A lesser spoken aspect of the hotwife life.

Really good dialog on this subject! For us the hotwife thing is about her flirting, dancing, kissing - you know a new romance - then having some intense sex while I watch (or join) and I always take sloppy seconds.. It makes both of us horny before the act (mental foreplay) & definitly for weeks after. Having a FWB is our preference - practice makes perfect.

Over time, that develops into a trust. And you become an extension of their relationship. I know this from experience. My relationships are not about humiliation or degrading, they are about adding to the satisfaction of a married women without him worrying about me taking her away.
Well said.

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive
This is what I want for my wife and I.

But what happens if she falls in love with her black lover... and wants to be with HIM all the time. Probably not so out of the ordinary. Its one thing to play the slutty wife and spread em for all interested black men... and another thing when she hooks up with that special black man who knows how to both fuck and make love... his big dick plunging her deeper than she's ever experienced, and her wanting it even deeper... until they come together... and lay there in sweaty spent afterglow... her legs still wrapped possessively around his waist while they whisper sweet nothings to each other.

But what happens if she falls in love with her black lover... and wants to be with HIM all the time. Probably not so out of the ordinary. Its one thing to play the slutty wife and spread em for all interested black men... and another thing when she hooks up with that special black man who knows how to both fuck and make love... his big dick plunging her deeper than she's ever experienced, and her wanting it even deeper... until they come together... and lay there in sweaty spent afterglow... her legs still wrapped possessively around his waist while they whisper sweet nothings to each other.
It’s a risk you take but not fully aware of when it’s happening, you kind of get caught up in the excitement of what’s happening. Although my wife didn’t fall in love with my best mate, she loved being fucked by him so when he was staying with us there was a well worn path between his room and ours. I also know they fucked when I was on shift work.

Over time, that develops into a trust. And you become an extension of their relationship. I know this from experience. My relationships are not about humiliation or degrading, they are about adding to the satisfaction of a married women without him worrying about me taking her away.
Simple, pithy and right on target. A man of few, but rightful words.

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive

Nicole, this is an interesting thought. In my opinion I think most Husbands in this lifestyle, at least I would prefer this because it would keep us connected to the wife on an emotional level. I’ve never understood the humiliation or sissification part of the lifestyle. I’ve always thought about it more along the wife’s pleasure and not the husbands kinks. Great post!

I love my husband and we have a great relationship but the pure lust that black men express towards me is sooo empowering and makes me feel so desired and sexy! Way beyond anything that most white men ever expressed towards me. It makes hubby see me as the sot sexy women he sometimes gets too busy to remember.
That’s another aspect of the lifestyle that it increases the husbands desire for his wife and in my case a bit of competition in the bedroom to perform.

That's a very good way of looking at it.

Well said!

Well said!

Thanks. It's the truth. I do admit, it took me a long time to understand this. I used to be one of these guys that was just 'oh I'm gonna fuck your woman so good she's gonna leave you". Was full of my self and immature. That is so far in my past that I kinda laugh at myself then. I'm in a good spot in my life now. I have no regrets and enjoy what I do.

J

The look on my wife's face when a man that doesn't "have to love her and lust for her" chooses her? That eroticism and power in her eyes is all I need as a hub.

She works her ass off for our family, and we are fully committed to building a forever life together. It's outstanding that she can let her hair down and enjoy that "strange" sensation of another man and find that "new" sexy passion and lust for her all over again. At that point, it's like we actually share that experience and I life that new experience through her eyes and her erotic desire.

I think this very point is precisely why many couples that are long time married and committed are doing this fun. We couldn't be happier!

The look on my wife's face when a man that doesn't "have to love her and lust for her" chooses her? That eroticism and power in her eyes is all I need as a hub.

She works her ass off for our family, and we are fully committed to building a forever life together. It's outstanding that she can let her hair down and enjoy that "strange" sensation of another man and find that "new" sexy passion and lust for her all over again. At that point, it's like we actually share that experience and I life that new experience through her eyes and her erotic desire.

I think this very point is precisely why many couples that are long time married and committed are doing this fun. We couldn't be happier!
So wonderfully said! Lucky couple!

Absolutely know that feeling.Never was in our case that i couldn't just wanted my wife to experiance a bigger cock.When she came before he was halfway in i knew this was likely to not be a one time thing.lol.

Let's be clear. This isn't about the wife (or husband) finding the perfect mate. The fact that you both embark on this experience and you are still together and actually enjoying the experience, proves that YOU are the perfect mate. Anything else is just cheating and looking for something better.
I am NOT the the same thing as a husband. I am a mutual friend that happens to put it to the next level. I'm not here to replace, but to enhance. Yes, I have a sexual relation ship. But it is more of friends with benefits. I do give a *******, but I'm not the emotional support that a husband gives. I am basically a good friend who is hopefully a good fuck.
When we find our friend with benefits this is exactly what we want, hopefully long term.

A lot of it also blends into Shared and Stag Wifing. It is a huge testament to a marriage when the husband opens up about his desire and support of his wife experiencing and expressing her sexuality. Many women have some of the same naughty desires as men but because of motherhood, caring for the home, worrying about dinner and not to mention the lack of sleep many women experience all for the sake of family and marriage. So it's amazing when you see her transformation into being that beautiful sexual being that she is.

A lot of times women don't feel desirable after being married for a number of years and the body changes she experiences after childbirth. No matter what hubby says or how supportive he is she may still feel undesirable. It's an awesome site when you see a wife or soccer mom or whatever terminology you want to use but to see how excited she gets when going out on a playdate. Even all the things she goes through preparing for her playdate. The way the house smells of her perfume the make up and just the overall energy that the home takes when planning her outing. It's not all about cockolding it's about supporting your wife and allowing her to explore her own sexuality.

I am speaking from a Dominant Black Male's perspective based on the relationships I e had with couples and the many parties, events and functions I have hosted over the last 10 years. I've been in a variety of lifestyle relationships with Hot Wife couples and can speak directly to a multitude of situations revolving around the Hot, Shared, Stag and Vixen Wife lifestyle to include Cockold couples.

TJ

Back