FROM THE KINKY POINT OF VIEW

BlackVulcan

Male
Gold Member
The default view is that any sex outside of a marital union is fornication, and having sex with a married woman disrespects her husband, dishonors their marriage, and it shatters her sacred wedding vows. This is all true from that stark perspective, and I can agree with all of that.

But there's another side of me, the very kinky side, that sees the choice of a happily-married couple to open up their wedlock, inviting me in as a guest to share their sexual joy, as a very special privilege. With her husband's enthusiastic approval, exchanging such pleasure with a wife desiring to share herself so intimately and so fully with me as the other man, also opens the door to a transcendent sexual experience for all involved. Particularly if it was a more traditional courtship and marriage, coitus with a relative stranger recalls the exciting newness of that first coupling with the man she married, while simultaneously exposing her to something wondrously different. It also may add a fascinating ego boost for the couple.
• For the wife, after several years of love, of being completely faithful, and perhaps delivering and raising offspring, the fact that she can still arouse another man so mightily is a testament to her enduring allure, her lasting power of seduction.
• For the husband, witnessing his wife's irresistible power of attraction over another man after so many years can fill him with pride that she belongs to him alone, and that he made the right choice in marrying her in the first place.
• For my part, as I indulge my taboo lust for this married woman in shameless foreplay, naked in bed together, sharing passionate kisses, caressing her flesh, fondling and sucking her breasts, exploring her genitals orally and manually, the experience is very special for me as well, having been chosen. As I gaze into her eyes after maneuvering my body in-between her spread legs, and, at last, I slowly and purposefully penetrate her warm, moist vagina with my erect penis, I can see it all as a celebration of their solid marriage. How? Well, as their welcome guest, I embrace the clear-yet-unspoken understanding which prevents any unnecessary drama, because I have no illusions about breaking up their relationship. Whether it's a Dominant Bull and cuckolding game, or just an MFM dynamic, they are only sharing with me, and I am only borrowing for a short while. It's all about lust, not love, and that keeps this sort of sex so safely simple, and so deliciously sinful. It's copulating without commitment, as desired by all parties concerned. So, from this delightfully warped, yet perversely healthy point of view, with every forceful thrust of my dick inside the acquiescent wife, I am actually enhancing their marriage, helping to build it stronger. I've heard numerous times from swinging couples how the lifestyle spiced up their sex life, and even saved their marriages. It's this intensely immoral fucking applied as a therapeutic hobby, and a matrimonial restorative. I like that, and I eagerly volunteer my services, in addition to my casual and discreet friendship. With every moaning, shuddering orgasm I evoke from a wife, I see it as my gift to her from her husband. Any time it arouses a husband to see how euphoric it is for me to fuck his lovely wife, I see that as rekindling his own proper lust for her, strengthening the sexual foundation of their bond. And with my own powerful climax deep inside his wife's precious and accommodating pussy, it's more than just the full and legitimate consummation of our bareback fornication. Instead of dishonoring their sacred union, I can see my freely gushing ejaculate as the fluid embodiment of a sincere admiration for his wife, my non-threatening envy for the husband, as well as my personal blessing upon their progressive, happy, and secure marriage. In my view, it doesn't get any kinkier than that.
All the best to you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 1.49.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 1.49.25 AM.png
    6 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Well said. this is another form of relationship that can be sublime, or can be vulgar🤷‍♂️
Thank you.
I know that many people prefer sex laced with vulgarity, using degrading language. Somehow, that intensifies their perverted pleasure. But I guess I'm wired differently. I avoid using terms like, "slut," "whore," "ho," "bitch," "cunt," "fuck-toy," "skank," "tramp," "******," and others that debase or objectify women, no matter their fantasy. I also refuse to allude to anything remotely incestuous. I am not anyone's "Daddy." And I will never refer to a woman with whom I'm having sex as "Baby-girl," or "Mama," etc.

What did you have in mind as far as this form of sex being 'vulgar?'

Thank you.
I know that many people prefer sex laced with vulgarity, using degrading language. Somehow, that intensifies their perverted pleasure. But I guess I'm wired differently. I avoid using terms like, "slut," "whore," "ho," "bitch," "cunt," "fuck-toy," "skank," "tramp," "******," and others that debase or objectify women, no matter their fantasy. I also refuse to allude to anything remotely incestuous. I am not anyone's "Daddy." And I will never refer to a woman with whom I'm having sex as "Baby-girl," or "Mama," etc.

