Kinghendogg

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IL, US
I often find myself reading some of the discussions and the responses, by some of the white wives and hubbies and it makes me think. Do they just want black men sexually only? Do they know or have any actual black friends in real life ? Or maybe it's pure fetish and the fetishization of black men. Like outside of the bedroom are y'all down for us and our plight? There's no wrong answer but for those who are closet racist and only view black men as sexual objects and not good for anything else, y'all need to speak up and stand on that.

Because believe it or not there's some brothers who don't care if the husband or wife is racist or he's being sexually objectified as long as he can get that nut. I guess my point is if you don't value us as more then sexual objects then please leave black men alone.

I think the ideal world is where we are friends with all sexes and races. But, is it bad that we white couples get turned on by Black men mostly??? For me, this is fine, i can handle having friends i find attractive, but Id hope you can handle that too???? 😉

I often find myself reading some of the discussions and the responses, by some of the white wives and hubbies and it makes me think. Do they just want black men sexually only? Do they know or have any actual black friends in real life ? Or maybe it's pure fetish and the fetishization of black men. Like outside of the bedroom are y'all down for us and our plight? There's no wrong answer but for those who are closet racist and only view black men as sexual objects and not good for anything else, y'all need to speak up and stand on that.

Because believe it or not there's some brothers who don't care if the husband or wife is racist or he's being sexually objectified as long as he can get that nut. I guess my point is if you don't value us as more then sexual objects then please leave black men alone.
Good question my bro . I’d say the blk men they meet would qualify as the age old saying “ I have black friends too “ , but what’s not said is I have black friends that fuck my wife . Lol all jokes aside . You’re right !

Very intriguing question. I suspect that with older people such as myself it is NOT presently a racist image; but there there can be no denying that the long standing taboo nature of black men with white women still may have some resonance. I expecting (hoping) that soon such a question will be obsolete.

Very intriguing question. I suspect that with older people such as myself it is NOT presently a racist image; but there there can be no denying that the long standing taboo nature of black men with white women still may have some resonance. I expecting (hoping) that soon such a question will be obsolete.
I doubt that . I got my dick sucked by a 70yo gilf visiting Nashville from Iowa . Didn’t surprise me on some bullshit she said . She said she never been with a colored guy ( dam lie ) , I didn’t know I was a coloring book . She wouldnt let me fuck claimed I was too big . So I nutted all down her throat ! Colored and coated her with black nut !

I personally hang out and know several black guys (and no I dont mean just sexually just as friends they just cool like that) as well as 2 of my best female friends were black and 1 was mixed....2 of them moved away and one of them unfortunately was killed in a car accident several years back!

You are right to ask that question. But taking a slightly different perspective, I'd also say it takes two to tango. Sure many (i'd say most) of the whites on these types of places are just here to see their wives fucked "by blacks", fetishing black men with crude primitive racial stereotypes such as the grinning well-endowed muscular oversexed n.egr0 buck, hunched crudely over a white woman as he pounds her into last week. It is even a well-known facrt that many do not even like blacks at all yet are macabrely drawn to this so-called "lifestyle". But as said above, there are many black men who gladly fulfil theses primitive stereotypes just so they can bang an average or even sub-par white woman. Also ask yourself why the whites don't have these types of crude sexual carnal relationships with men of other races ethnicities and I believe, you will answer your own question.

Last edited:
In our experience, She has found an overwhelming majority of yt men to be either entitled assholes who expect Her to entertain their whims without bothering to draw out the slut in Her, or milchtoast Pollyanna boys who are total simps.

Most of the Black Men She has flirted with and/or welcomed "inside" have been polite, naughty-minded, forward without being entitled and rapey, and FLIRTED with Her, wooed Her knickers down and off.

Does She sometimes find a white guy or Asian fellow, etc. charming and attractive? Sure. Rarely, but yes (Why Her "QoS" is a ying/yang-like swirl instead of solidly black, incidently).

The positive experiences She has had with Black Men are the majority, and have been the most exciting. Taboo-ish? Yes.

The contrast between Her skin and his, and mine, the mind fuckery of "cheating" on Her husband, of enjoying and being enjoyed by a *gasp* Black Man (or 5), and the idea (surgically and postmenopausally impossible) of carrying Her Lovers' baby and Her husband caring for that baby does unlock levels of howling, wanton orgasmic thrills in Her belly that the whole room feels it.

And I refuse to pretend it doesn't.

We had one long-term Lover for a few years before he got married and super busy, and a few repeat playmates, but hard to find a prospective dirty-minded Black gentleman who isn't 40+minutes away, one-way.

Northside Buffalo is difficult for regular pleasures.

