Breeding and being bred

I would love to breed a woman if I 100% knew the proper things were in place
What do you consider the proper things?

While I'm to old now, the proper things to me are a husband and wife that are both 100% willing (even after the guy cums). They both know it's 20+ yr commitment that requires that unshakable parental love even when a few of your friends and/or family disapprove. In addition, the couple has the means to raise the little one and send them to college or trade school.

I still think it's something many should just fantasize about, and very very few should do

It's The Most Amazing site in the World to visually view! I love for the hubby to be upclose watching my Balls tightened and my huge BBC pulsating and Throbbing filling his Wife with Cumshots after Thick potent Cumshots of Black Seed and what a site when I pull out and you see that Cum pour out of your Wife's pussy down into her Asshole! Heaven on earth is what I compare it too! 👁👁💦💦💦💦💦💦💦♠️🔥✊🏿
Ha! You guys only get to watch.................
I get to feel it happening.................AND I can watch with a well placed closet door with a full length mirror.

Let's all keep in mind this is a start of a 20+ yr commitment and the husband and wife both need to be the best parents ever even when people call you weird or a slut

Ha! You guys only get to watch.................
I get to feel it happening.................AND I can watch with a well placed closet door with a full length mirror.

Let's all keep in mind this is a start of a 20+ yr commitment and the husband and wife both need to be the best parents ever even when people call you weird or a slut
Nice

Its a huge commitment, and I'm absolutely willing to make it, so long as the Bull is willing to do the deed, me and Hubby are absolutely interested.

I want to see hubby watch as another man's baby is fucked into me, its such an intoxicating urge.

The average cost of raising a baby is over $20,000 per year, toss in baby care services, and college (4) and you've spent a fortune on just ONE baby in just 22 years. If you & your spouse live off 2 incomes now, basically this means one of you will take a second job just to maintain your current standard of living.
This is worth researching more to the particulars of your own family income.
Also, you won't know if that "bull" intends to stay in touch with his baby, and whether he'll want to impregnate your wife again because he knows he can get another thrill of breeding a white married woman.
So, I'd "honestly think this one all the way out" before suggesting it happen.
Maybe in another 20-30 years breeding your wife won't raise a brow, but it will these days.
What you say is true, it costs a lot of love, money and sleepless nights to bring up a ch ild.
This is why being bred by a Black bull is just a sexual fantasy of the white males on this site. But it's a very powerful fantasy and it can be arousing to articulate the breeding fetish.
Don't be too hard on horny folk 🍕

Don't be too hard on horny folk
I'd say you're absolutely right in most cases, however, there are some who take what's written in websites such as this as 'absolute fact' as they don't know any better ... what they read on the internet tends to often influence people that way. In this case, it involves another's life. It's worth jerking that rug of fantasy out from under their feet and remind them that most of what they read here is just fantasy, 'boner jerking' rhetoric.
Maybe the website could post a disclaimer as one comes through its door, you think? (y)

I'd say you're absolutely right in most cases, however, there are some who take what's written in websites such as this as 'absolute fact' as they don't know any better ... what they read on the internet tends to often influence people that way. In this case, it involves another's life. It's worth jerking that rug of fantasy out from under their feet and remind them that most of what they read here is just fantasy, 'boner jerking' rhetoric.
Maybe the website could post a disclaimer as one comes through its door, you think? (y)
Yes it is a worry that some people can believe the nonsense posted on the internet.
Do you remember that Q nonsense? that was perpetrated by a few jokers on 4chan?
People really believed that stuff and went wild

People really believed that stuff and went wild
Good example of how repeating a LIE often enough and loud enough and people start believing it.
They're like zombies ... just aimlessly walking around waiting for someone to put a thought in their dead brain heads.

Zombies3.gif

Back