Yes, I DO prefer "thugs"

I agree with the quote “I’m not looking for a white guy with black skin. I’m looking for a black guy with black skin.”

The problem with this statement is that it reflects the foundations of many problems of the African-American community. As an educator, I know from my own experience how difficult is to create interest in studies among young people living on the edge of society, as they consider some street subcultures as a form of identity or rebellion against social norms. This reality in the USA acquires a racial dimension that makes the problem greater and seems to be an important factor of alienation very difficult to overcome.

Of course, we cannot struggle against our sexual impulses that rarely are politically correct. Sexual arousing many times implies playing with cultural stereotypes. That is not a problem if you are cynical about it, but that statement implies making no difference between stereotype and reality.

Last edited:
You are taking this WAY too personally. All I'm saying is, people have different things that attract them. And yes, that can be physical. But that also can be personality wise or other things. I wouldn't be at all insulted if someone said the reverse about me. Like "I like white girls who act slutty" or who "do/don't act black." I could care less. Not everything is meant to be a personal insult.

You literally called black men who don't act sufficiently "thug" for you "WHITE MEN IN BLACK SKIN." Just because you don't think that's offensive, doesn't mean it's not. Fuck who you wanna fuck, don't care--but at least Jersey Girl acknowledges her pussy is doing some problematic *******.

To put it simply--the idea that "thug" men are somehow more genuinely black literally gets innocent black people killed.

You literally called black men who don't act sufficiently "thug" for you "WHITE MEN IN BLACK SKIN." Just because you don't think that's offensive, doesn't mean it's not. Fuck who you wanna fuck, don't care--but at least Jersey Girl acknowledges her pussy is doing some problematic *******.

To put it simply--the idea that "thug" men are somehow more genuinely black literally gets innocent black people killed.
My stereotyping doesn't get black people killed. Other genuine criminal thugs do.

Some of you are taking what I said ridiculously far. It's as if you only want to come to this forum to get into fights.

Why is everyone being so rude over this? This is not about stereotypes. I don't go out to the "ghetto" because I think only "thugs" live there or anything so silly and quaint. My attraction to the thug/bad boy type merely has to do with a personality trait which makes them more appealing to me. Yes, there are educated, well spoken, affluent black men and they could be just as "bad boyish" as the meanest thug in the bedroom but overall, there is something particular about the thug/bad boy type that makes me like them more and that is MY choice to make as it is daydreamer3's choice to make on what she happens to like. For the record, the "bad boy" thing is not exclusive to any one race, but this is not about that, this is simply about a particular taste. Stop being so judgemental!

Why is everyone being so rude over this? This is not about stereotypes. I don't go out to the "ghetto" because I think only "thugs" live there or anything so silly and quaint. My attraction to the thug/bad boy type merely has to do with a personality trait which makes them more appealing to me. Yes, there are educated, well spoken, affluent black men and they could be just as "bad boyish" as the meanest thug in the bedroom but overall, there is something particular about the thug/bad boy type that makes me like them more and that is MY choice to make as it is daydreamer3's choice to make on what she happens to like. For the record, the "bad boy" thing is not exclusive to any one race, but this is not about that, this is simply about a particular taste. Stop being so judgemental!
Its like some of yall are being willfully ignorant. No one is saying there is nothing wrong with just wanting a thug or bad boy. The problem was the OP saying if he isnt a thug then he isnt a real black man. Which is bs. Saying a real black man should be all the negative sterotypes of black men is insulting.

You are taking this WAY too personally. All I'm saying is, people have different things that attract them. And yes, that can be physical. But that also can be personality wise or other things. I wouldn't be at all insulted if someone said the reverse about me. Like "I like white girls who act slutty" or who "do/don't act black." I could care less. Not everything is meant to be a personal insult.
I'm not faulting you for what you like at all. That part is irrelevant. If you want to fuck "thugs" or hood ass brothers, more power to you.

Its the attributing certain characteristics and behaviors with acting a certain race. You obviously don't understand but it's frustrating to do the normal things everyone else does in society and have our blackness discredited because yall have such low expectations of us. Displaying non hood or thug characteristics is not white.

Just because you don't mean for it to be an insult doesn't change the fact that it is.

Rather than say that white guy with black skin nonsense, you can just say you like a black dude with edge. Hood needs exist too. I know a lot of them.

Last edited:
Its like some of yall are being willfully ignorant. No one is saying there is nothing wrong with just wanting a thug or bad boy. The problem was the OP saying if he isnt a thug then he isnt a real black man. Which is bs. Saying a real black man should be all the negative sterotypes of black men is insulting.
Some non black folks don't want to understand and play dumb.

My stereotyping doesn't get black people killed. Other genuine criminal thugs do.

Some of you are taking what I said ridiculously far. It's as if you only want to come to this forum to get into fights.
He didn't say YOUR stereotyping. You know good and well he meant for people in positions of power or people who call on people in positions of power.

Thank you!

I'm not faulting you for what you like at all. That part is irrelevant. If you want to fuck "thugs" or hood ass brothers, more power to you.

Its the attributing certain characteristics and behaviors with acting a certain race. You obviously don't understand but it's frustrating to do the normal things everyone else does in society and have our blackness discredited because yall have such low expectations of us. Displaying non hood or thug characteristics is not white.

Just because you don't mean for it to be an insult doesn't change the fact that it is.

Rather than say that white guy with black skin nonsense, you can just say you like a black dude with edge. Hood needs exist too. I know a lot of them.

It reminds me of when I was stationed in Germany. German girls love American black men but its clear a lot of the younger ones have a certain image of what they initially think about all black men, from the rap music videos they see. But that would usually end up being the wana be hood german girls who think they are black going to the"ghetto" look.

You know I don't have degree but I've read Sartre, can argue why asset depreciation causes companies to hire robots over people, and can even give my commentary on why Matisse is far better than Monet. Most educated people are dumb fucks. What they paid a ton for and wracked up debt for I got free from the prison library.

And on top of that I can fuck like a mad mom fucker.

And this is why I say I look for intellegence, not well educated! Don't get me wrong though I like both, but given the choice I'd much rather have good, wide ranging conversation then hear ad nauseam about where you went to school and who you know.

And, no, I do not prefer thugs.

Last edited:
This thread is hystericall lol. Bickering over someones preference in black males. Thats like if I posted a thread saying I prefer petite women over bbw then someone misunderstands it and claims I'm fat shaming lol. Btw I love big girls lol,but anyway my whole point is loosen up people its not that deep. Stop being too tight about *******

Back