Broken condoms????

Condoms breaking? How often does this happen??? Is it normal???
This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....
Back in the day when I used condoms a broken condom was invariably one that wasn't pre-lubricated. Some people also don't realize that petroleum jelly (vaseline) rapidly breaks down latex

Condoms breaking? How often does this happen??? Is it normal???
This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....
Sounds like old of cheap condoms. I've never had a condom break.

We have had this problem before. The Black studs put Vaseline on the condoms for lube knowing they would break and fill me with potent black seed. My Husband seen the Vaseline as they were applying it on the condoms and he let them fill my pussy knowing that they would break and i could get pregnant. After the first one broke. i told them to go ahead and take me bareback as they wanted to get me pregnant if they could. Took four unprotected loads in me that night
perfect

Back in the day when I used condoms a broken condom was invariably one that wasn't pre-lubricated. Some people also don't realize that petroleum jelly (vaseline) rapidly breaks down latex
yes and we had experience of this when two guys she was seeing were using it deliberately to make sure she got a full load in her, she was coming home regularly with a spunked up cunt and at first I didn't believe her that they were bursting all the time we were both very naïve in those early days and she got pregnant

Lol I have done that before my self . I use a pin and poke trough the packet right in the center and when I did my friends Wife I put it on and whalaaa I came inside her hot and nice .....
yes I do find that hot now, but when it happened 29 yrs ago I was in right state but!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! after 29 yrs of being a cuck I would love for it to happen NOW it is the ultimate for a cuckold yes!!!!!! her tubes are and have been tied for yrs now but I do love it when she plays and tells guys they have to be careful and pull out as she isn't on the pill and you know damn well no matter what they say they will ,,,,,,,,,,, they all will pump it as deep as they can even after unloading they stay as deep as they can and still push and hang on as long as they can after

Condoms are always a risk, but when you chose good ones (don't go for cheap ones) and in the right size AND you put them on correctly, they work. I had few broken condoms in my life but from hundreds of times... it is like a percent maybe when it breaks.

So make sure you are also on the pill :p or you risk a black baby.

Back