Broken condoms????

If he is 8" or more they do break. It happens especially if the guy is pushing in deep. In some cases it can be done on purpose.

A regular condom can hold over 5 gallons of water without bursting ... so, its fairly safe to say if condoms are regularly breaking with a specific bull, its because he wants them to break.

You are specifically talking about latex, I think. I don't know that other materials would necessarily have the same elasticity.

So you say a "real man" gives a sh!t about health and unintended pregnancy. - Exactly those kinda types that shouldn`t be part of an adult lifestyle in the first place that`s supposed to be about fun and respect. :( But also a "real man" (like that!) will get the bills starting about nine months after the fuck. *lol* Hope it was worth it. ;)
whatever I haven't worn a rubber since high school, I pull out and have her jerk it off on her tits or stick my cock in her mouth and unload. I fuck bareback sorry I need to feel the pussy. As far as health Ive never fucked nasty bitches sorry.
Respect? Who are you kidding? We are fucking here.

Condoms breaking? How often does this happen??? Is it normal???
This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....
Never had it happen and would not buy that brand/style again

whatever I haven't worn a rubber since high school, I pull out and have her jerk it off on her tits or stick my cock in her mouth and unload. I fuck bareback sorry I need to feel the pussy. As far as health Ive never fucked nasty bitches sorry.
Respect? Who are you kidding? We are fucking here.
So you`ve been lucky thus far or just don`t know. Either way, good luck!

You are specifically talking about latex, I think. I don't know that other materials would necessarily have the same elasticity.
i have once tested a PU-based condom. It was not that elastic like latex but still ductile. It can take about the same amount of water without bursting, if not more, but you have to ******* it in. :)

This weekend I went Vegas, fucked 2 black guys and both there condoms broke! So after the first one broke we decided to keep going and he came in me another 3 times bareback.
Second guys condom breaks as he's cumming inside me... so it was to late to even think about it... then figured he already came in me why not just let him cum in me again!
After this happened I put off a few other guys I was going to see cause I was a little scared of another one breaking.....
It can happen. I'd say the best reasons for them breaking would be maybe they're old, maybe they're a cheap brand, maybe they're too small. Those could be the only really reasons a condom should break in my opinion.

It can happen. I'd say the best reasons for them breaking would be maybe they're old, maybe they're a cheap brand, maybe they're too small. Those could be the only really reasons a condom should break in my opinion.
There is no "too small" as long as you manage to still put it on properly. Too big on the other hand can be a problem.
Using inappropriate lubricants can be yet another cause for breaking.

There is no "too small" as long as you manage to still put it on properly. Too big on the other hand can be a problem.
Using inappropriate lubricants can be yet another cause for breaking.
Well it's not something I've come across myself just kind of brainstorming reasons for a break. Most condoms seem to come lubricated so unless it's a very dry situation or again a cheap condom.

We have had this problem before. The Black studs put Vaseline on the condoms for lube knowing they would break and fill me with potent black seed. My Husband seen the Vaseline as they were applying it on the condoms and he let them fill my pussy knowing that they would break and i could get pregnant. After the first one broke. i told them to go ahead and take me bareback as they wanted to get me pregnant if they could. Took four unprotected loads in me that night
I just cum that is hot assssss. BLACK for his QUEEN beautiful goddess xx

Better don't use condoms...I have been fucking my bull for long, we never used them. Use 2 of thickness ones them only when I fuck my hubby just to make sure it films me up and not be impregnated by hubby or anyone else other than my bull.
Your an angel and I love it and encourage it more ! How many ******* have you given to you glorious Bull?

Better don't use condoms...I have been fucking my bull for long, we never used them. Use 2 of thickness ones them only when I fuck my hubby just to make sure it films me up and not be impregnated by hubby or anyone else other than my bull.[/Q
Use two condoms with Red chili powder in between. If the inner one breaks you... will know and if the outer one breaks... He will know.

very interesting

Mind the expiration dates and storage conditions of them. Open the packages and put them on correctly, with a little lube inside as well and a little reservoir space at the tip. Probably all failures are due to incorrectly using, storing, or using expired condoms.

I am allergic to latex (really) and my bulls had to stretch regular size non-latex condoms on and there were a lot of ripped out condoms....now you can get large size non-latex....but I kinda miss the risk sometimes

Our 1st experience with a 20 year old military black man who was 10.5" was without a condom because everyone became caught up in the moment. I"m extremely grateful, because that led to us deciding "why bother" since he'd barebacked her and came inside her anyways.

Back