complete it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Julie_Ward

Like always Expatdad, I really enjoy reading all your comments, and you also Dsoul... but in this post, (and I'm sorry if I've missed it before,) you mentioned something about Julie Ward and I was wondering if you could tell me more about her... ? And if you want to respond privately, please do so...

Thanks again,
Janice

I'm blushing....

In the current economic circumstances is there any reason why a super rich African should not expect of his white employees, if they want to keep their jobs, that they do their utmost to keep him happy in any way her requires?

Has colonial history done anything other than demonstrate that those in power can do as they like (with all deference to the varying levels of responsible colonial government that did take place in Africa), and therefore the political elite can take their pleasures wherever they choose to do so? (An example of which was the recent deflowering of a chinses diplomat's ******* by a Zimbabwe Government Minister with no hickup in chinese aid to Zimbabwe.

Is it right for western government's to consider the virtue of its employees a small price for the greater good of the company and its shareholders?

Should western embassies identify to their female staff before reassignment to African countires a fuller understanding of their role in promoting their countries interests before African hands explore their bodies?

Should recruit agencies explain to expat the reason why African employees want full body photographs of expats and their families and not just head and shoulder photo's? and the advantages in securing that employement if photo's of the wife and ******* are in bikini's...?

:)

In the current economic circumstances is there any reason why a super rich African should not expect of his white employees, if they want to keep their jobs, that they do their utmost to keep him happy in any way her requires?

Has colonial history done anything other than demonstrate that those in power can do as they like (with all deference to the varying levels of responsible colonial government that did take place in Africa), and therefore the political elite can take their pleasures wherever they choose to do so? (An example of which was the recent deflowering of a chinses diplomat's ******* by a Zimbabwe Government Minister with no hickup in chinese aid to Zimbabwe.

Is it right for western government's to consider the virtue of its employees a small price for the greater good of the company and its shareholders?

Should western embassies identify to their female staff before reassignment to African countires a fuller understanding of their role in promoting their countries interests before African hands explore their bodies?

Should recruit agencies explain to expat the reason why African employees want full body photographs of expats and their families and not just head and shoulder photo's? and the advantages in securing that employement if photo's of the wife and ******* are in bikini's...?

:)

So...can you point us towards proof of these claims or does one need the experience of living with the black workers?

So...can you point us towards proof of these claims or does one need the experience of living with the black workers?

Oh? This shoud be good. And, note the misdirect, 'Living with black workers'. No, it's the officials, those who wield the power in Africa, that are the ones perpatrating the abuses.

Oh? This shoud be good. And, note the misdirect, 'Living with black workers'. No, it's the officials, those who wield the power in Africa, that are the ones perpatrating the abuses.

What...? Misdirect? What are you talking about? So when I asked a few pages back/in a similar thread, he had all the answers because he lived with the workers/help who "took advantage". And now it's apparently those with power abusing it, cause I mean the story about some African taking some Chinese officials virgin ******* wouldn't be a headline. Neither would western embassy workers willingly going over there to be "used and abused"...

If all this power is being thrown around, how is it that nobody seems to hear about it except for the select few on year. Inb4 typical "your a kid what do you know" response.

Does the Mafia exist? Do gangs in the USA exist? Do all their mis-deeds show up as news stories?

It's buisness......the way things are done.

The commenter was never saying that it was the 'workers' who took advantage. As always, it is those in power who do the taking. And yes, some like to be taken advantage of. That's part of 'Business and Pleasure' too.

Does the Mafia exist? Do gangs in the USA exist? Do all their mis-deeds show up as news stories?

The commenter was never saying that it was the 'workers' who took advantage. As always, it is those in power who do the taking. And yes, some like to be taken advantage of. That's part of 'Business and Pleasure' too.

That's exactly the point that was made...it was theworkers who were taking advantage of the white families, but now it's apparently those in power. Of course...how could I be so naive, there are all these powerful Africans taking advantage of these women.

So should I contact the UN and warn them that thereworkers are being used as sex objects or is that just part of the "business
and pleasure"? Better yet we need to warn the foreigninvestors, they're women are fair game.

