A lesser spoken aspect of the hotwife life.

Let's be clear. This isn't about the wife (or husband) finding the perfect mate. The fact that you both embark on this experience and you are still together and actually enjoying the experience, proves that YOU are the perfect mate. Anything else is just cheating and looking for something better.
I am NOT the the same thing as a husband. I am a mutual friend that happens to put it to the next level. I'm not here to replace, but to enhance. Yes, I have a sexual relation ship. But it is more of friends with benefits. I do give a *******, but I'm not the emotional support that a husband gives. I am basically a good friend who is hopefully a good fuck.

Precisely what the couple told me. It’s like returning to when they were young
It is. He says its the same for him as well. He gets to see my presented wife at her very best, plus that she is super horny for him, and that its gauranteed no strings attached sex, no fear of a date ******* accusation, completely discreet, no fear of being hit with an unwanted pregnancy, he gets to love her and leave her, no having to follow up for the days following. He is 50yo, but he said its like fucking horny women from his youth only without having to the spend time, money or worrying they'll want a relationship.

Let's be clear. This isn't about the wife (or husband) finding the perfect mate. The fact that you both embark on this experience and you are still together and actually enjoying the experience, proves that YOU are the perfect mate. Anything else is just cheating and looking for something better.
I am NOT the the same thing as a husband. I am a mutual friend that happens to put it to the next level. I'm not here to replace, but to enhance. Yes, I have a sexual relation ship. But it is more of friends with benefits. I do give a *******, but I'm not the emotional support that a husband gives. I am basically a good friend who is hopefully a good fuck.
You sound exactly the same as our friend. :)

You sound exactly the same as our friend. :)

It's the way it should be. I consider myself lucky that these couples allow me to be a part of their lives. Yes I get to fuck the wives silly. Yes I plant my seed in them. Yes, I am the taboo. However, it's all about the friendship and the relationships. I didn't use to think this way. I've grown up, I've matured. It used to be about fucking the ladies whenever I could and screw that sorry sucker. I didn't care. Now, these people are my friends, my extended family. If I wander outside of that, I check with them so that they are aware and on board. They have a stake in what I do. I do not put that at risk.

It's the way it should be. I consider myself lucky that these couples allow me to be a part of their lives. Yes I get to fuck the wives silly. Yes I plant my seed in them. Yes, I am the taboo. However, it's all about the friendship and the relationships. I didn't use to think this way. I've grown up, I've matured. It used to be about fucking the ladies whenever I could and screw that sorry sucker. I didn't care. Now, these people are my friends, my extended family. If I wander outside of that, I check with them so that they are aware and on board. They have a stake in what I do. I do not put that at risk.
Exactly. Our friend is similar at 50yo. He said he has never taken for granted the privelage of leaving his seed in my wife, mainly because we are such good friends and its added to the intimacy of our friendship that can't be achieved with any other friendship he has. To have that with a married couple as opposed to a single woman makes it a lot more of a valuable bond.

Exactly. Our friend is similar at 50yo. He said he has never taken for granted the privelage of leaving his seed in my wife, mainly because we are such good friends and its added to the intimacy of our friendship that can't be achieved with any other friendship he has. To have that with a married couple as opposed to a single woman makes it a lot more of a valuable bond.

Bingo. I have been a part of my couple(s) lives for a while. I have been introduced to others in their circle, as a good close friend. They trust that I will not expose them for what they're kink is. I have had many a good time in a non sexual environment. We've enjoyed shows, sporting events, fishing, camping and just a good night around a fire playing guitar and telling stories. Yes, the sex brought us together, but it has been so much more than that.

