Seeking views of REAL women here.

I'm curious to know your opinion on why married women or girlfriends would not want to live a hot wife lifestyle. To be sexually liberated and to feel the pleasures that BBC brings. Why would a woman deny a husband or boyfriend's offer to be cucked or to accept sex with other men, especially BBC men? Do you believe that some women don't place a high priority on sex? Is it fear of losing their current relationship? I'm eager for opinions and even more so from experiences and knowledge.

Last edited:
There are several things. I was a "serial cheater" before my fiancé, it never crossed my mind that my previous boyfriends would accept my idea of "How about I get to fuck whoever I want and you can't?" Hahaha. It sounds counterintuitive and that you're not so lucky.

Because you know those kinds of men exist, but you never believe that yours is one of them. Just as most men do not even dare to mention an FMF threesome to their women, simply for the fact of being frowned upon.

And it is worth thinking about, we must be careful with what we say and who we say it to, it can completely change a person's perspective of you. For example, tell a female friend that sometimes you are curious about giving oral sex to a man, and you will forever be a sissy in her eyes, and u know it.

And when a woman is questioned about this, I have to say in defense of those who refuse, that the topic is always approached very poorly. Normally the guy is not tactful when he brings up the subject, this is something that will change the relationship and the guy, guided by his cock, he wants an immediate, accurate and satisfactory answer. Something like:

"Of course I want to fuck others as a slut, but I will continue to love you without a hesitation, this will never change things, I will only do what you want, it will never cause problems or doubts and I will always ask you before, and you can blame me for what I am saying now and whenever you want or I get out of line a little."

And of course it's ridiculous to think that.

Sex is complicated and will surely cause problems, and women know this better than men. I'm not saying it always has to be a disaster, but cucks go crazy as soon as something turns out a little different than they imagined.

Finally I have to say that cucks are selfish by nature, it's ironic I know hahaha I'll explain it. They want things to be exactly as they always say, they feel free to set rules and limits and not accept any of the other two parties. It's not going to work out like that, the girl and the bull will surely break rules at some point, sometimes because it's fun, sometimes because the situation is beyond your control.

The thing is, the cuck must be willing to talk this out and not go crazy and claim that his precious, priceless trust has been broken. Just as fights happen in a vanilla relationship, they happen in this one, and most of the time they are resolved if they talk calmly.

And if I thought all this for an answer in this post, believe me she will think it too.

I'm curious to know your opinion on why married women or girlfriends would not want to live a hot wife lifestyle. To be sexually liberated and to feel the pleasures that BBC brings. Why would a woman deny a husband or boyfriend's offer to be cucked or to accept sex with other men, especially BBC men? Do you believe that some women don't place a high priority on sex? Is it fear of losing their current relationship? I'm eager for opinions and even more so from experiences and knowledge.
In my opinion, the reality is this lifestyle is not for everyone. Traditional relationships are perfectly fine and normal. This lifestyle can change your perspective on sex and sexual relationships especially if your a married woman who did not have alot of sexual partners and who is able to experience sex with males or females without jeopardising her marriage or her primary and priority relationship. It also takes a unique man who can be confident enough in his relationship to open that door or be able to identify a reason why that door should be opened.

In my opinion, the reality is this lifestyle is not for everyone. Traditional relationships are perfectly fine and normal. This lifestyle can change your perspective on sex and sexual relationships especially if your a married woman who did not have alot of sexual partners and who is able to experience sex with males or females without jeopardising her marriage or her primary and priority relationship. It also takes a unique man who can be confident enough in his relationship to open that door or be able to identify a reason why that door should be opened.
Explained pretty good
We are a very normal couple. We have friends, we have jobs, we have a nice home. We are clean, in shape, don't smoke, no tats.
Mid 50s, married 25 plus years.
We enjoy pretty regular visits with a guy we know for mfm sex fun. Nothing weird happens, it's not cuckold at all. Its just a night of sex with our friend, we take turns doing her, we all have an exciting relaxing time. We're comfy together, we get along and it's fun. Wife gets really turned on, we always do her twice each then they go again befor he leaves. I watch them, he watches us, she likes to be watched. Sometimes their last round is downstairs without me watching but it's all good. She's super horny for days after and we gave a lot of good sex.
This has really improved our sex life.
None of our friends know we do this we keep it very private.
You'd never know we do anything like this if you met us. We are adults and not hurting anyone.