4021020+_6bfd7f0101184c3557942827671cd25b.jpg

Mostly but not entirely. Domestic staff are not above a little sexual blackmail if the opportunity arises

Hi Got2.

I would not bother with responding to HowareUdoin19. He seperately claimed to be a 19yo student in Canada who had 14 made trips to different African countries of between 2 weeks and a month...

He clearly has not got a clue how power is wielded in Africa, or anything else for that matter.

Hi Got2.

I would not bother with responding to HowareUdoin19. He seperately claimed to be a 19yo student in Canada who had 14 made trips to different African countries of between 2 weeks and a month...

He clearly has not got a clue how power is wielded in Africa, or anything else for that matter.

Do I have posts pics as proof? You may want to reread my post, never said what the trips were allconsecutive...but like I said of course high school ******* have no opportunities to do humanitarian work...

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0277953601002428

The above is a report is restricted to South Africa. It is also over 10 years old. The crime statistics for SA are more up to date, but as the report identifies they differentiate between '*******' and non-concensual or ******* sex in a way we would not in the west. Nor does it identify interracial ******* or such 'coercion' as seperate figures.

Most African countries are not as westernised, wealthy, or 'modern' as SA, and they see little merit in producing stats that would make the world think less of them.

I offer it up only as an indication of the problem.

It was produced by the Medical Research Council in Pretoria.

I have highlighted a few points. I am not a supporter of ******* or sexual coercion.

Abstract

During 1999 the issue of ******* in South Africa was debated at the highest levels. The epidemiology of ******* has become an issue of considerable political importance and sensitivity, with President Mbeki demanding an answer to the question: how much ******* is there in South Africa? The purpose of this paper is both to summarise and synthesise the findings of research to provide an overview of the epidemiology of ******* of women in South Africa and to show how difficult it is to answer the President's question. The review begins by considering why ******* is so difficult to research. Data available shows that ******* reported to the police (240 incidents of ******* and attempted ******* per 100,000 women each year) represents the tip of an ice berg of sexual coercion. Representative community-based surveys have found, for example, that in the 17–48 age group there are 2070 such incidents per 100,000 women per year. Non-consensual sex in marriage and dating relationships is believed to be very common but is usually not well reported in surveys. ****** sexual initiation is reported by almost a third of adolescent girls. In addition ******* consensual sex is a common problem in schools, workplaces and amongst peers. Knowledge of causal and contributory factors influencing the high levels of ******* are also discussed. We conclude that the ******* statistic for the country is currently elusive but levels of non-consensual and ******* sex are clearly very high. International comparison needs to be approached with caution because most developing countries lack the infrastructure for accurate crime reporting and do not have such a substantial body of survey data.

When europeans first visited Africa (post roman that is) the dominant foreign power was the arabs, and their main interest was acquiring slaves for the middle east, and exotic animals.
Expats usually arrived as independant traders, often setting up trading posts with usually friendly rulers offering manufactured goods previousy unobtainable, and of course weapons not seen before in Africa. Such traders usually only lived for around 10 years before malaria and other diseases killed them off and new white traders arrived.
They were nevertheless prized by the local rulers who in addition to trading ivory, gold and gems etc tried to ensure the traders had a compfortable stay and so provided them with women and girls (usually captured from a neighbouring tribe, so it was no great sacrifice). in addition these traders had the sense not to interfere with the wives of African warriors so the females offered to them were often young, which did no clash with either European or Africans standards at the time.
As the rulers negotiated more and more weapons they also secured white 'trainers' os shall we call them 'mercenaries' to help train their armies who has second pick of captured women, after the tribal rulers of course! Again such men usually did not live long in the African climate and came as single men and were supplied with all the female comforts they might need which encouraged more to keep on coming depite the high death rates for europeans.
The only serious white colonisation was in the 'empty' southern tip of Africa, which steadily encroached north and east.
The race for Africa was a short lived affair in which europe temprarily, for around 50 years took over the rule of most of Africa. the new colonial rulers did not usually relish an African postiny, with some exceptions and were keen to accept local traditions and practice, and again found comfort usually in the arms of local Africans women and girls eager to please these strange new white men, and that continues to this day.
The tribal leaders generally grew wealthy, and after independance the new political leaders grew spectacular wealthy and industrialisation in the west saw a desperate need for the mineral resources Africa had as well as the gems and diamonds.
Canny African rulers set up trade terms that enabled them to become even more wealthy but the 'power' had changed to the African. Companies and governments were eager to do business and willing to turn a blind eye to excesses as long as they got the oil, and copper, and uranium etc
Whites flocked to Africa now to live in luxurious colonial style setting in an exotic country. This time though instead of the African rulers providing these new expats with women, the pattern had turned. The Africans wanted expats with attractive white wives, and nubile, curvaceous healthy teenage daughters so the Africans could now take their pleasure of white females.
Who in turn discovered the joys and delights of the black cock that they had heard so much gossip about before coming to Africa, and if husbands and fathers wanted to keep their job or advance and make money the price was not Africans pandering to their needs, but white men pandering to African needs symbolised and polarised by erect African cocks sinking into the mouths of kneeling wide eyed white females

