can dicks be too big?

Being a " Big Boy for a white guy " , I was surprised by your post, as a teenager and in my 20's I was often faced with nervous nubiles who were concerned about the size of my cock . For their benefit as well as my own I perfected my pussy eating techniques. Once the juices are flowing they cum round too the idea of being impailed on my pierced cock 😈 . I must admit that my buddy who I've shared the most girls with.... and this guy can scare horses, is exactly like your description. 😎🍌💦🤔
Yeah right its so big you cant even post a photo of it yeah looool, go back to dreamland cause thats the only place its has big as you say it is joker.

Yes, they can be too big, especially if they are in it for their ego and can care less about the partner's pleasure. Adonis was huge and when we got to fucking he took his time, let me acclamate and then slowly , ever so slowly started working me. After 4 or 5 minutes I was taking the whole thing and cumming. Why? Because he knew how to use it, knew he was well endowed and was a gentleman in making sure we were in sync.
Those of us that can slow fuck any woman & still make them scream & cum do know just how to use it.

Yes, they can be too big, especially if they are in it for their ego and can care less about the partner's pleasure. Adonis was huge and when we got to fucking he took his time, let me acclamate and then slowly , ever so slowly started working me. After 4 or 5 minutes I was taking the whole thing and cumming. Why? Because he knew how to use it, knew he was well endowed and was a gentleman in making sure we were in sync.
Glad a woman said this and not a man...gives more credibility to the truth. Thnx, @AnnieS !!

Ask yourself that when you take a look & see who out of the both of us have any media on they profile lol now whos got a chip on they shoulder

Ask yourself that when you take a look & see who out of the both of us have any media on they profile lol now whos got a chip on they shoulder loool
It's a shame your use of English is at a remedial level. Maybe the rush of ******* to your BBC interferes with punctuation, or are you just thick as well as obnoxious? 🤔

It's a shame your use of English is at a remedial level. Maybe the rush of ******* to your BBC interferes with punctuation, or are you just thick as well as obnoxious? 🤔
Yeah i must be because i`m the one boasting about a big dick that i dont have looool. hows that for punctuation loool keep daydreaming looool

My research indicates no.....however if you are really big you need to do the ground work with lots of foreplay and then start slow and gradually work deeper. Jackhammering when you are the size of a jackhammer is not a good time. Being stretched, the incredible friction turning me inside out, and being totally filled.....those incredible sensations are worth the extra work and patience from both of us.
I second this!

I suppose as is the case with almost everything, this too is personal preference. BUT, if you BOTH are willing to do your respective parts then in most cases it’ll absolutely work. And oh my is it life changing 😍. She has to be mentally and physically relaxed, good chemistry and correct mood/ environment will do it. So for me personally it’s when he is calm but confident. Like he knows the end goal but not rushing it, acting like he’s been in the end zone before. Charisma and witty humor makes the chemistry for me. Then understanding the environments moods and matching it. So once I am comfortable and able to relax, like others have said he was to work at the oral game for a good time. I have to cum at least twice off of passionate head. Then he has to SLOWLY work himself in with slow, long deep strokes. The constant pressure off his girth makes me cum, then he can pick up tempo. When this happens after I’m mentally in the zone, VERY wet he’s maintains the constant long deep rhythm (stamina is key) and starts to stimulate the C spot (cervixs) it truly gives me a full body orgasim and makes we squirt. Only times this happens for me is with 8”+ long 6”+ thick BBC’s.

Yeah i must be because i`m the one boasting about a big dick that i dont have looool. hows that for punctuation loool keep daydreaming looool
Piss poor. As I expected. Carry on bumping ya gums . More chips than fish supper. Must be difficult, being illiterate, insecure and fucking thick .🖕🤣🇮🇲🏍🏁

Cool. You do - or don't do - what's good for you. FYI...if the guy does it the right way, 8 inches could work for you fine. (Frankly, even if he's bigger, if he's experienced and a good lover, he'll know how to NOT use all of it. Most men - and women - forget that just because you have it, doesn't mean you have to use it all. A man can cum without getting it all in and a woman can get the max pleasure without getting all the dick up in her ass giving her pain. After all, it's about pleasure, not utilization!!)

Last edited:
Wife says, length for anal is immaterial, too much girth for anal is a hard no. Length and girth vaginally anything is possible and enjoyable with the right partner. Just relaying her thoughts.

Back