wife wants a black baby

This is one part of the whole scene I totally disagree with. Children must be concieved in love, stability, and a wholesome environment. This lifestyle is for over the top hedonistic adults like myself.

Her

I somewhat agree with you Cuckoldcouple...but not all of this lifestyle is about "over the top hedonistic adults like yourself"(hopefully that doesn't offend you it's just your words I'm using).. but there are many of us that love the black men in our lives and have that stability and responsibility to bring that baby into a wholesome environment you speak of... I myself would love to have a baby with my black lover but NOT in fantasy like I'm sure you were referring to..

I am a married hispanic woman married to a white man we have been trying for over 3 years to concieve and even with all the fertility ******* I am on, he just doesn't seem to be able to get the job done. I have always wanted a mixed race baby, but most of my white friends have the same problem with their husbans(low sperm count). I want a baby soo bad. is their any black men out here interested in breeding. I love my husban very much but i really need a baby. We have talked and have decided it is for the best. He will be obstaining from sex for the duration. Also he will be present for my safety. Soo if any of you guys are interested my name is tanya i live in georgia hispanic professional weigh 130 5 ft 4 and i love sex especiall big black ones (only ever had a black dildo..love it)

hey i think u guys should come to ny not only for the pleasure of having such a skilled bbc but also i have great genes my parents passed them on i enhanced them i am an intellectual an entrepreneur an athlete and i think if you breed wit me ur husband and yourself will be proud parents of a great baby

Please...you people are full of *******...me and my wife have been swingers for years...we have 3 *******...no way in hell is she getting knocked up by some stranger..its all fun and games for the fantasy..but real life,,i mean c'mon....get real.post this stuff in the IR fantsay story section, makes for good erotic reading....but it is just never going to happen in the real world

Please...you people are full of *******...me and my wife have been swingers for years...we have 3 *******...no way in hell is she getting knocked up by some stranger..its all fun and games for the fantasy..but real life,,i mean c'mon....get real.post this stuff in the IR fantsay story section, makes for good erotic reading....but it is just never going to happen in the real world
I hear that! It's hard enough to be interracial as I am black and Hispanic but my parents love each other and are still married but to have a baby with anyone take race out the picture with anyone when you are in this lifestyle it's another thing all together not at first maybe but somewhere down the line animosity will hit, and who will be the one that suffers that poor kid.

Phil let's say this would your 3 other ******* accept this new sibling especially if they did not look like mommy and daddy do. Or better yet friends, peers at work or family?

Come on people even if you are a cuckold you will honestly stay there and take care of another man's kid while people say omg Bill's wife had a black baby and Bill is still with her. Yeah sure!

Exactly 305..thats what im saying...me and the wife like to have fun...we are far from racist..when it comes to fucking we are race nuetral..lol..but really....having some strangers baby,,,,no matter what race...i wouldnt let some white dude knock my wife up..um....thats my job,,,we are in this for fun and fuckin..nothing more...no emotion..just good clean adult fun from time to time...I just gety sick of people saying ******* like.,...im gonna let my wife have a black baby......no you fucking aren't..your lying...my wife fucks tons of black cock...in fact shes at her bf's house now..she also fucks white cock,,red cock brown cock,,hell any cock...but thats it..it fucking..nothing more

Just the sex is fine, but for those who have ooops or intentionally breed, thats fine too. In my book I dont care who the ******* is, it is a baby that needs to be nurtured and taught everything from molecular genetics to theoretical physics, and yes have the discipline to put up with people who make fun of them or drag them down. They must be given all this by the adults in the family.

Our *******, neice and sister all have black babies and they as well as us love them with all our hearts. Problem is that none of them are with the dads nor do they want to see the babies. In all 3 cases they were in love but things didn't work out as planned. Point is be careful when you decide to have a baby regardless of color, its for a lifetime!

Our *******, neice and sister all have black babies and they as well as us love them with all our hearts. Problem is that none of them are with the dads nor do they want to see the babies. In all 3 cases they were in love but things didn't work out as planned. Point is be careful when you decide to have a baby regardless of color, its for a lifetime!
I agree with your point...

Our *******, niece and sister all have black babies and they as well as us love them with all our hearts. Problem is that none of them are with the dads nor do they want to see the babies. In all 3 cases they were in love but things didn't work out as planned. Point is be careful when you decide to have a baby regardless of color, its for a lifetime!

Also, I mean nothing derogatory by this! The babies are beautiful and we wouldn't mind having one of our own but that can't happen now. At one time we were more than ready though.

I have to admit, the "breeding" thing is a hot fantasy. But that is what it is for me. A fantasy. I have an IUD, that way I can fuck bareback without worrying about getting pregnant. The question I have is how do you explain a half black baby. Most people don't understand this lifestyle and, like it or not, jobs, relationships, etc. depend on what people think.

I knew one couple who, when she got knocked up, she went and stayed with a friend out of town for the last 6 months. She delivered the baby, and came home. They told everyone that they adopted.

Another couple moved right after she delivered. That way they could use the adopted line too.

I have to admit, the "breeding" thing is a hot fantasy. But that is what it is for me. A fantasy. I have an IUD, that way I can fuck bareback without worrying about getting pregnant. The question I have is how do you explain a half black baby. Most people don't understand this lifestyle and, like it or not, jobs, relationships, etc. depend on what people think.

I knew one couple who, when she got knocked up, she went and stayed with a friend out of town for the last 6 months. She delivered the baby, and came home. They told everyone that they adopted.

Another couple moved right after she delivered. That way they could use the adopted line too.
Forgive me for being off the main topic but given some facts in your response, I am interested in a few hours with you bare back until you make me wilt inside you

(When a black stud screws a whitechic using a rubber it kind a dimishes his persona. When a group of bros sit around comparing notes about the whitegirls they fucked the one that knocked up that pretty blonde gets the most praise from fellow bros. it's all goes with the territory of being a black stud (stud meaning breeding ).

My wife and I have been down that road everything worked out just fine. It's always best to be upfront when you doing this stuff from the start, that way there are no hard feelings later on in life.

Gotta disagree there.... my white cousin, adopted by white parents, lost it when she found out she was adopted, and she was fairly young when that happened! Just because yours worked out good doesn't mean they all will!

Back