can dicks be too big?

My wife hasn't found the cock she can't take. The issue isn't pain. The biggest she's had was about as big around as my wrist and nearly twice my length, but he was careful at first and used plenty of lube and she enjoyed it very much. She loves a good stretch. BUT... There is a point at which she can't contract her muscles around him, or change the sensation much by changing position and angle, she's just stuffed. In those cases she's actually less orgasmic.

For more explosive results, her sweet spot is somewhere around 8" give or take. Even better is a thick base with a nice taper and a slight curve. And regardless of shape, girth is at least as important as length. Don't get me wrong, she loves all BBC, but that combination has her screaming and squirting in no time, and quickly losing count of how many times she cums. Orgasms are virtually continuous as long as the guy can last, if that's what he's packing and he knows how to use it.

I have a streak that, I have made every female tap in exhaustion. I'm glad you can take a big dick , I'm glad you crave it , but women don't think about that tapping out lol 🤣🤣 , I love it ....they try to squeeze you dry , squirting all over you , sucking senseless and still tap out , and I love when they do in front of the husband,they be so happy lol , and surprised and they feel dominant and victorious and it doesn't matter if they participate,it's the point of a woman being satisfied to her limits.

Attachments

• 0f5e0c50-c553-41e9-ac53-750ae27f4032.jpg
    0f5e0c50-c553-41e9-ac53-750ae27f4032.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 26
I guess it’s like anything. All women will have a personal preference. Personally, I have the easiest time with the bigger black cocks in my ass. I’m a true anal girl. If the guy isn’t too thick I can talk it all down my throat. I’d says my pussy loves the real thick guys. But can’t take as much length.

As the others mentioned we need a little warming up first

Yeah, I know a guy that had close to an 11 incher and very thick. He use to date old whores 'cause they were the only ones that came close to taking it. One old whore looked at it and said she wouldn't fuck him, but she'd suck him off for $20 ... he just laughed and said, "hell lady, I can do that myself". View attachment 1140333
A old Army buddy of mine was reputed to be able to suck his own cock.... ( I did see him lick the head ). Needless to say he's fucked most of my GF's and his brother's have sampled the more adventurous FWBs . 2 teenagers ( now well into their 30’s) I introduced him to have even been FUCKED by his Sons. 😈🔥🍌💦💦💦💦

I can agree with that. Tbh, white guys with big dicks are the worst I think...they just try to jackhammer you instead of “working it” slowly...big difference between how they and black guys with bigger cocks make love
Being a " Big Boy for a white guy " , I was surprised by your post, as a teenager and in my 20's I was often faced with nervous nubiles who were concerned about the size of my cock . For their benefit as well as my own I perfected my pussy eating techniques. Once the juices are flowing they cum round too the idea of being impailed on my pierced cock 😈 . I must admit that my buddy who I've shared the most girls with.... and this guy can scare horses, is exactly like your description. 😎🍌💦🤔

Yes, they can be too big, especially if they are in it for their ego and can care less about the partner's pleasure. Adonis was huge and when we got to fucking he took his time, let me acclamate and then slowly , ever so slowly started working me. After 4 or 5 minutes I was taking the whole thing and cumming. Why? Because he knew how to use it, knew he was well endowed and was a gentleman in making sure we were in sync.

Back