What did you have in mind as far as this form of sex being 'vulgar?'
In your message you listed everything that I called vulgar. I completely agree with you. However, there is an element of fetish in this relationship. I'm a sissy husband and I like it when my wife's lover dominates during our dates

The point is: After years of a relationship/marriage there is no heat as in the beginning. Nothing bad about that. In such case you have a few options and one of them opens a very hot door - but your husband has to say the golden words and there must be a woman wanna follow this idea. After years(!) I cucked him and it was the best thing we did! I agree with you: "Daddy" oder "bitch" are not sexy. We love the subtile way getting approached and I love the form: Tease me like a lady, fuck me like a slut but(!) after that the lady is back and the setting of my husband and the role of the lover, too. It is a couple-game and our kick. Fetish (Heels, Nylons, Cage, Socks and such stuff) is a nice plus, but I tell you: I can tease my husband in jeans, shirt and sneakers and let him edge like hell as well. So some little thoughts about open the marriage/relationship are the best way to bring the heat back into the bed. There is no need to get in reality and hurry up - brainfucking worked over years and maybe that is a possibe and practical way, too.

In your message you listed everything that I called vulgar. I completely agree with you. However, there is an element of fetish in this relationship. I'm a sissy husband and I like it when my wife's lover dominates during our dates
The entire swinger lifestyle can be considered a fetish, encompassing many subcategories of fetishes which include that of the cuckold/hotwife dynamic. I covered that when I said: "Whether it's a Dominant Bull and cuckolding game, or just an MFM dynamic..."

When I wrote: "It's all about lust, not love, and that keeps this sort of sex so safely simple, and so deliciously sinful. It's copulating without commitment, as desired by all parties concerned..." I was referring to those situations where, soon after the invited acquaintance or stranger has completed fornicating with his wife, a husband will take his turn with her. The crudely playful term applied to this is "sloppy seconds." But in the case of a securely-married couple ( outside of Bull/Cuckold/Hotwife play ), the husband is reestablishing his bond with his mate. And again, the defining element in this reestablishment is genuine love, something prohibited in her previous coupling with the guest.

Of course, not all situations are the same, and not all married couples are the same. Nevertheless, I've personally witnessed this rebonding behavior in the pair with whom I've forged a fond and lasting friendship. Upon yielding my place, I've watched the husband eagerly mount his wife just seconds after. Their gleeful grinning, kissing, and cooing has been reminiscent of misbehaving teenagers. As part of our ongoing banter, the happy hubby has occasionally remarked wryly on the immense volume of cum I've deposited within his wife's oozing pussy, and that he enjoyed using this as extra lube for his own penetration. I've smiled at the truth of it, playfully blaming his wife for that development, the lust she has inspired in me in direct proportion to my ejaculation into her. But their love for each other has remained undeniable. That sort of reconnecting, whether immediate or soon afterwards, is vital in marriages of this type.

The reason why I believe this is so important is because sexual intercourse, aside from the endorphins activated, stimulates strong emotion in afterglow, especially in females, generally speaking. This triggers a desire for bonding, and since it is usually the woman who is violently penetrated, she may be overcome with a need for affectionate soothing in the aftermath as a way of reemphasizing her value, both by her partner, and in herself. ( Note: Again, this is a general consideration, recognizing an opposite desire as part of extreme kink-play. ) We see this aspect demonstrated even as a fetish subcategory, as many women express their interest in post-dominance "Cuddling," and "Aftercare." As a natural trait, I regularly engage in gentle caressing and massaging of my sexual partner in afterglow, even with a married woman. This is a lingering effect following vigorous sexual expression and an explosive release of tension, now melted into tenderness. But I take almost as much gratification in seeing two spouses canoodling happily, knowing that I played my part in that happiness.

Last edited:
When I wrote: "It's all about lust, not love, and that keeps this sort of sex so safely simple, and so deliciously sinful. It's copulating without commitment, as desired by all parties concerned..." I was referring to those situations where, soon after the invited acquaintance or stranger has completed fornicating with his wife, a husband will take his turn with her. The crudely playful term applied to this is "sloppy seconds." But in the case of a securely-married couple ( outside of Bull/Cuckold/Hotwife play ), the husband is reestablishing his bond with his mate, whether in dominance or otherwise. And again, the defining element in this reestablishment is love, something not present in the previous immoral coupling with the guest.

