A lesser spoken aspect of the hotwife life.

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive
I know he SAYS that, but in reality it's just his voyeur fetish. He likes to watch.

One Bull such as myself, can be in 20 different scenarios with any number of different couples... So while everyone's situation is unique for THEM, each Bull (like myself) must pick and choose what he wants to be a part of.

I'll say that 100% of the wives and Girlfriends I've been with are supported by a loving, caring significant other... And yet, in some instances I've never even Met the guy (or girl... Gay female couples do this too!)

Does that make them any LESS loving or caring?

Last edited:
My wifes fuckbuddy/ bull, turns her on like nothing else, and they have great sex together... but better than that is, she feels like million dollars when she is with him. We always meet up for dinner before we head back to ours/his place and to see her so excited, giggle like a a teenager with a huge crush and playfully flirt is fantastic. Even the lead up to the week having her hair and nails done, pussy waxed and laying out outfits and heels on the bed trying to decide what to wear is great to watch. She says all the time its like getting to be 18yo all over again.
looking at your pics you are one vey hot wife So glad hubby enjoys your life style with you.

That is exactly where we are! I love her so much and this has been great for her ego and self esteem! She is much more relaxed and happy since she has gone black! Our sex is hotter than ever and more frequent! But frankly, I am now 68 and she is 12 years younger and looks 35 years younger and I am grateful for the help! Sharing is a very loving act! Her BF and I are friends also! He is a great guy and their sex is off the charts hot! Best thing we ever did!

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive
Nice to see others with similar relationships! This was very similar to what my husband told me when he brought up the lifestyle. We do play with the cuckold aspect of the relationship, teasing and denial, but it’s evolved to that as a way to keep things spicy and explore our boundaries. Never gotten into the humiliation, and it’s really part of the play, but doesn’t cross over into our daily lives at home together (except when I have a date coming up and start denying him sex and teasing him, but that’s just foreplay!)

Nice to see others with similar relationships! This was very similar to what my husband told me when he brought up the lifestyle. We do play with the cuckold aspect of the relationship, teasing and denial, but it’s evolved to that as a way to keep things spicy and explore our boundaries. Never gotten into the humiliation, and it’s really part of the play, but doesn’t cross over into our daily lives at home together (except when I have a date coming up and start denying him sex and teasing him, but that’s just foreplay!)

Love this reply. Seems like you're doing this as carefully as you can. I also like the subtle aspect of cuckolding.

It is true. A woman in an long term relationship doesn’t get the feeling of being lusted after. My ex said it was so fullfilling being lusted after and being desired by other men! Her confidence shot through the roof. Our sex life went through the roof as well. She told me how great it was to have guys wanting her and made her feel good!

I have never and never will degrade/disrespect the hubby of the couple Im with.....he and I have become the best of friends over the years. He has a medical condition that made him unable to produce ******* I fulfilled that portion of their relationship and as a result the three of us are raising two biracial children (a boy thats 6 and a girl thats 10) all three families are aware of/and ok with our special relationship. The ******* think its cool because they have 3 sets of grandparents(they make out like bandits on birthdays and at Christmas).We are all in their lives and they are well loved. The wife has two men that love and care for her she is happy....June 17th will be the 12th year we have been together and we are looking forward to many more happy years to come

Over time, that develops into a trust. And you become an extension of their relationship. I know this from experience. My relationships are not about humiliation or degrading, they are about adding to the satisfaction of a married women without him worrying about me taking her away.
Exactly the relationship we're searching for. The swinging lifestyle or swapping is not what she's into. She just wants one person to substitute for me. I trust the black man much more than a white man.

I have a hard time (in my head) understanding how a woman can get emotionally starched with a particular bull. Like some of y'all have pointed out that you are very close with your Bull like he's part of the family and I can see how that happens. I want to reserve my love for my husband. Like back in our early days I thought he hung the moon. Just like my daddy I thought he could do anything. He can build you a house, fix anything broken, build a race car, I was really impressed with his knowledge and I was smitten. If I got really emotionallly attatched to a bull I would think if he's fulfilling my sexual needs like y'all say only a black man can I see the possibility of him surpassing my husband in my heart. And I'm afraid of that

I have a hard time (in my head) understanding how a woman can get emotionally starched with a particular bull. Like some of y'all have pointed out that you are very close with your Bull like he's part of the family and I can see how that happens. I want to reserve my love for my husband. Like back in our early days I thought he hung the moon. Just like my daddy I thought he could do anything. He can build you a house, fix anything broken, build a race car, I was really impressed with his knowledge and I was smitten. If I got really emotionallly attatched to a bull I would think if he's fulfilling my sexual needs like y'all say only a black man can I see the possibility of him surpassing my husband in my heart. And I'm afraid of that
One of the GF's requirements is she's looking more for an addition or substitute for me. She isn't looking for a Black Bull but rather a Black quasi-boyfriend to enhance sexual experiences. So, she agrees that there would be some emotional feelings for the Black man but wouldn't cross over into extra. Maybe that's why I feel safer with a Black man since he doesn't pose a threat.

Over time, that develops into a trust. And you become an extension of their relationship. I know this from experience. My relationships are not about humiliation or degrading, they are about adding to the satisfaction of a married women without him worrying about me taking her away.
Just what I want for my wife.

This has to be the most "Real thread" that we have ever read on here. Its not about humiliation, whos Alpha. Its about a couple having fun together and enjoying sex together with someone else. The majority of really fake off the wall post that are so obviously written my a nan in his mothers basement totally dilute the reality for couples that come to these sites. This thread is the reality.

This has to be the most "Real thread" that we have ever read on here. Its not about humiliation, whos Alpha. Its about a couple having fun together and enjoying sex together with someone else. The majority of really fake off the wall post that are so obviously written my a nan in his mothers basement totally dilute the reality for couples that come to these sites. This thread is the reality.
Which is why I can't bring the GF here to this site. Most of the threads are so over-the-top that is would be a bit repulsive for her.

Agreed. IMO like every other site that is sex related. They are filled with dudes pretending to be a couple living out their gay fantasies.
If someone were to come to this site unaware they would be like "bye" because its so over the top. Even the single bkack guys listed on here are majority white guys living out their weird fantasies.
How many white married couples do you know having black babies together? According to post on here its everywhere. We live in big city and have been in lifestyle for a long time and know zero white familes having black babies.

Agreed. IMO like every other site that is sex related. They are filled with dudes pretending to be a couple living out their gay fantasies.
If someone were to come to this site unaware they would be like "bye" because its so over the top. Even the single bkack guys listed on here are majority white guys living out their weird fantasies.
How many white married couples do you know having black babies together? According to post on here its everywhere. We live in big city and have been in lifestyle for a long time and know zero white familes having black babies.

If a white couple wanted to have an IR baby the sensible thing to do would go for artificial insemination where they could choose the ******* based on criteria such as intelligence as opposed to just having a big dick.

Back