A lesser spoken aspect of the hotwife life.

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive
Well said Nichole and type relationship I long for as well.

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive

I think this is the case in a lot of marriages. It is just fun for all involved and a woman raising ******* does have to endure a lot. It is so hot to see her lusted after and to see how she responds.

Over time, that develops into a trust. And you become an extension of their relationship. I know this from experience. My relationships are not about humiliation or degrading, they are about adding to the satisfaction of a married women without him worrying about me taking her away.
Very well said and so true...thanks for sharing. Robin and I always love when we meet a black man who becomes a great friend and they have the opportunity to enjoy great IR sexual pleasure each other on multiple occasions and where he does become an important part of our relationship. He fully understands Robins needs and desires to be with black men and he gives her the total satisfaction that she truly loves so much while also knowing my very strong desire for seeing Robins love for black men being satisfied. A trust is definetly developed between the 3 of us in as much as he understands that i am only sharing my beautiful white wife with him to build a meaningful relationship of friendship and IR sexual pleasure between them and that Robin and my marriage is still very strong and is not to be weakened by thier interactions together. These are the black men that make the IR lifestyle a true pleasure to be living as Robin and I do.033.JPG

Last edited:
It's the way it should be. I consider myself lucky that these couples allow me to be a part of their lives. Yes I get to fuck the wives silly. Yes I plant my seed in them. Yes, I am the taboo. However, it's all about the friendship and the relationships. I didn't use to think this way. I've grown up, I've matured. It used to be about fucking the ladies whenever I could and screw that sorry sucker. I didn't care. Now, these people are my friends, my extended family. If I wander outside of that, I check with them so that they are aware and on board. They have a stake in what I do. I do not put that at risk.
very well put

The difference with an ongoing longterm relationship is that FEELINGS can come into play by one or both parties involved. In my opinion and mine only. Ut is important that the two (Husband and Wife) keep communication lines open no matter how small the situation may be. Don't get me wrong a long term relationship or BOYFRIEND works for some but it's not for everyone. I read this book not the best in terms of grammar but it spoke to a couples ups and downs and trials and tribulations. Its called "Our Dark Secret:A Modern Cockold Memoir by Derrin Hart". Again I am not in any way affiliated with the writer, publisher or anyone associated with the book must that I have read it.

TJ
I definitely want to check that book out

In our experience lifestyle is true romantic, because I think nothing is more romantic to do something for make happy your partner. we are more bounded time after time. It’s difficult to understand but it’s exactly in that way. He let me have sexual freedom because I can live at all my sexuality, and he knows I love him with all myself. We grew up a lot as a couple and thanks him I grew up as a woman.

In our experience lifestyle is true romantic, because I think nothing is more romantic to do something for make happy your partner. we are more bounded time after time. It’s difficult to understand but it’s exactly in that way. He let me have sexual freedom because I can live at all my sexuality, and he knows I love him with all myself. We grew up a lot as a couple and thanks him I grew up as a woman.
Well said, we are pretty much the same in that aspect.

I can't love this enough. I'm in a similar situation. My husband got very sick. After three years, and my husband's love and support, I'm finally ready.

Back