Broken condoms????

I think that Bulls with Big Black Cocks should never be wearing Condoms with Hot white women! By all means be tested. I think it is such a shame to wrap a beautiful Big Black Cock in a condom. Women need to feel those cocks bareback and have as much Potent cum filling right in their womb as possible. If pregnancy happens then it happens.

Either cheap condoms or non lubricated condoms. I haven't used condoms very often for years but I do know that dry condoms can and do break. Another think is Vaseline will weaken and slowly dissolve a condom

when we started playing and with black guys there were two older guys who she saw often, new to the interacial thing and finding it so exciting for both us, she wasn't on the pill, she was meeting them regularly and I was panic stricken the first time she came home with spunk leaking from her, I accused her of letting them go bare back but she told me the condoms had burst being young and quite gullible I believed her and looking back she was telling the truth they were bursting, the guys put it down to her that they were big(which they were) and the condoms were not strong enough
we later found out that the lubricant they were using was Vaseline and everyone knows petroleum based stuff melts latex!!!! it turned out it was used to make them burst so they filled her bareback
we found out the hard way!!!!! she got pregnant!!!!
I hope that was the first pregnancy of many

it was the first yes and before I was ready for it!!!! I was not a cuckold in those days and it totally wrecked my head or 12 months
don't believe the fantasy posts you read on here as its not what some make out !!!!!
Can you tell me all about it? You can PM me if you wish

Some reply's in this topic seems to be fantasy. We experienced one time that the condom slid of the cock while she was riding cowgirl during a threesome. We were all shocked. We noticed on time so we were able to put on another condom. The condom was Durex and she was very wet (she's always wet). How that could happen? We don't know.

We've learned that when dating, always bring your own condoms.

Back