I had a conversation with another black male the other day, he told me that most white women in the United states who are 30 are older are only interested in black men because they are old. He also told me those women weren't even interested in black men to begin with, I'm in the United states and he said it's very common here for a white woman to think like that . He said he has traveled to lots of places where it was different.
? Is this true that white women who are 30 are older are only interested in black men because they are over the hill. Any truth to this I would love to know

In my part of the world if a black man isn't getting any white pussy it's because he's not trying. Lots of white women love it. They just have to be descreet about it

30 is now old and over the hill? 😂
I disagree with those comments
You're only as old as you feel
From my point....
teens-i was shy, lack of confidence, lots of bad sex
20s-shy, having *******, body insecurities
30s-shy, more insecurities
Now- having my sexual awakening i didnt have when younger
Same with me. I'm 38. And don't feel old at all

I think the reason most women over 30 are interested in black men is because they are old enough to knOw what they want. An how to get it
He told me to notice that . And said be careful
He told most of those women aren't getting compliments from white men so they will take attention from anyone. His words

He told me to notice that . And said be careful
He told most of those women aren't getting compliments from white men so they will take attention from anyone. His words
He's telling the truth. White men don't have that "swagger" that black men have. The confidence. To me the most beautiful thing in the world is to see a white wife submitting herself to her black lover. Giving her self completely to him. Him fucking her way better than her husband ever has

30 is now old and over the hill? 😂
I disagree with those comments
You're only as old as you feel
From my point....
teens-i was shy, lack of confidence, lots of bad sex
20s-shy, having *******, body insecurities
30s-shy, more insecurities
Now- having my sexual awakening i didnt have when younger, and knowing what i want
He said this not me . He said 30 is old and old as you feel don't know about that one yet still haven't reached that part in my life yet , And body insecurities? What made you feel that way
I figured at 30 we would be past experimenting but then again everyone is different.

Lots of women don't get into this lifestyle until 30 or later. When there life has slowed down. And maybe they're ******* are big enough to take care of themselves. Or maybe grown

Lots of women don't get into this lifestyle until 30 or later. When there life has slowed down. And maybe they're ******* are big enough to take care of themselves. Or maybe grown
Slowed down ******* are a huge responsiblity . I figured as a teen which you have no responsibilities you would be more open . If your 30 yrs old I figured life responsibilities would be much more , the biggest non responsibilities I had was as a teenager.

Slowed down ******* are a huge responsiblity . I figured as a teen which you have no responsibilities you would be more open . If your 30 yrs old I figured life responsibilities would be much more , the biggest non responsibilities I had was as a teenager.
Women passed their 30s know what they want. They're not playing games. My wife an I have matured in our relationship a whole lot more from when we were younger. When we get a chance. She likes to fuck black men. And I like to watch her do it. Pretty simple

Women passed their 30s know what they want. They're not playing games. My wife an I have matured in our relationship a whole lot more from when we were younger. When we get a chance. She likes to fuck black men. And I like to watch her do it. Pretty simple
? What do you mean by matured and where you in this swinging lifestyle before deciding to see black men.

Always had an interest in bl.men, but i chose a wh.man to be with
The white guys can give me as many compliments as they want, use all their charm if they want, but im not interested, theres only 1 wh.man for me 😂
? What state and if you always had a interest when did it start . I'm really been thinking about the conversation we had

We were to busy raising our ******* an living life up until a few years ago. Plus we probably wouldn't have even considered it back then. We've both mellowed out. And have become pretty comfortable in our marriage over the years
I asked what do you mean by matured. That also confirms what I quoted about having more responsibilities in your 20s and 30s . I asked were you swinging before you encountered black men this way.

I asked what do you mean by matured. That also confirms what I quoted about having more responsibilities in your 20s and 30s . I asked were you swinging before you encountered black men this way.
No we weren't doing anything when we were raising our *******. Basically we're just getting into the lifestyle. What I meant by matured is that we have been married about 13 years. Our relationship is great. And we both know what turns us on

The conversation was about American white women only being intrested in black men after they age and white males don't complement them anymore.
I compliment my wife all the time. We are deeply in love. The only difference in us an most couples. Is that every once in a while my wife likes to hook up with a black man for some awesome sex that I can't give her. An I like to watch.

No we weren't doing anything when we were raising our *******. Basically we're just getting into the lifestyle. What I meant by matured is that we have been married about 13 years. Our relationship is great. And we both know what turns us on
He told me to be careful they these people are just looking for a sex slave , he said they can't stand black men but tolerate them because they know most white men at the age will tell them their too old. I hope this isn't the case I thought this was a mutual thing .

Back