A lesser spoken aspect of the hotwife life.

A lot of it also blends into Shared and Stag Wifing. It is a huge testament to a marriage when the husband opens up about his desire and support of his wife experiencing and expressing her sexuality. Many women have some of the same naughty desires as men but because of motherhood, caring for the home, worrying about dinner and not to mention the lack of sleep many women experience all for the sake of family and marriage. So it's amazing when you see her transformation into being that beautiful sexual being that she is.

A lot of times women don't feel desirable after being married for a number of years and the body changes she experiences after childbirth. No matter what hubby says or how supportive he is she may still feel undesirable. It's an awesome site when you see a wife or soccer mom or whatever terminology you want to use but to see how excited she gets when going out on a playdate. Even all the things she goes through preparing for her playdate. The way the house smells of her perfume the make up and just the overall energy that the home takes when planning her outing. It's not all about cockolding it's about supporting your wife and allowing her to explore her own sexuality.

I am speaking from a Dominant Black Male's perspective based on the relationships I e had with couples and the many parties, events and functions I have hosted over the last 10 years. I've been in a variety of lifestyle relationships with Hot Wife couples and can speak directly to a multitude of situations revolving around the Hot, Shared, Stag and Vixen Wife lifestyle to include Cockold couples.

TJ
Exactly,A happy wife makes the cuckolds life good too.Always enjoyed helping my wife get ready.She was always happy after our big cocked neighbor got done with her and our sex life was phenominal.

A lot of it also blends into Shared and Stag Wifing. It is a huge testament to a marriage when the husband opens up about his desire and support of his wife experiencing and expressing her sexuality. Many women have some of the same naughty desires as men but because of motherhood, caring for the home, worrying about dinner and not to mention the lack of sleep many women experience all for the sake of family and marriage. So it's amazing when you see her transformation into being that beautiful sexual being that she is.

A lot of times women don't feel desirable after being married for a number of years and the body changes she experiences after childbirth. No matter what hubby says or how supportive he is she may still feel undesirable. It's an awesome site when you see a wife or soccer mom or whatever terminology you want to use but to see how excited she gets when going out on a playdate. Even all the things she goes through preparing for her playdate. The way the house smells of her perfume the make up and just the overall energy that the home takes when planning her outing. It's not all about cockolding it's about supporting your wife and allowing her to explore her own sexuality.

I am speaking from a Dominant Black Male's perspective based on the relationships I e had with couples and the many parties, events and functions I have hosted over the last 10 years. I've been in a variety of lifestyle relationships with Hot Wife couples and can speak directly to a multitude of situations revolving around the Hot, Shared, Stag and Vixen Wife lifestyle to include Cockold couples.

TJ
My wife admitted that she wants to try BBC when I asked her,I told her she should start dating black guys.She seemed to like my comment.

Exactly,A happy wife makes the cuckolds life good too.Always enjoyed helping my wife get ready.She was always happy after our big cocked neighbor got done with her and our sex life was phenominal.
That's the real benefit to whatever you classify yourself as but when she comes home. Her tone when she recalls her evening with her play partner, how wett she gets again re-living the entire evening despite some things she doesn't immediately recall because it may have been too intense to recall everything she experienced. Just sharing and communicating with her hubby about the entire experience is amazing. I've had hubs say how her mood has really changed afterwards and the way she goes about her day to day activities. Yes it's TRUE a HAPPY WIFE makes a happy life for hubby. I know cockolding is part of WONDERLAND, but many of the couples I play with and have played with have a special relationship and we have a rule regarding it. "What Happens In The Bedroom,Bathroom, Playroom, Back Seat or wherever we find ourselves playing is left there.

