Why You Should Breed Cucks

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission

So true and so real! My gf when her BBC lover stated he wanted to fuck my ass too was immediately excited and both them ****** me to accept!
So I duly prepared my ass for his huge cock, the way a clean, fully empty ass should be serviced to be fucked
And he pointed his shaft to my anus, hardly but avoiding too much pressure so I slowly could relax while my gf kissed passionately my mouth and whispered in my ears how much proud she was having me fucked by her lover!
So he finally could ******* my anus and his Cock head was inside....
He stayed still, awaiting his cock pressure on my spread wide anus relaxing.... and she followed kissing me slowly and deeply....
Again I could relax and he, sensing my ass walls were somewhat relaxed pushed his cock inside my ass balls deep in one only shove!
Again ache was almost unbearable but I ****** to resist and to accomplish my duty! Finally he started fucking and shove after shove weird overwhelming sensations took place of pain....
In a few moments my ass moved against his intruding cock to better match his shoves now totally unrewarding!
And he suddenly came deep inside my ass channel, hot spurts of his semen filling my ass one after the other!
My gf was in heaven and I could understand my role since then will be being her bull cum dump!
When left alone by him I started fucking her and could discharge my own cum loads 5 times before the night will end!!!!!!!
Fantastic!!!!
And having my ass filled with black cock cum!
Giorgio

Breeding a cuck is just as important as breeding his wife. Now why is that you may Wonder... it's very simple. As the bull in the relationship we must make both the white woman and her a beta white male addicted to our cum. Not that goes behind just him cleaning it out of his white woman's pussy or even sucking your dick... No you must become addicted to the idea of you spreading your dominant seed throughout him.

Make him submit completely to your superiority I breeding him deep... He should become aroused at the idea of having the privilege of holding your cum inside him... and his wife should become aroused at watching her husband be fucked and put into his natural submissive state. She should love seeing your dominant strong seed pour out of his ass.... this is natural submission

This is just your excuse for being gay

Thank you sir for putting this out here, it is so important to breed us cucks. This is about us submitting to Superior black men like you, and an order to submit fully us white boys must be willing to please you in any way you want. It is not about being gay or bi, it is about enjoying being submissive while a more dominant man mounst you and gives you his seed. There is no better feeling I get as a sub cuck Sissy husband then knowing that I can also please you.

It shows how I give up all of my masculinity and show my wife that I am not truly a man since I crave his black cum just as she does and walk around with it deep in my ass or down my throat

I know that it is definitely not gay to suck and fuck a black man. It's about being submissive and pleasure. Some of us get pleasure knowing that a real man can use our body to get himself off. Plus it feels amazing as hell, why would you not want to have somebody so powerful and sexy making you do things you would not think about before

Sir It is so true,
We would love to be taken alongside with our wifes.
I also think that all us cuckolds should be feminized for the pleasure of the black Race!

I would gladly volunteer to breastfeed the black babies If I could!

i agree 100%

Sir It is so true,
We would love to be taken alongside with our wifes.
I also think that all us cuckolds should be feminized for the pleasure of the black Race!

I would gladly volunteer to breastfeed the black babies If I could!
I feel exactly the same way, c ucks like us should be made as feminine as possible, and whatever way pleases the black men we are lucky enough to be serving. I wish I started when I was a lot younger so I could be even more perfect for the black race.

I have been taken once in front of my wife, it was the best night of my life. The best part was her humiliating me and really enjoying and encouraging the bull. It made me wish that I could be lucky enough to be able to get pregnant with a black man's baby. How hot it would be to be able to show that we are both happily giving ourselves to real men.

Back