Of course, not all situations are the same, and not all married couples are the same. Nevertheless, I've personally witnessed this rebonding behavior in the pair with whom I forged a fond and lasting friendship. Upon yielding my place, I've watched the husband eagerly mount his wife. Their gleeful grinning, kissing, and cooing was often reflective of misbehaving teenagers, with the hubby occasionally remarking wryly on the immense volume of cum left behind by me for him to use as extra lube in his penetration. I smiled at the truth of it, playfully blaming his wife for that development. But their love for each other was undeniable. That sort of reconnecting, whether immediate or soon afterwards, is vital in marriages of this type.

The reason why I believe this is so important is because sexual intercourse, aside from the endorphins activated, stimulates emotion in afterglow, especially in females, generally speaking. This triggers a desire for bonding, and since it is usually the woman who is violently penetrated, she may be overcome with a need for affectionate soothing in the aftermath as a way of reemphasizing her value, both by her partner, and in herself.
( Note: Again, this is a general consideration, recognizing the opposite desire as part of extreme kink-play. ). We see this aspect demonstrated even as a fetish subcategory, as many women express their interest in post-dominance "Cuddling." As a natural trait, I regularly engage in gentle caressing and massaging of my sexual partner in afterglow, even with a married woman. This is a lingering effect following my more energetic expression of lustful admiration and release, now melted into tenderness. But I take almost as much gratification in seeing two spouses canoodling happily, knowing that I played my part in that happiness.
This attempt to formulate a philosophical basis for this topic is simply admirable.

This attempt to formulate a philosophical basis for this topic is simply admirable.
It's all part of the kinky fun for me. I'm pleased that others are enjoying it, too.
I appreciate sex as the euphoric intertwining of the psychological stimulation with the more obvious physical. After all, the most important organ involved in sex is the brain, and it's in the connection between two minds that is where the foreplay truly begins. I tend to think more deeply than some. And I must give freedom of expression to my mind as well as my body.

The default view is that any sex outside of a marital union is fornication, and having sex with a married woman disrespects her husband, dishonors their marriage, and it shatters her sacred wedding vows. This is all true from that stark perspective, and I can agree with all of that.

But there's another side of me, the very kinky side, that sees the choice of a happily-married couple to open up their wedlock, inviting me in as a guest to share their sexual joy, as a very special privilege. With her husband's enthusiastic approval, exchanging such pleasure with a wife desiring to share herself so intimately and so fully with me as the other man, also opens the door to a transcendent sexual experience for all involved. Particularly if it was a more traditional courtship and marriage, coitus with a relative stranger recalls the exciting newness of that first coupling with the man she married, while simultaneously exposing her to something wondrously different. It also may add a fascinating ego boost for the couple.
• For the wife, after several years of love, of being completely faithful, and perhaps delivering and raising offspring, the fact that she can still arouse another man so mightily is a testament to her enduring allure, her lasting power of seduction.
• For the husband, witnessing his wife's irresistible power of attraction over another man after so many years can fill him with pride that she belongs to him alone, and that he made the right choice in marrying her in the first place.
• For my part, as I indulge my taboo lust for this married woman in shameless foreplay, naked in bed together, sharing passionate kisses, caressing her flesh, fondling and sucking her breasts, exploring her genitals orally and manually, the experience is very special for me as well, having been chosen. As I gaze into her eyes after maneuvering my body in-between her spread legs, and, at last, I slowly and purposefully penetrate her warm, moist vagina with my erect penis, I can see it all as a celebration of their solid marriage. How? Well, as their welcome guest, I embrace the clear-yet-unspoken understanding which prevents any unnecessary drama, because I have no illusions about breaking up their relationship. Whether it's a Dominant Bull and cuckolding game, or just an MFM dynamic, they are only sharing with me, and I am only borrowing for a short while. It's all about lust, not love, and that keeps this sort of sex so safely simple, and so deliciously sinful. It's copulating without commitment, as desired by all parties concerned. So, from this delightfully warped, yet perversely healthy point of view, with every forceful thrust of my dick inside the acquiescent wife, I am actually enhancing their marriage, helping to build it stronger. I've heard numerous times from swinging couples how the lifestyle spiced up their sex life, and even saved their marriages. It's this intensely immoral fucking applied as a therapeutic hobby, and a matrimonial restorative. I like that, and I eagerly volunteer my services, in addition to my casual and discreet friendship. With every moaning, shuddering orgasm I evoke from a wife, I see it as my gift to her from her husband. Any time it arouses a husband to see how euphoric it is for me to fuck his lovely wife, I see that as rekindling his own proper lust for her, strengthening the sexual foundation of their bond. And with my own powerful climax deep inside his wife's precious and accommodating pussy, it's more than just the full and legitimate consummation of our bareback fornication. Instead of dishonoring their sacred union, I can see my freely gushing ejaculate as the fluid embodiment of a sincere admiration for his wife, my non-threatening envy for the husband, as well as my personal blessing upon their progressive, happy, and secure marriage. In my view, it doesn't get any kinkier than that.
All the best to you.
Love this!

