can dicks be too big?

I suppose as is the case with almost everything, this too is personal preference. BUT, if you BOTH are willing to do your respective parts then in most cases it’ll absolutely work. And oh my is it life changing 😍. She has to be mentally and physically relaxed, good chemistry and correct mood/ environment will do it. So for me personally it’s when he is calm but confident. Like he knows the end goal but not rushing it, acting like he’s been in the end zone before. Charisma and witty humor makes the chemistry for me. Then understanding the environments moods and matching it. So once I am comfortable and able to relax, like others have said he was to work at the oral game for a good time. I have to cum at least twice off of passionate head. Then he has to SLOWLY work himself in with slow, long deep strokes. The constant pressure off his girth makes me cum, then he can pick up tempo. When this happens after I’m mentally in the zone, VERY wet he’s maintains the constant long deep rhythm (stamina is key) and starts to stimulate the C spot (cervixs) it truly gives me a full body orgasim and makes we squirt. Only times this happens for me is with 8”+ long 6”+ thick BBC’s.
never thought my biggest desires could be written out so perfectly LOL you hit the nail on the head sis

If the man is a patient lover, my experience is that I can handle really big ones both vaginally and anal (lots and continuous lube)

The assholes who just want to get in there and pound you are a real problem and should be avoided.
You sound like fun

Yes they can!

for myself I prefer in between 8 and 9 inches. Rcok hard with a small curve and not too thick.

A guy that has the girth of a soda can is really painful for me.

Yes-the thought here is bigger is better so a 12" dick is better than a 6". Ask any woman and the reply will be 85% prefer a sharter cock thats fat over a longer cock thats skinny. Now a long fat dick can be amazing but the user has to be careful not to just pound away and be non attentive to the woman because that can be unpleasureable. The biggest orgasms Ive ever had was from a long fat cock but the guy was a mnaster at working me with it from tip to balls and everything in bewteeen and was really concious of me and what was good at the moment. I was also pretty vocal about slow done, deeper or give it all to me so we were in sync with the position and tempo and such and it was amazing. I could orgasm from just sitting there with it buried in me and me squeezing on it as it was so thick and filling. He also had the most huge orgasms Ive ever seen and that was such a turn on that made me cum when he did. It was like an explosion of cum in my pussy and ******* I would exploe too. Good it was amazing.

i have had many large cocks and although it does hurt at first especially if not warmed up properly they are so satisfying when im stretched and loose mmmm time for some more

I was just curious to know I have stretched some pussies and asses in my time. and left some girls in terrible pain that I just stopped. so have yall ever had that problem before?
For me, so far I haven't found one that's too thick. But yes, I've definitely played with someone too long. He purposefully rammed it in a hard and deep as he could. I take to him about it and he said "I'm trying to fuck a hole through your cervix". ... like, yes, I can tell. When I ******* and have cramps for a week after we play, that's not a good thing. He kept doing it, so I had to stop seeing him.

For me, so far I haven't found one that's too thick. But yes, I've definitely played with someone too long. He purposefully rammed it in a hard and deep as he could. I take to him about it and he said "I'm trying to fuck a hole through your cervix". ... like, yes, I can tell. When I ******* and have cramps for a week after we play, that's not a good thing. He kept doing it, so I had to stop seeing him.
Wtf!? That's an automatic deal breaker! That's painful and not at all enjoyable. I know sometimes it happens, but he kept doing it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I was just curious to know I have stretched some pussies and asses in my time. and left some girls in terrible pain that I just stopped. so have yall ever had that problem before?
Never had that probloem but yes they can be too big and yes it can be uncomfortable. Too many here think bigger is better. Just look at all the guys who buy their wives 13" dildos that are as big around as their forearm. No its not comfortable for a vast majority of women. Especially if you dont know what to do with it and the only goal is to drive poles into the ground.

Back