In our experience, She has found an overwhelming majority of yt men to be either entitled assholes who expect Her to entertain their whims without bothering to draw out the slut in Her, or milchtoast Pollyanna boys who are total simps.

Most of the Black Men She has flirted with and/or welcomed "inside" have been polite, naughty-minded, forward without being entitled and rapey, and FLIRTED with Her, wooed Her knickers down and off.

Does She sometimes find a white guy or Asian fellow, etc. charming and attractive? Sure. Rarely, but yes (Why Her "QoS" is a ying/yang-like swirl instead of solidly black, incidently).

The positive experiences She has had with Black Men are the majority, and have been the most exciting. Taboo-ish? Yes.

The contrast between Her skin and his, and mine, the mind fuckery of "cheating" on Her husband, of enjoying and being enjoyed by a *gasp* Black Man (or 5), and the idea (surgically and postmenopausally impossible) of carrying Her Lovers' baby and Her husband caring for that baby does unlock levels of howling, wanton orgasmic thrills in Her belly that the whole room feels it.

And I refuse to pretend it doesn't.

We had one long-term Lover for a few years before he got married and super busy, and a few repeat playmates, but hard to find a prospective dirty-minded Black gentleman who isn't 40+minutes away, one-way.

Northside Buffalo is difficult for regular pleasures.
WNY guy, here. have you ever visited the adult theater on pine ave. in N/falls? is it still there?

Why is it just white? I meet black women on other dating site's like POF and tender and blow their backs out and I am not their friend we just use each other for sex only because we are grown adults with sexual urges who consent to meet, fuck, then go home! What does it matter if we are friends or not and what does race have anything to do with it?

See my thing is if it's that serious of a mental and emotional issue for you then why are you guys here?

Would you even ask that question of POF or Tender or Match.com?

I don't understand why you guys who are racially sensitive come to a site like this and bring that racial nonsense here! I have never seen white couple's ask a black bull if he has white friends?

If you guys only went to site's like "Black People meet.com" for dates and hookups then you would never have to worry about anything racial at all and you could solely focus on doing what everyone else came to do and that's have fun!

I often find myself reading some of the discussions and the responses, by some of the white wives and hubbies and it makes me think. Do they just want black men sexually only? Do they know or have any actual black friends in real life ? Or maybe it's pure fetish and the fetishization of black men. Like outside of the bedroom are y'all down for us and our plight? There's no wrong answer but for those who are closet racist and only view black men as sexual objects and not good for anything else, y'all need to speak up and stand on that.

Because believe it or not there's some brothers who don't care if the husband or wife is racist or he's being sexually objectified as long as he can get that nut. I guess my point is if you don't value us as more then sexual objects then please leave black men alone.
Exactly. There's a person behind this dick.

Back