Bingo. I have been a part of my couple(s) lives for a while. I have been introduced to others in their circle, as a good close friend. They trust that I will not expose them for what they're kink is. I have had many a good time in a non sexual environment. We've enjoyed shows, sporting events, fishing, camping and just a good night around a fire playing guitar and telling stories. Yes, the sex brought us together, but it has been so much more than that.
Same our friend has socially met our friends, family and rightly or wrongly at a bbq our children. He has also worked on a professional level with my wife (they are in similar industries) and worked with her work colleagues on a certain project. We trust him with total discretion and in 3 years he has never ever done anything to make us doubt his trust. Even 3 years on he has never even texted my wife without me knowing if it sex related, he always texts me first and I then tell him to text her directly.

I had that exact thing for almost 5yrs. I'll let you on a secret. Ya'll are the only ones you're kidding. My ******* grew up with their dad's friend around all the time."Uncle Shawn" was there from softball games, graduations, 4th of July, every birthday, Christmas, Sorority Pinning Ceremony, and even a wedding. They figured it out way before we even imaged. Now that it's over they miss him and resent me for losing him.

I had that exact thing for almost 5yrs. I'll let you on a secret. Ya'll are the only ones you're kidding. My ******* grew up with their dad's friend around all the time."Uncle Shawn" was there from softball games, graduations, 4th of July, every birthday, Christmas, Sorority Pinning Ceremony, and even a wedding. They figured it out way before we even imaged. Now that it's over they miss him and resent me for losing him.

Exactly

And not a day goes by I don't miss him. It's not even about the sex. It's what losing him did to our family. To him. To my husband because they were "brothas from another motha". To me. He was my best friend. For a short time in my life I was loved completely by two men who loved me enough and respected each other enough to let me have that. You don't get over that lose. Ever. Everybody on here talks so much about sex and each other like its nothing. But we all have feeling whether we ever let them show. If you're someone who has what I did cherish it because to everything there is a season. I lost Shawn because sharing me wasn't enough anymore and the guilt of being in love with his best friends wife was tearing him apart. Now my husband has terminal cancer. We've been told its time to focus on quality of life not quantity. Take the advice of a broken hearted woman love while you have the chance.

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive

My wife is completely submissive to me. This article closely resembles our relationship. She prefers BBC and I provide that satisfaction. Her sex drive is so high, ten men could not ******* it. I’m there for safety and comfort and to provide emotional security afterwards. Her past boyfriends often called her a whore and she’s fearful I’ll reject her after a nice session with BBC. So I always attend them with her. Being a Dominant means understanding your submissive and her needs.

And not a day goes by I don't miss him. It's not even about the sex. It's what losing him did to our family. To him. To my husband because they were "brothas from another motha". To me. He was my best friend. For a short time in my life I was loved completely by two men who loved me enough and respected each other enough to let me have that. You don't get over that lose. Ever. Everybody on here talks so much about sex and each other like its nothing. But we all have feeling whether we ever let them show. If you're someone who has what I did cherish it because to everything there is a season. I lost Shawn because sharing me wasn't enough anymore and the guilt of being in love with his best friends wife was tearing him apart. Now my husband has terminal cancer. We've been told its time to focus on quality of life not quantity. Take the advice of a broken hearted woman love while you have the chance.

How sad. Hopefully your future is brighter than you think. My condolences. Finding a good fit is never easy.

I just joined up and found this thread and I can feel your pain through the words you've written. I'm sorry about loosing your good friend and now having to deal with your husbands illness. Idk if you're a religious person, but I offer you my prayers sweet lady

some Times it’s very very sweet and romantic. I happen to know a local couple that exemplify what I want to achieve. They have been married for 22 years. He has provided a pretty great life for her and she has given him three children.

This husband told me directly that he encouraged his wife to look into the lifestyle not because he was unable to fulfill her needs, or because she needed a “real man” but more because he wanted her to experience being desired and lusted after. His exact words were: “she spent a lot of days alone, raising children and caring for our home and none of that is fun”

So while her interest is in black men and he does accompany her with her dates, it’s less cuckold and more just for her safety and to reassure her that he is supportive
This is how it is for us. No humiliation of him no disrespect, no Cage(he is big) but still I love bbc and he enjoy me getting satisfied

Wow !!!!!

Back