TJ

My wife admitted that she wants to try BBC when I asked her,I told her she should start dating black guys.She seemed to like my comment.
That too in itself is a challenge because most black men are not even aware of this Lifestyle let alone a married wife with permission is foreign to many. I recall my first experience with a couple the hub would come into my job daily with business transactions. Once I saw him out with his wife at a local dance club but didnt speak because I try not to mix business with my personal life. But the next time he came into my job he I mentioned that I saw him out with his wife and he was extremely offended that I didnt speak. He said the next time please speak. The next day the wife came in with their baby instead of the hub. She was noticeably friendly but I didn't think she was actually flirting because for one I know she's married, I knoww her husband and the baby was there with her. Fast forward to the next time I saw them i said hello and he immediately ran and grabbed his wife and pushed us onto the dance floor. During the midst of dancing she grabbed my hand and put it under her skirt. Mind you he was there watching from a distance and i was like you are gonna get me in trouble and she replied I get points for trouble. I better stop doing want to bore the readers but that was over 10 years ago and now it's still going strong.

TJ

That too in itself is a challenge because most black men are not even aware of this Lifestyle let alone a married wife with permission is foreign to many. I recall my first experience with a couple the hub would come into my job daily with business transactions. Once I saw him out with his wife at a local dance club but didnt speak because I try not to mix business with my personal life. But the next time he came into my job he I mentioned that I saw him out with his wife and he was extremely offended that I didnt speak. He said the next time please speak. The next day the wife came in with their baby instead of the hub. She was noticeably friendly but I didn't think she was actually flirting because for one I know she's married, I knoww her husband and the baby was there with her. Fast forward to the next time I saw them i said hello and he immediately ran and grabbed his wife and pushed us onto the dance floor. During the midst of dancing she grabbed my hand and put it under her skirt. Mind you he was there watching from a distance and i was like you are gonna get me in trouble and she replied I get points for trouble. I better stop doing want to bore the readers but that was over 10 years ago and now it's still going strong.

TJ
Thats hot, I hope my wife takes the bull by the horn soon not she knows she has permission not that she needed it.

But you will find that giving women permission is also a way for them to truly let go. Some tend to hold back on something as small as an oragasm until given permission. I am extremely different in that a have a variety of tools in my sexual toolbox. From Reiki mixed with Tantra, sexual ******* and verbal commands to allow women to let go. Not to mention my Male member all of which aids in the sexual release(s) for a Hot Wife.

TJ

Over time, that develops into a trust. And you become an extension of their relationship. I know this from experience. My relationships are not about humiliation or degrading, they are about adding to the satisfaction of a married women without him worrying about me taking her away.
This. My bull is someone I have known for six years we are both comfortable with him as he isn’t a stranger. It’s someone we can hang out with outside the bedroom and have drinks with. Adds to the relationship. This is why I didn’t pick any random black guy from online. We are comfortable enough to bring him into our bedroom as opposed to meeting at hotels. Down the road I hope to establish relationships with other men, but for now this is a good thing for a couple like us getting acclimated to this lifestyle

TJ
That's an initial dynamic we should probably remember when first starting out.

The difference with an ongoing longterm relationship is that FEELINGS can come into play by one or both parties involved. In my opinion and mine only. Ut is important that the two (Husband and Wife) keep communication lines open no matter how small the situation may be. Don't get me wrong a long term relationship or BOYFRIEND works for some but it's not for everyone. I read this book not the best in terms of grammar but it spoke to a couples ups and downs and trials and tribulations. Its called "Our Dark Secret:A Modern Cockold Memoir by Derrin Hart". Again I am not in any way affiliated with the writer, publisher or anyone associated with the book must that I have read it.

TJ

The difference with an ongoing longterm relationship is that FEELINGS can come into play by one or both parties involved. In my opinion and mine only. Ut is important that the two (Husband and Wife) keep communication lines open no matter how small the situation may be. Don't get me wrong a long term relationship or BOYFRIEND works for some but it's not for everyone. I read this book not the best in terms of grammar but it spoke to a couples ups and downs and trials and tribulations. Its called "Our Dark Secret:A Modern Cockold Memoir by Derrin Hart". Again I am not in any way affiliated with the writer, publisher or anyone associated with the book must that I have read it.

TJ
Well it did not work out for us.We did this with our neighbor,my best friend since childhood for over 7 years.It was an intense experiance and my wife and i grew in many ways as a couple and came to see sexuality in far different light.He got divorced from his wife and wanted to play the field further than my wife was comfortable with and he was concerned about my wifes feelings for him so playtime ended but damn it was hot while it lasted.

