I compliment my wife all the time. We are deeply in love. The only difference in us an most couples. Is that every once in a while my wife likes to hook up with a black man for some awesome sex that I can't give her. An I like to watch.
He said compliments from other white men not the husband most women who sleep around could careless if their husband compliments them .

And to let everyone know you have every right to live your life the way you want . The issue I had when he told me this was I shouldn't have to wait for a person to age in order to like me were is the logic in that .

Interesting, I have had a lot of white guys hit on me and still do. I am not attracted to white guys but I am very attracted to Black men. I have been interested in Black men since I was a teenager I just didn't do anything about it. My spouse and I have been in the lifestyle for a long time. We played with couples and single white guys. Once I was introduced to a Black man and he fucked me, I haven't turned back from being with Black men. Women of all ages desire Black men. We don't have to be old to be attracted to them. What your buddy said is a huge amount of bullshit.

I had a conversation with another black male the other day, he told me that most white women in the United states who are 30 are older are only interested in black men because they are old. He also told me those women weren't even interested in black men to begin with, I'm in the United states and he said it's very common here for a white woman to think like that . He said he has traveled to lots of places where it was different.
? Is this true that white women who are 30 are older are only interested in black men because they are over the hill. Any truth to this I would love to know
My wife is 55 and she’s hot, very beautiful and her pussy is tight..

Interesting, I have had a lot of white guys hit on me and still do. I am not attracted to white guys but I am very attracted to Black men. I have been interested in Black men since I was a teenager I just didn't do anything about it. My spouse and I have been in the lifestyle for a long time. We played with couples and single white guys. Once I was introduced to a Black man and he fucked me, I haven't turned back from being with Black men. Women of all ages desire Black men. We don't have to be old to be attracted to them. What your buddy said is a huge amount of bullshit.
You kinda proved his point . If you were interested what stopped you . And you also proved his point again when you said you been in the lifestyle and you waited for a long time to sleep with a black man. If you were in the lifestyle why did it take so long , your quote was. '' I have been interested in Black men since I was a teenager I just didn't do anything about it. My spouse and I have been in the lifestyle for a long time. We played with couples and single white guys.

My question is what took so long if you were interested in black men and you were already in this lifestyle. And he has been proving his point when you said if yourself I been In This lifestyle for a long time . And if you wanted a black man why did you wait to you got old to sleep with one .

Back