Why You Should Breed Cucks

Wow, I like what I see thus far & wish we were in real-time range. If you could handle the financial part of parenting, I'm so on board & would blackbreed your wife alongside you.
Fondle your tummies loudly & proudly of your impregnations & be not ashamed.
Sir
i am single - i wish i had a wife for you to breed - the rest i have ...
Although i am truly straight - i love being used by BBC - love the humiliation - submission - be degraded - and used.
i would love to have you breed me~!!!
!!!my sissy fantasy.jpg11.gif12.gifcuckoldronni 11.jpg

I always enjoy a black bull fucking me it so awesome to let one breed in me I love the feel of there cum squirting deep in me I like it so much I keep a butt plug in me after I am filled full of his cum I like to know i have his cum inside me for a whole day it a wonderful feeling to know your carrying black seed inside ones ass make me feel so fem wishing that I was his woman and the seed would give me his baby I had always wished I was born a woman as if i was I would want a man to give me a black baby that would be so awesome to have .

If the following image is truly you within, then yours is an audience I especially seek since I do love to knock up willing bottoms like yourselves in real-time on a routine basis.

Attachments

• Pregnant-Sissies-00-2.jpg
    Pregnant-Sissies-00-2.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 140
Sir
i am single - i wish i had a wife for you to breed - the rest i have ...
Although i am truly straight - i love being used by BBC - love the humiliation - submission - be degraded - and used.
i would love to have you breed me~!!!
View attachment 2927472View attachment 2927474View attachment 2927475View attachment 2927476

Wow, ye have good taste in imagery similar to my own. I especially love the 1st & 3rd pics you shared.
You wish to be the 1 in the middle yes?

Attachments

• Bread.jpg
    Bread.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 126
  • Ofspring.jpg
    Ofspring.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 119
Our point of view on the topic is we both want and need to be black bred. We only submit to BBC who is interested in using us both for his pleasure. She especially loves to watch a Bull mount and breed me and has trained me to submit and I’m comfortable taking a really aggressive breeding. It’s such a wonderful feeling when a Bull leaves a nice big load in me when he impregnates me.

My kind of couple?.

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
It is the natural order

I know that it is definitely not gay to suck and fuck a black man. It's about being submissive and pleasure. Some of us get pleasure knowing that a real man can use our body to get himself off. Plus it feels amazing as hell, why would you not want to have somebody so powerful and sexy making you do things you would not think about before
No label ... Beautiful sexuality ... It's a need

I feel exactly the same way, c ucks like us should be made as feminine as possible, and whatever way pleases the black men we are lucky enough to be serving. I wish I started when I was a lot younger so I could be even more perfect for the black race.

I have been taken once in front of my wife, it was the best night of my life. The best part was her humiliating me and really enjoying and encouraging the bull. It made me wish that I could be lucky enough to be able to get pregnant with a black man's baby. How hot it would be to be able to show that we are both happily giving ourselves to real men.

You'd love to be pregnant alongside your wife?
Now that would be a kickass portrait for sure.

This may startle some on this thread, but in this context, cucks are men. You can't get a man pregnant, fyi. This should be obvious.

If someone says, "I am bisexual (or gay) and like being demeaned in sexual situations, so can please ask that the black lovers of my white wife jizz in/on me," then that would make sense from a standpoint of what is biologically possible. I think for so many cucks it is hard for them to admit that they are gay or bi that they choose to hide that fact behind the submissive side of their cuck role. Not every cuck is gay or bi, but I think many (perhaps most) are, yet just can't admit it.
Nice observation!!! I have been bi forever and can't express how special I felt the first time a black came in me. Really, I fell in love!!! So nice to know u have a man that makes u so, girlish!!!! I never had a problem admitting sexuality. Have loved BBC as long as I have loved pussy!!!

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission
Wow sir!!!!! I speak from experience. Once your slut sees u fucking your boi, she has no doubts about what is going on. U have bonded her to u even closer. Women want to breed with the strongest mate, u have just turned her old mate into a virtual woman. For me, when Daddy blew his nut in me, it all changed!!!! I knew my wife's perception of me changed, but the joy of Daddy making me his gurl was greater than the shame I felt. My wife and I became sister's. Competing to please Daddy!!! Black Men R God's Sir!!!! Thank U!!!!!!

Back