All the best to you.
Well said I could not agree more.

It's all part of the kinky fun for me. I'm pleased that others are enjoying it, too.
I appreciate sex as the euphoric intertwining of the psychological stimulation with the more obvious physical. After all, the most important organ involved in sex is the brain, and it's in the connection between two minds that is where the foreplay truly begins. I tend to think more deeply than some. And I must give freedom of expression to my mind as well as my body.
Your thoughts and your actions amaze me. You care about keeping that family where you have been. I have a different relationship experience. My wife doesn't want to introduce me to her lovers. Our family has survived, but our relationships have changed a lot.

All the best to you.
Well said - hope to meet such guy one day .

Your thoughts and your actions amaze me. You care about keeping that family where you have been. I have a different relationship experience. My wife doesn't want to introduce me to her lovers. Our family has survived, but our relationships have changed a lot.
I see. So yours is a different dynamic, one less focused on sharing, and more centered around anonymity, non-disclosure, and independence. If it works for you, then that's cool. My thoughts here concern that dynamic where the married couple's secure relationship hinges on sharing, and openness. Even in situations where I have been with a married woman venturing out on her own, this was still with her husband's full knowledge and consent. Twice over the course of one year, a married mom made the long drive south to the Los Angeles area. She was "killing two birds with one stone" by checking in with her girl in college, and stopping in to visit me for sex. Through it all, she maintained contact with her husband back home, feeding him updates, letting him know she was safe. In the mornings, I awakened to her beside me in my bed, quietly talking to her hubby on her cell phone. Immediately afterwards, I would feel her hand reaching over beneath the blanket to take hold of my cock, and she would slide down to suck me to erection. Then she would climb on top to ride me in Cowgirl position until she achieved multiple orgasms. She was a rather plain-looking older woman, an ordinary suburban housewife type. I wouldn't have minded at all if she would have left the call open for her husband to watch or listen to us fuck. The point being, I have only played with couples who have been open with each other, husband and wife.

Ha! On her last visit, the wife was even open with me. After our morning sex and separate showers, we were getting dressed and preparing to go out for breakfast when she casually mentioned it was their wedding anniversary. I was shocked to learn this, as well as a bit embarrassed that she would spend such an important day so far away from her husband, in bed with another man, me! Having never been married myself, I had trouble with this. But she laughed it off in good humor, revealing that, after so many years of marriage, it was not a big deal anymore. I could understand that, but at the same time, that open truth both saddened, and flattered me. And then, as I watched her finish dressing, I was suddenly aroused again. Her confession had added a whole new level of kink to our situation. I ordered her to strip naked again so that I could fuck her in celebration of their anniversary. She only hesitated a few seconds before smiling back at me, seeing me as such a sentimentalist, and a pervert. Her undressing took on added significance, as did our final sex act. Despite the sweet commemoration of the event, I didn't want to be romantic about it. I positioned her in Doggy at the corner of my bed so that I could stand behind her for better leverage. As I seized her by the waist and penetrated her anew, this was a savage bareback fuck, with savage pounding and lots of noise. I was certain my neighbors could hear us. My mercilessly violent thrusting splattered her pussy moisture all over our thighs, and it soaked the bed. Uncontrollable female ejaculation. Yup, she was a squirter, something I discovered on her first visit months before, as we played on the floor of my living room. I wanted that anniversary fuck to be part celebratory, and part punishment. How dare she leave home on such a momentous commemorative date? And how dare she withhold that information from me til that time? I fucked her harder than ever, sending rippling quakes across her fleshy buttocks, bouncing her hanging tits wildly, and she loved every second of it. That was my anniversary gift to her.

Last edited:
Back