i
When europeans first visited Africa (post roman that is) the dominant foreign power was the arabs, and their main interest was acquiring slaves for the middle east, and exotic animals.
Expats usually arrived as independant traders, often setting up trading posts with usually friendly rulers offering manufactured goods previousy unobtainable, and of course weapons not seen before in Africa. Such traders usually only lived for around 10 years before malaria and other diseases killed them off and new white traders arrived.
They were nevertheless prized by the local rulers who in addition to trading ivory, gold and gems etc tried to ensure the traders had a compfortable stay and so provided them with women and girls (usually captured from a neighbouring tribe, so it was no great sacrifice). in addition these traders had the sense not to interfere with the wives of African warriors so the females offered to them were often young, which did no clash with either European or Africans standards at the time.
As the rulers negotiated more and more weapons they also secured white 'trainers' os shall we call them 'mercenaries' to help train their armies who has second pick of captured women, after the tribal rulers of course! Again such men usually did not live long in the African climate and came as single men and were supplied with all the female comforts they might need which encouraged more to keep on coming depite the high death rates for europeans.
The only serious white colonisation was in the 'empty' southern tip of Africa, which steadily encroached north and east.
The race for Africa was a short lived affair in which europe temprarily, for around 50 years took over the rule of most of Africa. the new colonial rulers did not usually relish an African postiny, with some exceptions and were keen to accept local traditions and practice, and again found comfort usually in the arms of local Africans women and girls eager to please these strange new white men, and that continues to this day.
The tribal leaders generally grew wealthy, and after independance the new political leaders grew spectacular wealthy and industrialisation in the west saw a desperate need for the mineral resources Africa had as well as the gems and diamonds.
Canny African rulers set up trade terms that enabled them to become even more wealthy but the 'power' had changed to the African. Companies and governments were eager to do business and willing to turn a blind eye to excesses as long as they got the oil, and copper, and uranium etc
Whites flocked to Africa now to live in luxurious colonial style setting in an exotic country. This time though instead of the African rulers providing these new expats with women, the pattern had turned. The Africans wanted expats with attractive white wives, and nubile, curvaceous healthy teenage daughters so the Africans could now take their pleasure of white females.
Who in turn discovered the joys and delights of the black cock that they had heard so much gossip about before coming to Africa, and if husbands and fathers wanted to keep their job or advance and make money the price was not Africans pandering to their needs, but white men pandering to African needs symbolised and polarised by erect African cocks sinking into the mouths of kneeling wide eyed white females
love reading your stuff, expatdad!

Well, I am currently finishing a story, based on your info, with EXACTLY this plot line.

In fact, right now, I am going to post the first part of the story. Enjoy.........

Well, I am currently finishing a story, based on your info, with EXACTLY this plot line.

In fact, right now, I am going to post the first part of the story. Enjoy.........

Fine I look forward to it, shame the twins did not make the holiday to Africa :)

The truth is nearly always stranger than the fiction. Tiberius & Caligula would have have felt perfectly at home in the palaces of some African rulers...

Back