wife wants a black baby

I am a married hispanic woman married to a white man we have been trying for over 3 years to concieve and even with all the fertility ******* I am on, he just doesn't seem to be able to get the job done. I have always wanted a mixed race baby, but most of my white friends have the same problem with their husbans(low sperm count). I want a baby soo bad. is their any black men out here interested in breeding. I love my husban very much but i really need a baby. We have talked and have decided it is for the best. He will be obstaining from sex for the duration. Also he will be present for my safety. Soo if any of you guys are interested my name is tanya i live in georgia hispanic professional weigh 130 5 ft 4 and i love sex especiall big black ones (only ever had a black dildo..love it)
wud love to give u a baby

wud love to give u a baby

Seeing that THIS is a 3 year old thread, I'd say you and AmeliaDaisy are a bit late, muscatbull! Just curious, though ... would you be willing to send $100 each week to the mom, for the next 18 years, so she could start a college fund for that kid to get an education? That's part of being a ******* rather than just a daddy! ;)

Seeing that THIS is a 3 year old thread, I'd say you and AmeliaDaisy are a bit late, muscatbull! Just curious, though ... would you be willing to send $100 each week to the mom, for the next 18 years, so she could start a college fund for that kid to get an education? That's part of being a ******* rather than just a daddy! ;)
good question mac, tho the thread is old, the desires may remain dormant if unfulfulled. you never know. as to the upbringing of the kid, it would be their responsibility. my job is more as a sperm donor not a *******.

.... as to the upbringing of the kid, it would be their responsibility. my job is more as a sperm donor not a *******.

Then you'll most definitely wish to BE SURE that the man who is to be the paternal parent is ON the birth certificate, otherwise, baby welfare would most definitely wish to prove the baby is YOURS, biologically, if that baby is not properly provided for. The baby would be the innocent party to a rather silly game of sexual sensationalism, of which you, along with the couple, could find yourself a participate. Its sort of like you going with a couple guys to rob a grocery story ... you being the driver of the car ... yet, somehow the robbery gets botched and the store owner gets killed by one of the other guys. Guess what, YOU, as an accomplice to the robbery, would be just as guilty of the killing as the one that actually did the killing. Just the way the law works.

There's that old saying "in for a penny ... in for a pound"!

Then you'll most definitely wish to BE SURE that the man who is to be the paternal parent is ON the birth certificate, otherwise, baby welfare would most definitely wish to prove the baby is YOURS, biologically, if that baby is not properly provided for. The baby would be the innocent party to a rather silly game of sexual sensationalism, of which you, along with the couple, could find yourself a participate. Its sort of like you going with a couple guys to rob a grocery story ... you being the driver of the car ... yet, somehow the robbery gets botched and the store owner gets killed by one of the other guys. Guess what, YOU, as an accomplice to the robbery, would be just as guilty of the killing as the one that actually did the killing. Just the way the law works.

There's that old saying "in for a penny ... in for a pound"!
nice, lol

When my wife decided she wanted to have a black baby I wanted to be listed as the ******* even though the baby would have been black. The primary reason for that was my wife and I didn't want any black man to be responsible financially for something that we both wanted.

We also did not want to know who the ******* was we were prepared to bring the baby up as our own, but letting any black man that was with my wife have full visitation rights without no financial responsibility. My wife was a nympho maniac had to have cock in her every day. I much preferred they would all be black men because I was very proud to share my wife with the black male population.

Regards Joe Cambridge Massachusetts

Unfortunately she only had one baby when I'm birth control for quite a few years then decided she wanted a black baby. She was pregnant three times by numerous black men all ended up in with a miscarriage followed by an hysterectomy. After that her whole was free for anyone that wanted it.

I would love to find another white nymphomaniac to move in with me to share my rental property with. The girl she had was white did not know who the ******* was.

how old is the kid now?
She is in her late 50s and the good thing is she married a black man the last time we heard from her in 07 she had for babies by him or his friends. He tried to get in touch with her when her mom was sick with cancer with no luck.

She doesn't even know her mom passed away and I have no idea where she is after a few years of trying to locate her.

be careful, your marriage may very well end if she become's pregnant by him. I have a black lover and recently learned I was pregnant by him even though I was on the pill. It has effectively ended my marriage and now I am alone and pregnant and really in a rut financially due to the loss of my husband's income. THINK TWICE about allowing this to happen. You have the baby to think of also.

be careful, your marriage may very well end if she become's pregnant by him. I have a black lover and recently learned I was pregnant by him even though I was on the pill. It has effectively ended my marriage and now I am alone and pregnant and really in a rut financially due to the loss of my husband's income. THINK TWICE about allowing this to happen. You have the baby to think of also.
I agree with you about thinking twice. I'm 27, married to a white man and had a Black baby. My husband was aware that I wanted to have a Black man's baby. We were careful in choosing the right guy to get me pregnant. He is involved in the baby's upbringing. We are planning to have another one by him.

Back