Well it did not work out for us.We did this with our neighbor,my best friend since childhood for over 7 years.It was an intense experiance and my wife and i grew in many ways as a couple and came to see sexuality in far different light.He got divorced from his wife and wanted to play the field further than my wife was comfortable with and he was concerned about my wifes feelings for him so playtime ended but damn it was hot while it lasted.
Well for your wife he was her other Husband and of course she wants him to herself and not to be shared. It speaks volumes of his character to at least communicate that with you/her. Because long term committed relationships tend to play bareback because the two know each othee and trust each other. It's just the way things happen when you are with someone that long. For US men we get the FUN wife and some of us always believe the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I too have had the same types of relationships here in WONDERLAND. So I definitely get it from the couples perspective as well as the males.

TJ

Well for your wife he was her other Husband and of course she wants him to herself and not to be shared. It speaks volumes of his character to at least communicate that with you/her. Because long term committed relationships tend to play bareback because the two know each othee and trust each other. It's just the way things happen when you are with someone that long. For US men we get the FUN wife and some of us always believe the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I too have had the same types of relationships here in WONDERLAND. So I definitely get it from the couples perspective as well as the males.

TJ
Well said.and yes bare from the word go with him.What kills me is now he bitches about not having any luck and he could be getting his balls drained at least now and then by my wife.Ohh well sucks to be a batchler and to be him.lol.Still a good friend but sure fucked up.

That too in itself is a challenge because most black men are not even aware of this Lifestyle let alone a married wife with permission is foreign to many. (...)

TJ
That`s true. However there are differences depending on which country you are speaking of.

The US seems to have a kind of a "doble standard" because on the one hand "race relations" are still a vivid field of public discussion, also and unfortunately including some very negative voices fueled with racism from "both sides". On the other hand, depending on the country and part thereof, in most cases people are used to live their daily lives side-by-side and together in a multi-ethnic society. So interactions will naturally take place but also be governed by the idea of what is acceptable in terms of society`s conventions.

And as the traditional relationship model is that of a monogamous lifestyle and therefore seen as the norm, many people would choose to hide any alternative lifestyles they may be engaging in from the public eye simply because they may fear discrimination. As a result those adult lifestyles are kept unknown to a majority of the people and all "groups" thereof.

For most countries in Europe that seems to be about the same when speaking of the white European population. With Black people, however, this is different. With the exception of France and the UK where there has been a reasonable Black population for generations now, in most of the other countries Black people are relatively new. There may be a second generation born and growing up in those countries but by far the biggest group of Blacks are Africans who have come here only recently.

Of course they will have their every day interactions with "settled" Europeans in their jobs and other situations but also they typically actively seek contact and try to stay in touch with an "African community". First, for "nostalgic reasons", talking about their memories of the days back in their originating countries, or any current political changes on the continent. Second, for exchange of experiences and mutual advice on how to cope with the partly very different and still to them not so well-known European culture.

i am pretty sure it only takes one Black man who happend to come across the "interracial wifesharing" lifestyle online in order to bring it up and discuss it with his fellow Black friends. And once the word is out it will spread rapidly among the Black community. As a result i am also pretty sure that a high-handed estimated 95% of all Black men in Europe have heard about it. ;) - So much for one difference between the US and the EU. *lol*

But also European countries are very different to each other in some respect. At least a few are rather open-minded when it comes to anything sexual so that it is not unlikely to have a vivid community indulging in such a lifestyle more openly. The Netherlands come to my mind here.

Over time, that develops into a trust. And you become an extension of their relationship. I know this from experience. My relationships are not about humiliation or degrading, they are about adding to the satisfaction of a married women without him worrying about me taking her away.
This is exactly what we want, she told me in the beginning, and still tells me. We are doing this to improve our sex life not just mine. I don't obviously get to have sex with anyone else, but she is what I want. Her happiness..... Makes me happy. Just watching her completely letting loose and enjoying herself does it for me. This lifestyle has improved, not just our sex life, but other aspects of our relationship are much better now. Wish we would have done this years ago......

Back