My wife's rings in cum filled condom

We were waiting for my wife's grand *******'s flight to arrive at the Tampa airport. My wife decided to go to Starbucks and get a coffee while we were waiting I thought she was gone for quite a while but there was a long line. She came back and I thought she look a little disheveled and her neck was all red but the grand ******* came out about that time and didn't have time to discuss it.
That night when we were getting ready to bed, she asked me if I didn't wonder why she was gone so long to get coffee at the airport? I told her I just figured the line was long and she got tired of waiting. She said you " you haven't even noticed I haven't had my rings on all day have you?" and held up her left hand. I said " no where are they?" She went to her purse and pulled out a tied up cum filled condom and I could see the rings inside. I said "damn baby how did that happen?" She said while she was waiting in line a good looking black guy started flirting with her. He said he told her maybe they should be making better use of her time and maybe check ut one of the family bathrooms and gave her a sly grin. She told him she couldn't do that, I was sitting right over there and besides she was a happily married woman and was waiting for her grand *******'s flight to come in. He told her even a happily married woman and grandma needs to have a little naughty fun. He said there is a restroom right over there, where I couldn't see us going in and he always carried condoms for such occasions. She looked at how sexy he was and she couldn't resist and said it had to be a quickie because her grand daughters plane was due in any minute.
They went into the restroom without any one noticing and he started kissing her and undoing her blouse and bra and pulling down her slacks and panties and sat her up on the counter, took a condom out of his wallet and rolled it on his massive black cock. She said "he was huge Jim and positioned himself between my legs and asked if she had ever had a black cock in her before?" She told him yes but it had been a few years, as he slid it in her, he asked "one this big?" she moaned "Noooo and you are so much bigger than my husband!" He said talk dirty to me bitch, Make me cum fast to your little dicked husband doesn't miss you. You like having this big black cock in your married grandma white pussy don't you? What would your gran ******* think if she saw you getting your pussy stretched by this big black right now."
She said after he came in her he pulled the condom off and made her take her rings off and drop them in his cum, tied it up and told her to take this home to your husband tonight. She told me, "Jim I love you and am so sorry but that was so exciting and I couldn't keep it from you." I told her "this is how much I love you as I fished her rings out of the condom, licked them off and and put them back on her finger.
I told her I would like to make love to er right then but know she wouldn't even be able to feel my little dick right now. So I slipped on the messing condom and started masturbating in it while she watched and rubbed herself until we both got off.
that's hot love to be apart of the fun!

I would make her lick out the contents of the used cum filled condom as the Stag, otherwise the cuck should and be sure to make her ring is spit shiny clean!

We were waiting for my wife's grand *******'s flight to arrive at the Tampa airport. My wife decided to go to Starbucks and get a coffee while we were waiting I thought she was gone for quite a while but there was a long line. She came back and I thought she look a little disheveled and her neck was all red but the grand ******* came out about that time and didn't have time to discuss it.
That night when we were getting ready to bed, she asked me if I didn't wonder why she was gone so long to get coffee at the airport? I told her I just figured the line was long and she got tired of waiting. She said you " you haven't even noticed I haven't had my rings on all day have you?" and held up her left hand. I said " no where are they?" She went to her purse and pulled out a tied up cum filled condom and I could see the rings inside. I said "damn baby how did that happen?" She said while she was waiting in line a good looking black guy started flirting with her. He said he told her maybe they should be making better use of her time and maybe check ut one of the family bathrooms and gave her a sly grin. She told him she couldn't do that, I was sitting right over there and besides she was a happily married woman and was waiting for her grand *******'s flight to come in. He told her even a happily married woman and grandma needs to have a little naughty fun. He said there is a restroom right over there, where I couldn't see us going in and he always carried condoms for such occasions. She looked at how sexy he was and she couldn't resist and said it had to be a quickie because her grand daughters plane was due in any minute.
They went into the restroom without any one noticing and he started kissing her and undoing her blouse and bra and pulling down her slacks and panties and sat her up on the counter, took a condom out of his wallet and rolled it on his massive black cock. She said "he was huge Jim and positioned himself between my legs and asked if she had ever had a black cock in her before?" She told him yes but it had been a few years, as he slid it in her, he asked "one this big?" she moaned "Noooo and you are so much bigger than my husband!" He said talk dirty to me bitch, Make me cum fast to your little dicked husband doesn't miss you. You like having this big black cock in your married grandma white pussy don't you? What would your gran ******* think if she saw you getting your pussy stretched by this big black right now."
She said after he came in her he pulled the condom off and made her take her rings off and drop them in his cum, tied it up and told her to take this home to your husband tonight. She told me, "Jim I love you and am so sorry but that was so exciting and I couldn't keep it from you." I told her "this is how much I love you as I fished her rings out of the condom, licked them off and and put them back on her finger.
I told her I would like to make love to er right then but know she wouldn't even be able to feel my little dick right now. So I slipped on the messing condom and started masturbating in it while she watched and rubbed herself until we both got off.
Intense. Oh thank you for sharing. This can only get hotter.

That's so hot and I wish I was the one who fucked your Wife and dropped her wedding ring s in my cum filled condom. I bet you loved it right? Cleaning up the Cum off the rings? Like food of the GOD'S I bet? You have a really naughty slut for a wife. You should be so proud of her.

I actually have mixed feelings. I wish he actually came in her but understand him being a stranger and not wanting to take the chance of stds but for some reason it turns me on thinking of a black man cumming deep in my wife.
This is actually the 3rd time I can think of my outwardly prim and proper wife getting fucked in the restroom with me being in the building at the same time in the 32 years we have been together but the other times alcohol was involved
Once was a young white guy got her in a one at a time restroom at a small club we had gone to for New Years Eve. The other was her now ex black ******* in law got her in the family restroom at her *******'s wedding reception.

I did this once, hubby loved it!! J (the wife)

Back