Years ago, I was 23 and seeing an older married woman. She was 41. I was her side peice for sure. I was the only one she cheated on her hubby with, he had no idea. It lasted over a year almost every Thursday after work. She was happily married with a family. She was good looking, very in shape and very classy. Manager at my credit union. She often told me that her seeing me really sparked up their sex life at home. Many times as she was leaving my place, after three hot rounds, she was going home to have sex with her husband.
You'd never suspect she had this going on.

Last edited:
There are several things. I was a "serial cheater" before my fiancé, it never crossed my mind that my previous boyfriends would accept my idea of "How about I get to fuck whoever I want and you can't?" Hahaha. It sounds counterintuitive and that you're not so lucky.

Because you know those kinds of men exist, but you never believe that yours is one of them. Just as most men do not even dare to mention an FMF threesome to their women, simply for the fact of being frowned upon.

And it is worth thinking about, we must be careful with what we say and who we say it to, it can completely change a person's perspective of you. For example, tell a female friend that sometimes you are curious about giving oral sex to a man, and you will forever be a sissy in her eyes, and u know it.

And when a woman is questioned about this, I have to say in defense of those who refuse, that the topic is always approached very poorly. Normally the guy is not tactful when he brings up the subject, this is something that will change the relationship and the guy, guided by his cock, he wants an immediate, accurate and satisfactory answer. Something like:

"Of course I want to fuck others as a slut, but I will continue to love you without a hesitation, this will never change things, I will only do what you want, it will never cause problems or doubts and I will always ask you before, and you can blame me for what I am saying now and whenever you want or I get out of line a little."

And of course it's ridiculous to think that.

Sex is complicated and will surely cause problems, and women know this better than men. I'm not saying it always has to be a disaster, but cucks go crazy as soon as something turns out a little different than they imagined.

Finally I have to say that cucks are selfish by nature, it's ironic I know hahaha I'll explain it. They want things to be exactly as they always say, they feel free to set rules and limits and not accept any of the other two parties. It's not going to work out like that, the girl and the bull will surely break rules at some point, sometimes because it's fun, sometimes because the situation is beyond your control.

The thing is, the cuck must be willing to talk this out and not go crazy and claim that his precious, priceless trust has been broken. Just as fights happen in a vanilla relationship, they happen in this one, and most of the time they are resolved if they talk calmly.

And if I thought all this for an answer in this post, believe me she will think it too.
Well said, reality is almost never like the fantasy of it

IMG_2897.png

This girl right here is my actual wife. She genuinely LOVES a big dick. She has multiple fantasies and she is more than capable of “letting go” in the right conditions…..but the truth is…

My wife doesn’t want to fuck up our kid situation. We have two girls. Also, she works for a big corporation and doesn’t want jeopardize that. I know we will get there as she loves a good fuck, but at this moment it’s tough.

Things can change quick though. The body wants what it wants That’s the truth,

The reasons a woman would not want to live a hotwife lifestyle are very simple:
1. Being a slut is still looked down upon in most circles. Status and the opinions of others are important to most people and especially so when there are family considerations.
2. Being encouraged to have sex with other men is seen as a manipulative tactic used by men that want to cheat. This is a very real anxiety that most women have.
3. Women aren’t men. We think about things and make decisions based on things other than sex or the possibility of sex. Achieving sexual enlightenment is not in our normal list of priorities. Sad but true.

1. Being a slut is still looked down upon in most circles. Status and the opinions of others are important to most people and especially so when there are family considerations.
2. Being encouraged to have sex with other men is seen as a manipulative tactic used by men that want to cheat. This is a very real anxiety that most women have.
3. Women aren’t men. We think about things and make decisions based on things other than sex or the possibility of sex. Achieving sexual enlightenment is not in our normal list of priorities. Sad but true.
I really like this reply. It is very much how my wife feels. Your initial point is an extremely valid agreement. I’ve tried to convince her that it”just sex” but she simply can’t get past it.

Your second point is also interesting as we recently had a conversation about why I have my fantasy, and her first inclination was that I wanted to break up. Long story, short. It brought us closer together and I finally got to tell her what turns me on (been years).

Your final point is the most important. Women, for the most part, just don’t give a ******* about sex as much as men. It’s a sad truth, There are a few, believe me, it’s a few. Most women fuck according to their man’s desires.

I have a wife that is “slightly” willing to indulge my fantasy. Still might not happen, but I feel i understand women better..

Good stuff, thanks for sharing. I gave up on it but I still love to fantasize.

Back