wife wants a black baby

... they better save up and start researching reputable adoption agencies because white women can't have black babies. Mixed yes, black no.

That's why I always shake my head and laugh when these dudes keep posting these comments "breeding out whites" ... uhhh, idiots, there's a lot more whites than blacks, and if you're breeding out whites, you're breeding out blacks as well.
Whether you mix a gal of white paint with a gal of black paint, OR, a gal of black paint with a gal of white paint, the paint's gonna come out the same color. Duhhhhh! I swear I think IQs are dropping like mosquitos on DDT night! LOL

That's why I always shake my head and laugh when these dudes keep posting these comments "breeding out whites" ... uhhh, idiots, there's a lot more whites than blacks, and if you're breeding out whites, you're breeding out blacks as well.
Whether you mix a gal of white paint with a gal of black paint, OR, a gal of black paint with a gal of white paint, the paint's gonna come out the same color. Duhhhhh! I swear I think IQs are dropping like mosquitos on DDT night! LOL

That would be assuming the IQ's were ever high in the first place.

This is one part of the whole scene I totally disagree with. Children must be concieved in love, stability, and a wholesome environment. This lifestyle is for over the top hedonistic adults like myself.

Her
What makes you think the baby would not be raised in a loving environment? He said they already have children and is a "good mom"

i want to impregnate a cuckold wife
I think all white women should have a cuckold baby if they want one and joking about "being on Oprah" or having eight babies, in essence making fun of someone who genuinely understands a deep need to procreate with a superior black male, as Mac has done is unfortunate, immature and asinine. Mixed babies are beautiful and everyone I know agrees that they are the most desirable babies. All bulls should assist in making the white woman's dream come true.

.... joking about "being on Oprah" or having eight babies, in essence making fun of someone who genuinely understands a deep need to procreate with a superior black male, as Mac has done is unfortunate, immature and asinine.

flsubboy, that was meant as a little "humor" when I posted that over 4 years ago. If you read the full post, you'd understand it was meant as humor. But then, anything I post is going to get a sarcastic remark from you, and I've told you several times in the past to just put my posts on ignore rather than following me around, tossing insults at every one of them I make. It seems, however, you won't do that because you desire the confrontation, and you know I'll call you on them.

flsubboy, you're heading into a dark place with me, so, here's that reminder again, ....your post# 44 ... you know where it is. If you and I start bashing each other again in this forum, and you go crying to the moderators again, that post is most assuredly going to come up. So, please take my suggestion. And, thanks, in advance, for doing that. ... Mac ;)

ps ... let's you and I start the new year with a bit of peace with each other, and give everyone else, here, a big break. Or, at least, let's have this confrontation in private.

Last edited:
I don't want to criticize other people views but...seriously guys....babies are not toys
you shouldn't make babies to fulfill sexual fantasies
have fun but don't involve reproduction in sex;)
Preach on babe/
10933976_781032688612820_8102382456077825041_n.jpg

10940507_781033135279442_7453703286284434418_n.jpg

flsubboy, that was meant as a little "humor" when I posted that over 4 years ago. If you read the full post, you'd understand it was meant as humor. But then, anything I post is going to get a sarcastic remark from you, and I've told you several times in the past to just put my posts on ignore rather than following me around, tossing insults at every one of them I make. It seems, however, you won't do that because you desire the confrontation, and you know I'll call you on them.

flsubboy, you're heading into a dark place with me, so, here's that reminder again, ....your post# 44 ... you know where it is. If you and I start bashing each other again in this forum, and you go crying to the moderators again, that post is most assuredly going to come up. So, please take my suggestion. And, thanks, in advance, for doing that. ... Mac ;)

ps ... let's you and I start the new year with a bit of peace with each other, and give everyone else, here, a big break. Or, at least, let's have this confrontation in private.
I don't follow you around Mac and whatever. You must be paranoid. I read your post on a forum. I didn't find it funny and I did read the thread and your post. I thought your post was insensitive. A man talks about his wife wanting to be black pregnant and that the doctor says it may be twins. Do you think it's funny that you related him to octomom and said that he could be on Oprah? If so, your senseless. The truth is, you can talk about some post #44 and warn and threaten me all you want. If I read any post including yours that I have a comment about I have the right so comment. My comment was not rude nor was it even directed to you. I still think your post was inappropriate. I think a lot of your posts are either designed to make you look like an "advisor" for which you have no qualifications or to make someone else look stupid which is designed to make you look smart. While some of your posts are normal or your cartoons are funny, many are offensive because your humor is usually at the expense of someone else dignity. You have no desire to participate in the blacktowhite lifestyle, have stated that your wife isn't interested in it although you would like her to be yet you continuously come here to comment on people who are interested in it and make jokes at their expense. You presences as a malefactor is only masked by the fact that you "appear" to be a nice humorous and helpful fellow. Anyone who knows you is scared to say anything that might offend you since you run like a little baby to a moderator at the first sign of disagreement. You don't scare me. I can live with or without this sight. I prefer to participate. But if it comes down to the point where everything I say that remotely has anything to do with something you have commented on causes a problem for "the king of likes" than I will have to leave again. And by the way, many people on this site kiss your butt because they are afraid of you. I am not afraid of you. I just want that to be clear. I didn't ask you to write to me. In the future, if you don't like what I say I would suggest that you ignore it. But I can't ignore a comment you make at the expense of others that is designed to hurt them or make them look foolish. You are a bully and if I were a moderator, which I have been on other sights, you would already be banned from this site a long time ago. I can see through your facade and what is behind it is cruel, dark and not suitable for friendly interaction. I think little of you just to be clear.

Back