Broken condoms????

Sexy Kitty

Female
From
NV, US
Condoms breaking? How often does this happen??? Is it normal???
This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....

This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....
Let us dump in you

Is there barbed wire inside your pussy? ;)

Who supplied the condoms, you or the guys who fucked you? If you supplied them then perhaps it's just one of those things. If the guys brought their own then I might suspect foul play.
They were magnum condoms they brought their own, but both of them seemed a little shocked that they broke. The first guy went through 2 came in one broke the other. After that I told the second to bring extra he did when it broke he was pretty shocked. (I was told by both of them I was wild)

when we started playing and with black guys there were two older guys who she saw often, new to the interacial thing and finding it so exciting for both us, she wasn't on the pill, she was meeting them regularly and I was panic stricken the first time she came home with spunk leaking from her, I accused her of letting them go bare back but she told me the condoms had burst being young and quite gullible I believed her and looking back she was telling the truth they were bursting, the guys put it down to her that they were big(which they were) and the condoms were not strong enough
we later found out that the lubricant they were using was Vaseline and everyone knows petroleum based stuff melts latex!!!! it turned out it was used to make them burst so they filled her bareback
we found out the hard way!!!!! she got pregnant!!!!

They say that condoms have a 1 in 50 failure rate, but that is usually by misapplication, so let's assume that breaking is more like 1 in a 100. For that to happen twice in a row would be once in 10,000. Possible, but I think it is far more likely that a pin was involved. However, having sex again after they came in you would certainly increase the likelihood of your becoming pregnant. It does not necessarily follow that once you had taken the risk of becoming pregnant that there is no more risk if you tried again.

It is not "normal" if the brand is of good quality and ppl involved know how to apply them. Don`t expose condoms to direct sunlight and always keep them in cool and dry places. Look at the due date before use. If you don`t play with trustworthy mates or if you play with strangers then BYOC (bring your own condoms)!

Some more of my insights...

Some women like to roll `em onto a d!ck with their mouth during foreplay (and don`t seem to mind the bad flavor). - No problem as long as you keep the lips covering your teeth thruout this procedure. ;)

Whenever you apply a condom make sure to put `em on "airtight" (and without air in them!). If the condom has a reservoir for sperm, use it. If not, make sure to give it some extra space at the top. But in any case with the air pushed out before you put it on!

If you feel the need to use a lubricant make sure it is compliant with the condom material. If you use rubber (latex, that is) condoms never use fat/oil based lubricants as they would affect the condom and may lead to breakage.

They say that condoms have a 1 in 50 failure rate, (...)
Less than that, and most of the failures stem from wrong application.

With modern product liability laws a manufacturer can be held responsible for any damage including financial damage coming from having to raise an unplanned ch!ld, for instance. Of course if and only if you prove that the damage was production-induced and not self-accountable. There had been cases that condom manufacturers had to pay part of the ch!ld support. Believe me, they do everything possible in order to make their products reliable!

It sounds like you were using cheap or old condoms or maybe even ones that were not the right size for the men you were with. Most condoms tend to be pretty resilient in the amount of stretching and use they take and I personally have not seen one break beyond the ring at the bottom.

We have had this problem before. The Black studs put Vaseline on the condoms for lube knowing they would break and fill me with potent black seed. My Husband seen the Vaseline as they were applying it on the condoms and he let them fill my pussy knowing that they would break and i could get pregnant. After the first one broke. i told them to go ahead and take me bareback as they wanted to get me pregnant if they could. Took four unprotected loads in me that night

This is just CRAZY! There are STD's out there that you can't get rid of. Is this really something that happened or just for entertainment?

Back