Broken condoms????

That's what both of them were using is magnums. Both of them said they don't have anything and were both shocked it happened... but it really makes me super nervous to do it again even though I really really want too!!! Thanks for responding back cause what you wrote first I was like what? Really?)
I broke condoms many times baby but I just hold my nut (experience counts) and my pullout game is strong I had sex with a wife from here and the condom broke twice and I held my nut and pulled out most guys just bust and walla "BEBES *******" lol
Better get tested especially Fucking dudes from Vegas

My wife has had a couple break even though the condoms were Magnum XL. Each time the bbc was very thick, greater 7 inches around. The bigger problem is she is a squirter and gets very wet. She has had several slip off due to the wetness.
That is why she only plays with close friends that are regularly tested.
That's the thing bro I have a thick cock and condoms break all the time but I get tested often and I can cum on command so I just cock,lock and stop

I broke condoms many times baby but I just hold my nut (experience counts) and my pullout game is strong I had sex with a wife from here and the condom broke twice and I held my nut and pulled out most guys just bust and walla "BEBES *******" lol
I'll be getting tested.... for sure!!!
yes, I'll be getting tested although I did see one of the test results... I still will.

I usually put the condoms on if I use them. I don't want them to break during sex and I am faster than most men plus I get to play with his penis while putting it on. So all around it is a win for everyone.

Still a fan of testing and not using condoms as that is far more enjoyable to me.
very well put. the white girls pussy is meant to feel the entire dark rod without anything in between

In the earlier days say 20 years ago - yes. Now is it borderline impossible to break a condom without a sharp object.
That's isn't correct same is me happening for 5 of 10 intercourse with hung guys if the condom is stretched to a max. ans the boner strokes the hole length the condoms re mostly blown.
That' s my experiances only the thick walled Health Keeper from durex resists to a stallion but with a bad feeling for the guy n a very bad white Colour.
Only they're not burst till now.
LG Sabine und Mike

Condoms breaking? How often does this happen??? Is it normal???
This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....
I don't know if it's common but I have had plenty of condoms break on me. I'm into rough sex and I can last for a long time. In most cases the lubricant on the condom has worn out and broke. I have been with some hot wives that enjoyed me so much, they removed the condom. I had know this women for awhile. If I've been with a random girl, I'll stop unless she begs me to keep going. I do get tested regularly. I've been debating if I should get fixed. I think you should have some concern as these are random men but you have to decide what's best for you.

Thanks for sharing. At some point science takes over from fiction. These "condoms" are either: 1) knockoffs or 2) improperly stored (like in someone's glove compartment during a Las Vegas summer) or 3) being used with a petroleum based lubricant. It's just plain physics. The first lesson in sex-ed these days is that they stretch a condom over a grown mans fist. I don't care if the guy is the original Mandingo spawn - size doesn't break condoms.
U can stretch it heavy but with Stroke n penis with foreskin it bursts. Wellknown that Need no lubricant honey.
LG Sabine

wow I havent wore a rubber since high school. if your worried about pregnancy pull your ******* out. if your worried about stds don't fuck nasty people or dregs.
if im gonna fuck I need to feel the pussy not latex or whatever the fuck they make them out of now.

Back