A lesser spoken aspect of the hotwife life.

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive

Really feel this because it's not ALWAYS just about sex........

I seriously take my hat off to that man. Much respect!

My wifes fuckbuddy/ bull, turns her on like nothing else, and they have great sex together... but better than that is, she feels like million dollars when she is with him. We always meet up for dinner before we head back to ours/his place and to see her so excited, giggle like a a teenager with a huge crush and playfully flirt is fantastic. Even the lead up to the week having her hair and nails done, pussy waxed and laying out outfits and heels on the bed trying to decide what to wear is great to watch. She says all the time its like getting to be 18yo all over again.

I think the challenge for single people interested finding a partner and getting into this lifestyle (as a couple) is that the fantasy can get in the way of building a deep relationship necessary for an enduring caring relationship. I was lucky to be in a friendship for several years with my current wife where we were not dating but rather rooting for each other to find each other's perfect mate. During that time we became more interested in the same things and and found we had a lot of things in common beyond sex. So it is possible @NicoleB.

EDIT in response to @James J below I believe that most Hotwife relationships develop from existing married couples but it is difficult but possible for two singles to enter into a Hotwife relationship. I was speaking about the husband / wife relationship. I fully agree with you on your point.

Last edited:
Back