Yes, I DO prefer "thugs"

That`s all good. Everyone has her/his own favorite flavors. But that`s not the point.
You quoted a passage by another user and then agreed with it by saying: "I know exactly how you feel." - making it appear like you agree with that exact quoted statement 100% (including diction). Is that the case?

I agree with the quote “I’m not looking for a white guy with black skin. I’m looking for a black guy with black skin.”

It’s something that I’ve struggled with. I believe in equality of all races and I don’t believe anyone should be judged on stereotypes. But being raised where I’m from where there were no black people around the only reference I had to black men was the media. As a teenage girl I watched hours of rap videos with black men portraying themselves as thugs, criminals, etc.- young, dark skinned, muscular, tattooed black men who seemed dangerous but very sexy. I knew that not all black men were like this but over time in my mind these “thugs” became objects of desire.

Now as an adult I have had the opportunity to know many educated, talented and accomplished black men and women who prove that black people in reality are just the same as everyone else. But in my mind only those “thugs” are the ones who turn me on. And that’s a hard thing for someone who tries to see everyone as equal- I’m giving in to a stereotype which only allows those stereotypes to perpetuate further.

I agree with the quote “I’m not looking for a white guy with black skin. I’m looking for a black guy with black skin.”

It’s something that I’ve struggled with. I believe in equality of all races and I don’t believe anyone should be judged on stereotypes. But being raised where I’m from where there were no black people around the only reference I had to black men was the media. As a teenage girl I watched hours of rap videos with black men portraying themselves as thugs, criminals, etc.- young, dark skinned, muscular, tattooed black men who seemed dangerous but very sexy. I knew that not all black men were like this but over time in my mind these “thugs” became objects of desire.

Now as an adult I have had the opportunity to know many educated, talented and accomplished black men and women who prove that black people in reality are just the same as everyone else. But in my mind only those “thugs” are the ones who turn me on. And that’s a hard thing for someone who tries to see everyone as equal- I’m giving in to a stereotype which only allows those stereotypes to perpetuate further.
You summed it up better than me. I agree completely!

Talk about wanting black men to portray negative stereotypes to full fill your fantasies and clearly the media has filled in your head what a typical black man should be

Just because a black man is well dressed, can keep a job, is educated along with being well spoken and stays out of trouble with the law does not make him a white man with black skin.
well said i get so tired of people and their stereotyping of us. hey laddies news flash for you, not all black men have criminal records and multiple babies with multiple women. oh and for the record some of us have college degrees, well traveled and no criminal records. are all white women passive, and sex fiends?

well said i get so tired of people and their stereotyping of us. hey laddies news flash for you, not all black men have criminal records and multiple babies with multiple women. oh and for the record some of us have college degrees, well traveled and no criminal records. are all white women passive, and sex fiends?
Nobody is stereotyping anything. I didn't say ALL black men are this or that. And I wouldn't take offense at all if you said you were into the passive, sex fiend type of white woman! :D

It's not "ignorance." It's funny how you give examples of the type of women you are attracted to in your own profile though! :rolleyes:

Yes, examples of what I physically like. Body types. Not once did I say I want white women that " act white". And yes it is ignorant when you associate NOT acting like a black stereotype as acting white because you know.....speaking well l, not dressing like a rapper and pursuing higher education is only a white thing. Good job on the false equivalency though.

Trying to tell someone you've stereotyped that you aren't ignorant in your expectations of us.... bruh.

You know I don't have degree but I've read Sartre, can argue why asset depreciation causes companies to hire robots over people, and can even give my commentary on why Matisse is far better than Monet. Most educated people are dumb fucks. What they paid a ton for and wracked up debt for I got free from the prison library.

And on top of that I can fuck like a mad mom fucker.
I guess the big question is do you use condoms? or do you bareback all the time?

the ones I know are.

Yes, examples of what I physically like. Body types. Not once did I say I want white women that " act white". And yes it is ignorant when you associate NOT acting like a black stereotype as acting white because you know.....speaking well l, not dressing like a rapper and pursuing higher education is only a white thing. Good job on the false equivalency though.

Trying to tell someone you've stereotyped that you aren't ignorant in your expectations of us.... bruh.
You are taking this WAY too personally. All I'm saying is, people have different things that attract them. And yes, that can be physical. But that also can be personality wise or other things. I wouldn't be at all insulted if someone said the reverse about me. Like "I like white girls who act slutty" or who "do/don't act black." I could care less. Not everything is meant to be a personal insult.

Its 100% igorance you clearly have no idea what a real black man is. Having an edge, being a thug or having your pants hang off your ass doesnt make you a real black man
I didn't say it did. I've known all kinds of black men. I never said ALL black men are one way or another. Relax.

I didn't say it did. I've known all kinds of black men. I never said ALL black men are one way or another. Relax.

You literally said I don't want a white man with black skin. That alone says you have a misconception of what a black man should be. Nothing wrong with you liking thugs, but when you associate thugs to what a black man should be. Which you have clearly done in this thread, then that is the problem.

You literally said I don't want a white man with black skin. That alone says you have a misconception of what a black man should be. Nothing wrong with you liking thugs, but when you associate thugs to what a black man should be. Which you have clearly done in this thread, then that is the problem.
Ok but by your same logic I was stereotyping white men too with my statement. However, I DO see white men as more nerdy, uptight, and not as masculine as a rule. And I see black men as more masculine with a "badder" streak. So that's what I meant when I said I don't want a white man with black skin. I don't want a black man to act like the typical pussy white men I see and interact with on a daily basis.

A thug would put more value on the floor mats in his car than he would in a female ... that's thug mentality.

pic_dog-ThugDogs.jpgpic_dog-ThugDog.jpg

Ok but by your same logic I was stereotyping white men too with my statement. However, I DO see white men as more nerdy, uptight, and not as masculine as a rule. And I see black men as more masculine with a "badder" streak. So that's what I meant when I said I don't want a white man with black skin. I don't want a black man to act like the typical pussy white men I see and interact with on a daily basis.

lol this post is so full of *******

Back