wife wants a black baby

The fantasy probably turns most on but in all threads ive seen and read you don't see one white husband bragging about this in the aftermath either because it just doesnt happen or most likely end happily if it does. Yes its sexually attractive but huge difference between lustful thinking and the totality of that reality lol that really is something you can't take back.

My wife made it really clear she wants ******* with me and we also opted for older more experienced and respectful; responsible partners. There would never be a baby involved but its enough for me anyway ultimately that its a regular thing and my wife likes things the way they are. Handing that position over to another guy is enough in itself I would like to believe if you truly love your partner. The focus can be on allot of things I think it gravitates to the ultimate because of all we are exposed too.

It depends allot wha you want from life I guess and in my mind there has to be a fair balance for all involved. Bring a kid into that and it becomes so much more complicated. Just my 2 cents

The fantasy probably turns most on but in all threads ive seen and read you don't see one white husband bragging about this in the aftermath either because it just doesnt happen or most likely end happily if it does. Yes its sexually attractive but huge difference between lustful thinking and the totality of that reality lol that really is something you can't take back.

My wife made it really clear she wants ******* with me and we also opted for older more experienced and respectful; responsible partners. There would never be a ***** involved but its enough for me anyway ultimately that its a regular thing and my wife likes things the way they are. Handing that position over to another guy is enough in itself I would like to believe if you truly love your partner. The focus can be on allot of things I think it gravitates to the ultimate because of all we are exposed too.

It depends allot wha you want from life I guess and in my mind there has to be a fair balance for all involved. Bring a kid into that and it becomes so much more complicated. Just my 2 cents

My "two cents" are that there are younger married couples out there who desire a black baby, AND who may have "medical problems" by the man and he obviously loves his wife strongly enough to be responsible for a baby of his wife to create a family. That couple will HAVE to select and bring in a BBC into the scenario (her choice, they agree on the final BBC). She meets with BBC "donor", sexual attraction is a strong factor but NOT the ONLY factor in this meeting. How fertile the BBC is IS the primary factor. At the "end of the day", the BBC has nothing to do with the life of the baby after the baby is born and the white married couple has their black baby just as they wanted...

Attachments

• Love baby.jpg
    Love baby.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 228
I love that picture of the black baby with the white woman.... I think that it's acceptable more and more for white women to have black babies even if they ARE married. It just has to be acceptable to the white husband, if he wants his wife to be bred black. I think it's pretty hot and yes it's very very attractive for quite alot of white women these days. The baby would be mixed and very beautiful I'm sure. I have a friend who did exactly that. She got bred by two black men together one night and it was all okay with her husband. She was so turned on by the thought that he said ok. She got pregnant and her extended family just adapted to the fact she also likes black men (and black sex). She is still having sex with black men and her husband loves letting her do it. So, what started out as a way for her to have a baby ended up with the two of them loving interracial sex as a lifestyle and she's pretty happy with that.

I love that picture of the black baby with the white woman.... I think that it's acceptable more and more for white women to have black babies even if they ARE married. It just has to be acceptable to the white husband, if he wants his wife to be bred black. I think it's pretty hot and yes it's very very attractive for quite alot of white women these days. The baby would be mixed and very beautiful I'm sure. I have a friend who did exactly that. She got bred by two black men together one night and it was all okay with her husband. She was so turned on by the thought that he said ok. She got pregnant and her extended family just adapted to the fact she also likes black men (and black sex). She is still having sex with black men and her husband loves letting her do it. So, what started out as a way for her to have a baby ended up with the two of them loving interracial sex as a lifestyle and she's pretty happy with that.

I have seen that some white wives do not need the approval from their white husbands to go BBC or to have black babies. If the woman wants to fulfill her sexual desires or to have a black baby through interracial breeding and the husband loves and wants his wife, he will comply. These are the type of women I LOVE to engage with.

I must admit theres a lot of people who love to pretend that they want with blacked. When they do they realise the power of blackmen. My wife and i started this way. but overtook us both. She in wanting only black cock. and me wanting her to only have black cock. we were 30 something, and we both agreed and accepted that pregnancy was a risk. and if happened ok.
Well yes it happened 3 times and my wife and i have 3 beautiful 1/2 caste children who we both love. Yes she still has only sex with blackmen, but is now 48 and cannot have more, which we would of loved to had.

update,,,, she has conceived twice,,but miscarred both times,,doc says because of her age she is missing a certain hormone,,,,and now she is taking it,,,both times she was almost 2 months,,,when she first told her black stud she was preg.he fucked her really hard and cam in her 3 times in 20 min....wow,,, i never seen nothing so hot,,,,her bellly was starting to show and he kissed and rubbed her swollen belly.. and she started cumming just from his touch,,,unbelieveable...well she did let me have some while she was preg,,,but only thenn,,,,she wants to make sure the baby will be black,,she likes for me to eat her after he has fucked her,,sometimes i will if i am hot enough..it dosent taste that bad,,her smell while she was preg was very intoxicating,,,couldnt get enough....i didnt think i would be able to accecpt this at first,, but now after watching him breed her and seeing how happy she is,, i can see this is my place.he has took her to a level only a few women ever see,,we will try again this weekend

I've been asked to ******* a white baby but I would wanna be involved in the baby's life. Don't think I could have a kid without some attachment unless I did'nt know she was pregnant.

Do any of the wives feel any attachment to the man who fathered the baby?

Our *******, neice and sister all have black babies and they as well as us love them with all our hearts. Problem is that none of them are with the dads nor do they want to see the babies. In all 3 cases they were in love but things didn't work out as planned. Point is be careful when you decide to have a baby regardless of color, its for a lifetime!

hopefully they will meet some new guys who will love them just as you do

Definitely understand the need to breed, however there are other factors that need to be considered. At the very least the well-being of the potential baby, expercially with their siblings. There are consequences which may not seem apparent at first and will even become more difficult to address in later life.
What about the black male, does he have any say....

My wife would never let a black man to fuck her with a condom on she wanted the real thing from the black male population all the time. Putting a condom on any black cock is like taking a shower with a raincoat on.
well , we see that you have never taken Precaution on anything , as far as condoms that statement is not true not everyone [ white women ] want to have unprotected sex more or less have a baby.. I agree with cuckold couple on this issue , think with your head and not your cock-head.....

Back