In our experience, She has found an overwhelming majority of yt men to be either entitled assholes who expect Her to entertain their whims without bothering to draw out the slut in Her, or milchtoast Pollyanna boys who are total simps.

Most of the Black Men She has flirted with and/or welcomed "inside" have been polite, naughty-minded, forward without being entitled and rapey, and FLIRTED with Her, wooed Her knickers down and off.

Does She sometimes find a white guy or Asian fellow, etc. charming and attractive? Sure. Rarely, but yes (Why Her "QoS" is a ying/yang-like swirl instead of solidly black, incidently).

The positive experiences She has had with Black Men are the majority, and have been the most exciting. Taboo-ish? Yes.

The contrast between Her skin and his, and mine, the mind fuckery of "cheating" on Her husband, of enjoying and being enjoyed by a *gasp* Black Man (or 5), and the idea (surgically and postmenopausally impossible) of carrying Her Lovers' baby and Her husband caring for that baby does unlock levels of howling, wanton orgasmic thrills in Her belly that the whole room feels it.

And I refuse to pretend it doesn't.

We had one long-term Lover for a few years before he got married and super busy, and a few repeat playmates, but hard to find a prospective dirty-minded Black gentleman who isn't 40+minutes away, one-way.

Northside Buffalo is difficult for regular pleasures.
So you cannot find a brother in Buffalo Niagara Falls? When I lived there it was taboo in the late 60s early 70s.the Italians really were pretty racist.A Italian classmate told me they were threatened by the white guys for talking to black guys this was in fucking Jr high. But a freind who lives there still said pretty much alot of the white women still in the falls now do date brothers his ******* is with a white woman

Last edited:

100% spot on with this concern. Lots of people with interracial fantasies are super racist. Oftentimes these fetishes are rooted in weird obsessions and deep bigotry. I’ve seen people on this site say horribly racist *******. My wife is black and we have ******* together, so I don’t tolerate that *******. I’d like to think I’d feel the same even if I didn’t have a black family - I was raised to respect everyone and to battle racism and white supremacy wherever and whenever I saw it.

So you cannot find a brother in Buffalo Niagara Falls? When I lived there it was taboo in the late 60s early 70s.the Italians really were pretty racist.A Italian classmate told me they were threatened by the white guys for talking to black guys this was in fucking Jr high. But a freind who lives there still said pretty much alot of the white women still in the falls now do date brothers his ******* is with a white woman
Niagara Falls is North of Buffalo.

It's a 40-minute one-way drive at night with no traffic.

South of Buffalo is much more monochromatic and pale.

My wife's bull is Greek and white like us. Maria has never been with a black bull yet, not because we are racists, but because here in Greece there are not many black men so it's difficult to find a black bull. If we were living in the US it would be easier. So, if Maria finally one day finds a black bull, he will be welcomed to enjoy sex with my wife and satisfy her as no white bull could ever do it.

Well it’s been our experience that a lot of black men view my wife as a sex object a kind of sexual conquest fucking a white mans wife a one night stand , then there’s black men that we have a real good friendship with that we invite over that we love that are fun guys to hang around with, but they also enjoy my wife sexually , we watched a movie with a friend the other night my wife sat on the sofa with him they did kiss a bit and hold each other we smoked together had a good time and later on they went in the bedroom and slept together I made breakfast for them in the morning , it’s like a normal friendship except he has sex with my wife they have a special loving relationship that I’m not allowed to be a part of That’s just for them ,my wife has the capacity to love more then one man at a time she has a few special black men that she’s in love with that have become important people in our life’s great friends , but this site is for cuckolding so its just focused on sex really everyone on here is more or less a sex object isn’t that true I mean you don’t go on this site for the weather report lol our black friends just happen to be black men who are involved with my wife sexually Just because they’re fucking my wife and they enjoy taking advantage of me it doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy them and love them as my friends or am I’m just way out of line here thinking that way

We definitely want black friends! My wife and I completely agree on this point. It's not just a matter of sex. we are looking for deeper relationships. For my wife even the sex will be better and for me it's way more satisfying be cucked by a whole man, even better by a friend, that only by a cock

I think there's definitely people here who only want a discrete hookup. For me, it depends on the mood and the situation. For the most part, I want to hang out a bit, get to know each other. I'm good with just being to have sex, become friends, dates, it all just depends on the person.

I will say, when I get to know someone and play with them regularly, I do get off on the humiliation/degradation thing. Though, from he opposite view. Being a "human fleshlight" or just a fuck hole for a guy to get off with... super hot. But only when you have the balance of other times, you're a princess he takes cares off.

Back