can dicks be too big?

I was just curious to know I have stretched some pussies and asses in my time. and left some girls in terrible pain that I just stopped. so have yall ever had that problem before?
I’ve been with guys who were pretty big, and yeah, it kinda hurts sometimes. The big ones always take getting used to. They are probably better described as uncomfortable, rather than painful...but a guy with a big dick usually knows he’s big and takes his time.

I’ve been with guys who were pretty big, and yeah, it kinda hurts sometimes. The big ones always take getting used to. They are probably better described as uncomfortable, rather than painful...but a guy with a big dick usually knows he’s big and takes his time.
Jenn says that 8-9in is PERFECT but too much more is too much.

Visually those really big cocks, 10" plus and thick as my arm, are very exciting, but yeah, they're very hard to take for most women. I feel sorry for these studs who can only get half or three quarters of their cocks inside their lover's pussy. I'm sure they miss the satisfaction of being able to bury it all the way in.

God, yeah i've thought about it... how ******* would that be to have all of that extra cock and not be able to "bring it home" so to speak. That must be extremely frustrating, but i don't feel that bad for em, lol.

I can agree with that. Tbh, white guys with big dicks are the worst I think...they just try to jackhammer you instead of “working it” slowly...big difference between how they and black guys with bigger cocks make love
A black guy might have a LOT to give a woman but he will work it IN, get the woman acclimated to him as he sinks further into her 🥰

it should be about pleasure but often when a man is hot he wants to put it all in ad sometimes that is not good, having a big one can be a problem but you should lok for women and men who want to service you

Back