Broken condoms????

When condoms break, its usually intentional; don't let anyone kid you. A regular condom will hold a gallon or more of water. Isn't a man who's going to cum a gallon of cum or anywhere remotely close to it.

When condoms break, its usually intentional; don't let anyone kid you. A regular condom will hold a gallon or more of water. Isn't a man who's going to cum a gallon of cum or anywhere remotely close to it.

While I do not disagree with the assessment that a condom can hold far more than the sperm that is shot in it, it can be various reasons other than foul play.

Condom in wallet. The heat makes the latex degrade. Same is true of leaving one in a car in the summer, etc.

The general friction of the activity will certainly cause stress on the latex. With some people wanting the ones that are supposed to be like nothing but skin, that certainly makes for a thinner barrier. A condom that was used will likely hold far less water before bursting than one that is fresh out of the package.

The smart move, of course, if for the woman to supply the condoms and the lubricant that will be used. In that way she controls the "chain of custody" as well as removing the chance of a lubricant being used that can damage the material.

Better don't use condoms...I have been fucking my bull for long, we never used them. Use 2 of thickness ones them only when I fuck my hubby just to make sure it films me up and not be impregnated by hubby or anyone else other than my bull.
I've always wanted to have a wife like you. It wouldn't bother me at all to be a ******* to ******* who are half Black. All women I've seen are wanting monogamy, which is great for awhile, but I prefer a woman I'm with to see others. She becomes more lively out of the bedroom, as well as in.

In our exp. happened once. Bull was very large and strong and when he was inside it broke. He came in, and I realized it when he ended.
We immediately stopped the meeting. It has been strange for us because we never thought a condom could break and since it was a first met, we asked for protected sex.
For us condom is not only for birth control but even for health reasons.

Condoms breaking? How often does this happen??? Is it normal???
This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....
Not often but if is a old condom they break not enough luber cation on it...

when we started playing and with black guys there were two older guys who she saw often, new to the interacial thing and finding it so exciting for both us, she wasn't on the pill, she was meeting them regularly and I was panic stricken the first time she came home with spunk leaking from her, I accused her of letting them go bare back but she told me the condoms had burst being young and quite gullible I believed her and looking back she was telling the truth they were bursting, the guys put it down to her that they were big(which they were) and the condoms were not strong enough
we later found out that the lubricant they were using was Vaseline and everyone knows petroleum based stuff melts latex!!!! it turned out it was used to make them burst so they filled her bareback
we found out the hard way!!!!! she got pregnant!!!!
Dump her ass now.

We always use them with bulls as she's not on the pill, but in the last 12 months we've made the mistake of telling two of them that info and funnily enough, we've had two broken condoms. So we've had a some try to breed her without her or my consent, obviously they don't get to meet or fuck her again, which we think is like killing the goose that lays the golden egg. And yes, we've stopped mentioning she isn't on any contraceptive.

We know for a fact one of them sabotaged them without our knowledge.

My wifes ex was very well hung and she said they did break occasionally with him, he'd wear one on her fertile days, but maybe a dozen times in 10 years of fucking nearly every day.

We always use them with bulls as she's not on the pill, but in the last 12 months we've made the mistake of telling two of them that info and funnily enough, we've had two broken condoms. So we've had a some try to breed her without her or my consent, obviously they don't get to meet or fuck her again, which we think is like killing the goose that lays the golden egg. And yes, we've stopped mentioning she isn't on any contraceptive.

My wifes ex was very well hung and she said they did break occasionally with him, he'd wear one on her fertile days, but maybe a dozen times in 10 years of fucking nearly every day.

Assholes that do that do not belong in this lifestyle

Assholes that do that do not belong in this lifestyle
Yeah, she realised the tip of the condom was still in her pussy two days later, but i had cum in her after he was finished that night, totally unaware he'd been fucking for 45 minutes with a broken condom. Even though in the end he came in her mouth, he'd been leaking pre-cum that whole time.

So two days later, had to have a pregnancy test, and if pregnant then not knowing who actually impregnated her and not able to find out. We'd been trying for a long time for another baby with no luck, so then we had to deal with whether to keep it or not if she was pregnant, wasn't fun at all. Luckily her test came back negative.

Yeah, she realised the tip of the condom was still in her pussy two days later, but i had cum in her after he was finished that night, totally unaware he'd been fucking for 45 minutes with a broken condom. Even though in the end he came in her mouth, he'd been leaking pre-cum that whole time.

So two days later, had to have a pregnancy test, and if pregnant then not knowing who actually impregnated her and not able to find out. We'd been trying for a long time for another baby with no luck, so then we had to deal with whether to keep it or not if she was pregnant, wasn't fun at all. Luckily her test came back negative.
Thank god

i do the following and never had a problem
  • Keep `em in a safe place before opening (no heat, frost, or mechanical stress!)
  • Look at the due date before using
  • Read the inlay/description and stick to it (how to put it on correctly, what lubricants may be used with it, ...); if you remember, this has to be done only once ;)
  • Use the correct size: tight -> no prob as long you can put it on; too wide -> no good :(
  • Test it after usage: fill it with water and see if it`s still proof
Good luck!

i do the following and never had a problem
  • Keep `em in a safe place before opening (no heat, frost, or mechanical stress!)
  • Look at the due date before using
  • Read the inlay/description and stick to it (how to put it on correctly, what lubricants may be used with it, ...); if you remember, this has to be done only once ;)
  • Use the correct size: tight -> no prob as long you can put it on; too wide -> no good :(
  • Test it after usage: fill it with water and see if it`s still proof
Good luck!
Test after usage? lol WTF is that? after your done fucking, excuse me honey im gonna make a water balloon with this used rubber?

Test after usage? lol WTF is that? after your done fucking, excuse me honey im gonna make a water balloon with this used rubber?
*lol* Yeah, sounds funny, hehe, but is right. How would you know it`s torn, if it`s not obvious? And without that knowledge: (How) would you take counter-actions (like poppin` the morning-after pill)? Please, tell me, wise man.

*lol* Yeah, sounds funny, hehe, but is right. How would you know it`s torn, if it`s not obvious? And without that knowledge: (How) would you take counter-actions (like poppin` the morning-after pill)? Please, tell me, wise man.
your a pussy. a real man don't give a *******. I fuck then go home. let her figure it out.

your a pussy. a real man don't give a *******. I fuck then go home. let her figure it out.
So you say a "real man" gives a sh!t about health and unintended pregnancy. - Exactly those kinda types that shouldn`t be part of an adult lifestyle in the first place that`s supposed to be about fun and respect. :( But also a "real man" (like that!) will get the bills starting about nine months after the fuck. *lol* Hope it was worth it. ;)

Back