Broken condoms????

You'll be fine. I think it's more an annotation than a common occurrence. When your dealing with massive meat, you're more at risk of condom breakage. Make sure they use magnums..... that's what I use
That's what both of them were using is magnums. Both of them said they don't have anything and were both shocked it happened... but it really makes me super nervous to do it again even though I really really want too!!! Thanks for responding back cause what you wrote first I was like what? Really?)

That's what both of them were using is magnums. Both of them said they don't have anything and were both shocked it happened... but it really makes me super nervous to do it again even though I really really want too!!! Thanks for responding back cause what you wrote first I was like what? Really?)
You're in the realm of massive meat. Welcome to the world

You'll be fine. I think it's more an annotation than a common occurrence. When your dealing with massive meat, you're more at risk of condom breakage. Make sure they use magnums..... that's what I use

Try skyn non-latex condoms. Stronger and thinner than latex. They feel great, have larger sizes, and virtually unbreakable.

Don't depend on natural lubrication with a condom. It may be wet naturally, but a good lube such as Astroglide has much less friction.

If your squirter, be sure to keep adding lube as all the squirt washes away the lube.

Try skyn non-latex condoms. Stronger and thinner than latex. They feel great, have larger sizes, and virtually unbreakable.

Don't depend on natural lubrication with a condom. It may be wet naturally, but a good lube such as Astroglide has much less friction.

If your squirter, be sure to keep adding lube as all the squirt washes away the lube.
Sound advice dude. Thanks for sharing

This makes me feel better!!! Thanks

I have my fair share of condoms break on me. Mostly when it gets a little rough but I do prefer lifestyle large over magnums. Magnums always have a strong latex smell that I don't like and they tend to be less reliable in my opinion. I will even use the Durex large over magnums

I usually put the condoms on if I use them. I don't want them to break during sex and I am faster than most men plus I get to play with his penis while putting it on. So all around it is a win for everyone.

Still a fan of testing and not using condoms as that is far more enjoyable to me.
And I'm a fan of you

I usually put the condoms on if I use them. I don't want them to break during sex and I am faster than most men plus I get to play with his penis while putting it on. So all around it is a win for everyone.

Still a fan of testing and not using condoms as that is far more enjoyable to me.
You have wanted a new follower!?

We have had them break. I have wondered if guys poke them with a pin. Not to get her pregnant but so they get the slippery bareback ride. Would think guys prefer no condom and might be crafty to get that ride... there's also the possibility of accidental breakage too.

We have had them break. I have wondered if guys poke them with a pin. Not to get her pregnant but so they get the slippery bareback ride. Would think guys prefer no condom and might be crafty to get that ride... there's also the possibility of accidental breakage too.
If its someones wife, without any doubt in my mind and our experience, whatever the guy especially if hes married he will want to bareback her, all sorts things he can do, yes pin sharp nail, sammys had many who pull out and descretly
slip it off or loosen it so it comes off inside her.
many simple refuse to wear one and I cant blame them I hate them she refuses to have one in her these days.
many in our experience want both 1 the skin to skin contact 2 they love the idea of her getting pregnant knowing hubby is going carry the can for it anyway

Back